Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

You righties need to lay off those food stamps and stop living off the government.

Well.. After 4 years of pathetic leadership and Obamanomics and 6 years of Democrats having 66.6% or more of the political leadership.. lots and lots of people are suffering..even righties... that's logical ...:confused:

bush-fucked-us-all1.jpg

Yep, Bush fucked us really long time.

I wonder if you read your linked article all the way through. It explains the reason for the increase in food stamps in those counties. Also, many GOP counties in the South have large minority populations in them, and those folks tend to need food stamps more than other people do.

If you want to talk about who won what among what group of people, how about the fact that Obama only won because he carried the two lowest income groups by a staggering average margin of 21%? That is, he won because the least successful and least educated among us voted for him in overwhelming numbers.

Romney won every other income group by an average of 8%, a solid margin, but that was not enough to overcome Obama's 21% margin of victory among the two bottom income groups. By the way, Obama won by nearly 2 to 1 among high school dropouts.

So, again, the least successful and least educated folks among us are the main reason Obama won reelection.

NaziCon moochers don't like the truth.

I don't know if they don't like truth as much as they don't know what the truth looks like, smells like or acts like. They just can't recognize the truth.

Does it matter who uses them? NO! Time to cut all white, black, liberal or conservative.

I don't give a fuck. In fact conservatives should be thrown off without question, NOW.

Agreed. Do you think you could get Rethug Social Security recipients to send their checks back to the US Treasury. You know. Rethugs are real concerned about SSI and how long it will last. It would help a lot if the rethugs would man up, put their money where their mouth is and quit spending that stinking Social Security money. They hate recieving that money and its not needed anyway.

Be a loyal rethug and send that money back. That will show those Dems how its done.

Think you could help with that Matthew?

Does it matter who uses them? NO! Time to cut all white, black, liberal or conservative.

I don't give a fuck. In fact conservatives should be thrown off without question, NOW.

Agreed. Do you think you could get Rethug Social Security recipients to send their checks back to the US Treasury. You know. Rethugs are real concerned about SSI and how long it will last. It would help a lot if the rethugs would man up, put their money where their mouth is and quit spending that stinking Social Security money. They hate recieving that money and its not needed anyway.

Be a loyal rethug and send that money back. That will show those Dems how its done.

Think you could help with that Matthew?

No republican should be collecting as that would make them hyprocrites! :eusa_boohoo:

NaziCon moochers don't like the truth.

I don't know if they don't like truth as much as they don't know what the truth looks like, smells like or acts like. They just can't recognize the truth.

Your truth looks a little like the USSR. I don't see that as MY truth. :eusa_silenced:

Yea ain't it the truth. But are you gonna help on the SSI issue? I am encouraging every rethug I know receiving Social Security to send back the money.

So far, no takers. Mooches are what I think they are.

It wouldn't suprise me if the house cuts the free stream of cash off to Obama next month. I don't think the house is going to renew the debt ceiling.

Matthes, did you know that the House of Reps are charged with the responsibility of the nations finances?

And that what you are rooting for is that Congress renege on debts that they already agreed to pay. Money that has been spent.

Not future spending.

Why do you think it a good idea for the USA to appear as moochers on our debt?

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

More: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg

yep. that rw meme was always wrong

Forum List

Back