Republican Mega-Donor: GOP 'Faces Irrelevancy' If It Won't Compromise On Gun Control

Just for the sake of clarity, when Synth first claimed that Al did not support BOTH Dims and Republicans, I did check on Al.

As far as I could determine, Synth was correct. It DOES appear to me that Al made contributions (in his own name or via his partnership) to ONLY Republicans.

Of course, if he supported Olympia Snowe (and he did), then he might as well be contributing to both Parties.
All I am saying is that this shrinking of the GOP tent is going to continue to cause problems for the Republican Party. This guy has raised tons of money for the GOP over the years. He may not start giving to Democrats, but the GOP will miss his money.

If supporting the GOP is designed to cause them to act like Dimocrats, then the money drain on the GOP coffers could be a good thing.

We already have a Dimocrat Parody.

We don't need two.

Aren't most Republican donors "mega donors"? It's not like the base has any money. They suffered under Republicans policies more than anyone.

Still stuck in his classic Marxist clas strugles...and of course there are no rich democrats either.....this guy....wow

Forum List

Back