Republican Mega-Donor: GOP 'Faces Irrelevancy' If It Won't Compromise On Gun Control

90% of Americans want buyer registration trumps your nonsense, Katandogz.

No pro gun senator or congressman will lose their seats for voting against gun control. The voters who feel strongly enough about expanded national background checks to make that a deciding factor in their vote, are a minority, that mostly vote Democrat anyway.

He needled Republicans during the debt ceiling debate in 2011, when he wrote an op-ed for The New York Times asking lawmakers to "embrace the principle of compromise" and "open the door to tax increases" as part of a grand bargain.

Wow so this guy is like a Specter/Bloomburg republican, ahhhh, RiNO alert!!!!!!!

Specter finally became a democrat and Bloomburg left the party and is now a despot.....aka leftwing hero......

Screw him. He doesn't have to donate if he doesnt like it.

There's the attitude. Keep thinking that way and the Republican Party will cease to exist. What the hell are you guys going to do when Texas turns blue in 2016?

If Texas were to turn blue in 2016, exactly what would be the reason for that? Not that the Republican party has become irrelevant. It will be because of Democrats championing voter fraud thru illegal aliens.

Last edited:

There's the attitude. Keep thinking that way and the Republican Party will cease to exist. What the hell are you guys going to do when Texas turns blue in 2016?

If Texas were to turn blue in 2016, exactly what would be the reason for that? Not that the Republican party has become irrelevant. It will be because of Democrats championing voter fraud thru illegal aliens.

Wrong! It will be for the fact that Democrats finally organize the Latino vote in Texas and actually get the vast majority of American Latinos registered and to the polls. To help expedite this, Hillary will have Julian Castro as her running mate in 2016. When she picks him as her running mate, Texas Republicans will begin shitting bricks.

Wrong! It will be for the fact that Democrats finally organize the Latino vote in Texas and actually get the vast majority of American Latinos registered and to the polls. To help expedite this, Hillary will have Julian Castro as her running mate in 2016. When she picks him as her running mate, Texas Republicans will begin shitting bricks.

Here, let me fix that for you with a dose or reality.

It will be for the fact that Democrats finally organize the illegal alien vote in Texas and actually give the vast majority of illegal aliens van rides to the polls with the name of dead registered voters to use.

Here, let me fix that for you with a dose or reality.

It will be for the fact that Democrats finally organize the illegal alien vote in Texas and actually give the vast majority of illegal aliens van rides to the polls with the name of dead registered voters to use.

uh the term, is undocumented democrat ;)

You know that there are many Dems who are also against many of these gun bills in the Senate.
I getting sick of it just being Republicans who are the only ones against the gun bills.

You know that there are many Dems who are also against many of these gun bills in the Senate.
I getting sick of it just being Republicans who are the only ones against the gun bills.

Well I dont trust democrats, they say that crap and when push comes to shove.....they'll vote the party line.....if they are against gun bills, why do they have such a hard time saying it.. Just say I'm not voting for this crap, period....instead of hemming and hawwing and making it look like it's an excrutiating decision.

Yet you cannot show any voter fraud in numbers that mean jack shit.

You never have been able to.

No, it demographics. Latinos have a lot more children, and the ones who became citizens thanks to St. Ronnie of the RKO Studio now have 5-8 children of voting age.

Everybody thank Ronnie!

This is the same "Al Hoffman" who contributed to Olympia fuckin' Snowe. Alfred Hoffman - $92,400 in Political Contributions for 2012

The same Al Hoffman who recommended a "grand compromise" where by the GOP should "agree" to tax increases. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/opinion/14Hoffman.html?_r=1&

Yeah. A heavy weight conservative.

He is a FakeyStarkey style "Republican." Except that Al might actually BE a Republican.

Let me explain something to you: money has no ideology. If you want a mega-donor to switch sides, be my guest.

This is the same "Al Hoffman" who contributed to Olympia fuckin' Snowe. Alfred Hoffman - $92,400 in Political Contributions for 2012

The same Al Hoffman who recommended a "grand compromise" where by the GOP should "agree" to tax increases. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/opinion/14Hoffman.html?_r=1&

He is a FakeyStarkey style "Republican." Except that Al might actually BE a Republican.

Let me explain something to you: money has no ideology. If you want a mega-donor to switch sides, be my guest.

Ok. But now out of mutual respect and all, I owe you a bit of an explanation too.

We don't need a GOP if they are going to be mere pale images of the left-tilting Democrat Parody.

And the people who SPEND money often DO have an ideology. Like that scumbag Soros, for example.

Ok. But now out of mutual respect and all, I owe you a bit of an explanation too.

We don't need a GOP if they are going to be mere pale images of the left-tilting Democrat Parody.

And the people who SPEND money often DO have an ideology. Like that scumbag Soros, for example.

Yeah, don't you hate that Citizens United? :lol:

Aren't most Republican donors "mega donors"? It's not like the base has any money. They suffered under Republicans policies more than anyone.

Forum List

Back