Republican Leaders Declare Trump Dead

I think Trump will bow out and endorse Cruz.

He was pretty forceful today when he said he would fight to the end.
He'll go third party and give the win to the dem candidate, bill clinton planted him. (hehe)
I wonder what the Powers to Be will say or do to Trump to get him to bow out?
Bring up his past. That should kill him, since obama's past REALLY mattered to alot of cons. Unless it doesn't matter if it's trump..
They already shot him with everything they had. They were desparate.
They need to shoot him harder, look at his "evolution":
Donald Trump on the Issues
"Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)"
"One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt. (Nov 1999) (Nice idea trump, at the time)"
"Tolerate diversity; prosecute hate crimes against gays. (Jul 2000)"
"For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check. (Jul 2000)"
"We must have universal health care. (Jul 2000)" (WHAT HAPPENED TRUMP)
"Tax assets over $10 million, paid over 10 years."

Ahahaha isn't this like the 4th time they have declared his candidacy dead. I read a report minutes ago that said he's surging again. lol
Well toss a link would you? Thanks.
P.S. Kelly is getting hammered on her face book. FULL attack on ALL of her threads.
Ahahaha isn't this like the 4th time they have declared his candidacy dead. I read a report minutes ago that said he's surging again. lol
P.S. Kelly is getting hammered on her face book. FULL attack on ALL of her threads.
It's on my OP, in red. The title of the thread came from Drudge.

When she used a liberal lie, the so called war on women to 'gotcha' Trump I wanted to hurl. I lost all respect for her and Fox News. You got a candidate like Trump on stage in front of millions of viewers, you have an opportunity to ask him a truly substantive question on a critically important issue the country is facing and instead you pull that lame crap? Huge turn off for me.

He was pretty forceful today when he said he would fight to the end.
He'll go third party and give the win to the dem candidate, bill clinton planted him. (hehe)
Bring up his past. That should kill him, since obama's past REALLY mattered to alot of cons. Unless it doesn't matter if it's trump..
"One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt. (Nov 1999) (Nice idea trump, at the time)"
Too bad they didn't bother to ask him such questions at the debate. They were too concerned about Rosie and his bankruptcies.

Too bad they didn't bother to ask him such questions at the debate. They were too concerned about Rosie and his bankruptcies.
I actually like his ideas apart from the gun control. (His old ideas)

I guess that doesn't matter. The party bosses Reince Priebus have declared him dead, they said.

The people say otherwise, it sucks to be a party boss I guess.

Who made Rinsed Penis Party Boss anyway?

Fuck him.

The GOP leadership is reaping what they have sown. They talk conservative to get elected then vote like liberals. They lie. Worse they openly mock and ridicule conservatives without whom they would not be in power. They deserve to lose, hell they deserve Hillary in the White House then maybe they will learn their lesson.
Oh, we don't deserve Hillary! Don't even think it! They should have learned their lesson in 2008 and 2012.

And fox is loving every bit of it cuz it gets them what they so desperately want. Attention. More viewers.

I guess that doesn't matter. The party bosses Reince Priebus have declared him dead, they said.

The people say otherwise, it sucks to be a party boss I guess.

Who made Rinsed Penis Party Boss anyway?

Fuck him.

The GOP leadership is reaping what they have sown. They talk conservative to get elected then vote like liberals. They lie. Worse they openly mock and ridicule conservatives without whom they would not be in power. They deserve to lose, hell they deserve Hillary in the White House then maybe they will learn their lesson.
Oh, we don't deserve Hillary! Don't even think it! They should have learned their lesson in 2008 and 2012.
We don't need another "dino" hehe.

Don't think you're going to find a candidate agreeing with all of your stances.

And fox is loving every bit of it cuz it gets them what they so desperately want. Attention. More viewers.
I really don't think so. Many are turning off Fox now.

I already have, I'm ok with a couple of things that we disagree on, as long as it's not literal stupidity. (republicans are this to me, I'm sorry, but their positions are stupid.)

I really don't think so. Many are turning off Fox now.

Fox News/MSNBC I don't see any difference.

Fox fucked up by showing Trump right about the media. They made asses of themselves in front of the biggest audience of a debate in TV history. Gotta laugh at that.:lol:

I already have, I'm ok with a couple of things that we disagree on, as long as it's not literal stupidity. (republicans are this to me, I'm sorry, but their positions are stupid.)
Well if you agree with Trumps issues and he goes 3rd party, you can vote for him. He close to a Democrat.

AND another thing...do you think women don't talk trash about men? They do it all the time why the double standard?
Of course they do,
Well if you agree with Trumps issues and he goes 3rd party, you can vote for him. He close to a Democrat.
Err, I wasn't talking about trump, I was asked if I found a candidate, I'm referring to bernie.

Forum List

Back