Republican outreach to African Americans

There's one group of people living in America that each party to pander to.

They are called American citizens.

but the hate that comes from liberals spews out of their mouths, so they have to divide citizens into smaller groups. By doing this they can favor one over the other or set one upon the other, creating a deep divide, that leads to more hate that dems can feed on.
I watched bony Anne Coulter say that shame and derision are useful tools. She said that the lack of derision shown unwed mothers have removed the stigma and is the reason we have unwed mothers. I heard other Conservatives say that some rape is legitimate, some rape isn't. I've heard some Republicans describe the less advantaged as 'takers' and 'leeches'.

Gee! I wonder how that rhetoric is not divisive? Were those speakers really Liberals in Conservative clothing?

There is the question of whether the Republicans leadership is racist. There is also the question of if someone was a racist would they be more likely to join the Republican party than any other political party. Also there is, are the policies presented by Republicans are racist. I am quite sure there are other questions but those will do for now.

but the hate that comes from liberals spews out of their mouths, so they have to divide citizens into smaller groups. By doing this they can favor one over the other or set one upon the other, creating a deep divide, that leads to more hate that dems can feed on.
I watched bony Anne Coulter say that shame and derision are useful tools. She said that the lack of derision shown unwed mothers have removed the stigma and is the reason we have unwed mothers. I heard other Conservatives say that some rape is legitimate, some rape isn't. I've heard some Republicans describe the less advantaged as 'takers' and 'leeches'.

Gee! I wonder how that rhetoric is not divisive? Were those speakers really Liberals in Conservative clothing?
republican scientists can assure you that the female body knows how to deal with rapist sperm. it is a choice.

There is the question of whether the Republicans leadership is racist. There is also the question of if someone was a racist would they be more likely to join the Republican party than any other political party. Also there is, are the policies presented by Republicans are racist. I am quite sure there are other questions but those will do for now.

Hey douchebag. The only question is will my neg be the only one you receive for such a blatantly moronic post

Pandering nonsense. Republicans should reach out to all Americans REGARDLESS of skin color.
Yes, they should but they don't. There is a reason only 1% of the tea party is black and that is because the tea party wants nothing to do with Afro-Americans. Further, their unwillingness to tackle the immigration problem is sending a definite message to the Hispanic population. The only group whiter than the tea party is the KKK.

The GOP must try to win over African Americans - The Week

Rand Paul and other Republicans have made awkward attempts at appealing to African Americans — so awkward it sometimes seems their intended audience is not the people sitting in front of them. Speeches by white Republicans at historically black schools and in Detroit have had the whiff of slightly smarmy non sequiturs. "Dontcha know? Republicans were abolitionists 150 years ago."

There are some obvious alterations the GOP and the conservative movement must make to attract black voters. Any project that looks like anti-black voter suppression should be first on the list to go. The Randian rhetoric of "takers" must go too. It not only alienates parts of the existing GOP base, but is pungent with contempt for those, like African Americans, who view themselves as unfairly held outside and below the the sphere of social concern. Perhaps most difficult of all, conservatives need to bring their well-paid yappers to heel, lest they find another case like Trayvon Martin's death, and use it to enflame a totally spurious debate about "the real racists." Such arguments make conservatives look like self-involved idiots and aggrieved monsters.

Not going to happen.

Too many conservatives are self-involved idiots and aggrieved monsters.

Pandering nonsense. Republicans should reach out to all Americans REGARDLESS of skin color.
Yes, they should but they don't. There is a reason only 1% of the tea party is black and that is because the tea party wants nothing to do with Afro-Americans. Further, their unwillingness to tackle the immigration problem is sending a definite message to the Hispanic population. The only group whiter than the tea party is the KKK.

African-American voters are 95% Democrat. Has nothing to do with what they think of the teapartiers. Unless African-American voters only surfaced when the teapartiers did.

Idiot

Ok so on stigma, its not always bad. You destigmitize something, you get more of it. You stigmiize you get less. So do you want more or less of something. For example, pedophiles are stigmitized, good or bad iyho?

Only 1% of blacks like country music so I guess everyone else that does is racist

Only 1% of blacks like rock music. I guess everyone else that does is racist

Only 1% of bank presidents are black. I guess all other bank presidents are racist

Only .00000001% of our presidents have been black. I guess all other presidents were racist

None of our founding fathers or early presidents were black. I guess they were all racists

Only 1% of usmb posters are black. I guess we're all racists

Etc

You liberals are fucking stupid

Hey douchebag. The only question is will my neg be the only one you receive for such a blatantly moronic post

Need to spread rep. That was funny.

You obviously don't know me very well. If you are going to neg rep me I want a comment. What fun is neg rep without the comment. I must not be working hard enough. Next time I want a comment!

Im a lazy asshole, I don't leave comments with ANY reps. But I do in thread when they are negs. I don't hide behind the neg system. If you get one everyone knows so there's no reason to play victim & cry

Need to spread rep. That was funny.

The only thing Republicans need to work on more than their racism is their sense of humor. (See? Now that was funny.)

African-American voters are 95% Democrat. Has nothing to do with what they think of the teapartiers. Unless African-American voters only surfaced when the teapartiers did.

Idiot
And there is a reason why 95% of African-American voters are Democrats. It is because the tea party/republican party have pretty much turned their backs on the African-American community. Would you vote for people who have no problem pushing you into the gutter? I don't think so. The Democratic party may not have helped the Black community as much as they could but it has been head and shoulders above what the republicans have done. And please, don't start that bullshit of how the Democrats were the racists in the past. This is now! Today! Blacks are suffering from a lack of jobs much more than whites. Why hasn't the gop come up with a jobs bill to help them out?

Idiot
And there is a reason why 95% of African-American voters are Democrats. It is because the tea party/republican party have pretty much turned their backs on the African-American community. Would you vote for people who have no problem pushing you into the gutter? I don't think so. The Democratic party may not have helped the Black community as much as they could but it has been head and shoulders above what the republicans have done. And please, don't start that bullshit of how the Democrats were the racists in the past. This is now! Today! Blacks are suffering from a lack of jobs much more than whites. Why hasn't the gop come up with a jobs bill to help them out?

Unfuckingbelieveable

Obama had TOTAL control for his first two years in office and 2/3rds control since and you blame the gop/teaparty?

Wtf is wrong with you? Seek help

Ok so on stigma, its not always bad. You destigmitize something, you get more of it. You stigmiize you get less. So do you want more or less of something. For example, pedophiles are stigmitized, good or bad iyho?
Pedophilia is a crime. Stigma is a social construction to demean the behavior of others. Understand the difference?

Idiot

Let me we turned our backs because we dont want gov programs?

Idiot

Let me we turned our backs because we dont want gov programs?

try again, asshole

Forum List

Back