Republican Mega-Donor: GOP 'Faces Irrelevancy' If It Won't Compromise On Gun Control

Let me explain something to you: money has no ideology. If you want a mega-donor to switch sides, be my guest.

Ok. But now out of mutual respect and all, I owe you a bit of an explanation too.

We don't need a GOP if they are going to be mere pale images of the left-tilting Democrat Parody.

And the people who SPEND money often DO have an ideology. Like that scumbag Soros, for example.

Yeah, don't you hate that Citizens United? :lol:

Not even a tiny bit.

Somebody needed to set you idiot liberals straight about what free speech entails.

Even a shitload like Soros has a right to spend his money in that fashion.

You folks only tend to object when the other side does it.

This is just another example of and reason why liberals are so laughable.

There's the attitude. Keep thinking that way and the Republican Party will cease to exist. What the hell are you guys going to do when Texas turns blue in 2016?

If Texas were to turn blue in 2016, exactly what would be the reason for that? Not that the Republican party has become irrelevant. It will be because of Democrats championing voter fraud thru illegal aliens.
Yet you cannot show any voter fraud in numbers that mean jack shit.

You never have been able to.

No, it demographics. Latinos have a lot more children, and the ones who became citizens thanks to St. Ronnie of the RKO Studio now have 5-8 children of voting age.

Everybody thank Ronnie!

You don't live in this part of the world, so you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

guess some of the MONEY people in the republican party are not going to be living much longer than their aging voter base.

Glad he had a nice long healthy happy life.

I sure wish more Americans can say the same

If Texas were to turn blue in 2016, exactly what would be the reason for that? Not that the Republican party has become irrelevant. It will be because of Democrats championing voter fraud thru illegal aliens.

No, it demographics. Latinos have a lot more children, and the ones who became citizens thanks to St. Ronnie of the RKO Studio now have 5-8 children of voting age.

Everybody thank Ronnie!

You don't live in this part of the world, so you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

What are you contesting? The voter fraud?

Put up or STFU.

You cannot be stupid enough to contest the fact that Latinos have more children.

Democrats see their failure written on the wall. They know they are likely to lose the next election if they support this silly law.

See, you have to click on the links:

Republican mega-financier Al Hoffman of North Palm Beach is at it again.
The former Republican National Committee finance chairman and George W. Bush-appointed ambassador to Portugal...

Now, if you wish to delude yourself that the former Republican National Committee finance chairman is donating to Democrats, be my guest.

It wouldn't be the first time you were deluded and it won't be the last.

It still did not prove your assertion that this person did not cover both sides with donations.. but nice try... you stated it as fact...

Last edited:
Nor do these

The former Republican National Committee finance chairman and George W. Bush-appointed ambassador to Portugal...

Now, if you wish to delude yourself that the former Republican National Committee finance chairman is donating to Democrats, be my guest.

It still did not prove your assertion that this person did not cover both sides with donations.. but nice try... you stated it as fact...

Here ya go, big boy - prove your point:

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Oh my, a Republican donor disagrees with the Republican Senators over the issue of gun control? The humanity of it all! We are doomed! (Inject the proper amount of sarcasm into the above sentences).

None of the current proposals regarding gun control would have stopped Sandy Hook. Or Aurora. Or Virginia Tech. Or Columbine. As a matter of fact, the two nut-jobs at Columbine violated over 50 current laws to amass the weapons and explosives that they had. But of course, since their parents never entered their room or was not involved in their lives, no one knew until it was too late. Almost none of the criminals caught lying on their applications to purchase weapons have ever been prosecuted by the Justice Department. Holder is more concerned with giving the New Black Panther Party a pass or chasing those evil doers at Gibson Guitars for violating a UN sanction.

I have finished and sent my letters to both of my senators congradulating them on opposing this 'feel good', emotional and irresponsible legislation. Senator Inhofe has promised that he will do everything possible to oppose these intrusions on the 2nd Amendment. I hope he does.

You want to do something? Rein in the ACLU and let the states confine mentally ill people. Punish those that violate the CURRENT laws. But of course, that is so foolish of me. The nanny state has lost such a great opportunity here. The guardians of Orwells vision are weeping.

Oh my, a Republican donor disagrees with the Republican Senators over the issue of gun control? The humanity of it all! We are doomed! (Inject the proper amount of sarcasm into the above sentences).

None of the current proposals regarding gun control would have stopped Sandy Hook. Or Aurora. Or Virginia Tech. Or Columbine. As a matter of fact, the two nut-jobs at Columbine violated over 50 current laws to amass the weapons and explosives that they had. But of course, since their parents never entered their room or was not involved in their lives, no one knew until it was too late. Almost none of the criminals caught lying on their applications to purchase weapons have ever been prosecuted by the Justice Department. Holder is more concerned with giving the New Black Panther Party a pass or chasing those evil doers at Gibson Guitars for violating a UN sanction.

I have finished and sent my letters to both of my senators congradulating them on opposing this 'feel good', emotional and irresponsible legislation. Senator Inhofe has promised that he will do everything possible to oppose these intrusions on the 2nd Amendment. I hope he does.

You want to do something? Rein in the ACLU and let the states confine mentally ill people. Punish those that violate the CURRENT laws. But of course, that is so foolish of me. The nanny state has lost such a great opportunity here. The guardians of Orwells vision are weeping.
If you're done ranting, I'll just say that we will be happy to take his money. :)

If you're done ranting, I'll just say that we will be happy to take his money. :)

But you aren't done pretending that his thorough refutation of your pablum puke was somehow a "rant."

Just for the sake of clarity, when Synth first claimed that Al did not support BOTH Dims and Republicans, I did check on Al.

As far as I could determine, Synth was correct. It DOES appear to me that Al made contributions (in his own name or via his partnership) to ONLY Republicans.

Of course, if he supported Olympia Snowe (and he did), then he might as well be contributing to both Parties.

Just for the sake of clarity, when Synth first claimed that Al did not support BOTH Dims and Republicans, I did check on Al.

As far as I could determine, Synth was correct. It DOES appear to me that Al made contributions (in his own name or via his partnership) to ONLY Republicans.

Of course, if he supported Olympia Snowe (and he did), then he might as well be contributing to both Parties.
All I am saying is that this shrinking of the GOP tent is going to continue to cause problems for the Republican Party. This guy has raised tons of money for the GOP over the years. He may not start giving to Democrats, but the GOP will miss his money.

Everybody thank Ronnie!

What are you contesting? The voter fraud?

Put up or STFU.

You cannot be stupid enough to contest the fact that Latinos have more children.

Never said they didn't have lots of kids. Our Latino gangs are proof of that.

OKC Police Expose Violent Juaritos Gang, 30 Gang Members Charged - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Hispanic gang MS-13 gang causes concern for Oklahoma law enforcement | News OK

Not only are your voters dying off but you donors are dying off too.

What will you do when the next generation of these wealthy people are librals?

Forum List

Back