Republican outreach to African Americans

decades of pandering would have led ANY race or ethnicity to act the same way

try again leftard.

anyway it was racists white people that first told Black people their racial identity should be tied to one political Party

that has been a disaster

Outreach huh? Well you might try not saying that they live on plantations, just wanting free stuff, and are too stupid to vote for the right party. That would be a start,

That is the cleaver part of the liberal left I must admit. You claim that is what the right says, even though they are way to scared to do so, but that is exactly how the liberal left treats them. Quite fascinating.

why in your theory are black voters so stupid

most of the Black people i know are nearly as rabid politically as the LWNJs here

Outreach huh? Well you might try not saying that they live on plantations, just wanting free stuff, and are too stupid to vote for the right party. That would be a start,

That is the cleaver part of the liberal left I must admit. You claim that is what the right says, even though they are way to scared to do so, but that is exactly how the liberal left treats them. Quite fascinating.

why in your theory are black voters so stupid

?????

English please

The GOP must try to win over African Americans - The Week

Rand Paul and other Republicans have made awkward attempts at appealing to African Americans — so awkward it sometimes seems their intended audience is not the people sitting in front of them. Speeches by white Republicans at historically black schools and in Detroit have had the whiff of slightly smarmy non sequiturs. "Dontcha know? Republicans were abolitionists 150 years ago."

There are some obvious alterations the GOP and the conservative movement must make to attract black voters. Any project that looks like anti-black voter suppression should be first on the list to go. The Randian rhetoric of "takers" must go too. It not only alienates parts of the existing GOP base, but is pungent with contempt for those, like African Americans, who view themselves as unfairly held outside and below the the sphere of social concern. Perhaps most difficult of all, conservatives need to bring their well-paid yappers to heel, lest they find another case like Trayvon Martin's death, and use it to enflame a totally spurious debate about "the real racists." Such arguments make conservatives look like self-involved idiots and aggrieved monsters.

Hard to get rid of anything like the lie of voter disenfranchisement when that is all the MSM and liberal left preaches 24/7.

The one question I would ask of a black audience, has the democrat party ever apologized for what they did to your people in the past? Republicans have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Of course folks like you would like to raise voter id to the level of slavery. I just think blacks are smarter then what liberals think when given the correct information.

Republicans need to go into black neighborhoods and convince blacks why they should vote Republican NOW not 50 years ago. Just explain why their lives will be better off if they vote Republican....it shouldn't be that hard

All they really need to do is point out how their life isn't that better with 7 years of democrat rule. But I do agree the Republicans do need to tell the true story which they are very bad at doing. The liberals are very good at spinning lies and making it sound good. I give liberals that much. But I don't think it will be easy to counter the liberal BS that they have been feeding the country all those years. So the ONE thing that the Republicans can say with certainty is that the democrat party was no friend to the black man and never once apologized. Why? Because they have no regret.

see how stupid the right is.

they say all black people are too stupid to vote for them

Hard to get rid of anything like the lie of voter disenfranchisement when that is all the MSM and liberal left preaches 24/7.

The one question I would ask of a black audience, has the democrat party ever apologized for what they did to your people in the past? Republicans have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Of course folks like you would like to raise voter id to the level of slavery. I just think blacks are smarter then what liberals think when given the correct information.

Republicans need to go into black neighborhoods and convince blacks why they should vote Republican NOW not 50 years ago. Just explain why their lives will be better off if they vote Republican....it shouldn't be that hard

yea; and with progressives fucking up more and more every day it gets easier

obama didnt even get the same percentage of black vote the second time around; and lost even more support among other groups

Well, the first thing Republican candidates need to do is actually go into black and minority neighborhoods. Drivebys and 5 minute stump speeches don't count. "You know, WE are the party of Lincoln, vote Republican, Bye"

misguided; victims of pandering; of race card politics; of patronizing attitudes

not stupid

but keep trying leftard

We treat them as voters, and not as people too stupid to vote for us.

yea; and with progressives fucking up more and more every day it gets easier

obama didnt even get the same percentage of black vote the second time around; and lost even more support among other groups

Well, the first thing Republican candidates need to do is actually go into black and minority neighborhoods. Drivebys and 5 minute stump speeches don't count. "You know, WE are the party of Lincoln, vote Republican, Bye"

i go into Black neighborhoods every day. are you Black?

We treat them as voters, and not as people too stupid to vote for us.

not really leftard; many Black talk shows and forums have discussed what have Dems really done for Black Americans

watch Tavis Smiley for example

ur an idiot lying to himself

Rand Paul and other Republicans have made awkward attempts at appealing to African Americans — so awkward it sometimes seems their intended audience is not the people sitting in front of them. Speeches by white Republicans at historically black schools and in Detroit have had the whiff of slightly smarmy non sequiturs. "Dontcha know? Republicans were abolitionists 150 years ago."

There are some obvious alterations the GOP and the conservative movement must make to attract black voters. Any project that looks like anti-black voter suppression should be first on the list to go. The Randian rhetoric of "takers" must go too. It not only alienates parts of the existing GOP base, but is pungent with contempt for those, like African Americans, who view themselves as unfairly held outside and below the the sphere of social concern. Perhaps most difficult of all, conservatives need to bring their well-paid yappers to heel, lest they find another case like Trayvon Martin's death, and use it to enflame a totally spurious debate about "the real racists." Such arguments make conservatives look like self-involved idiots and aggrieved monsters.

Pandering nonsense. Republicans should reach out to all Americans REGARDLESS of skin color.

Absolutely right.

In this classic cartoon film, "Make Mine Freedom" from 1948, they told us what to think of YOU (rightwinger) , and YOUR KIND, and Obama and HIS kind.

"When anybody preaches disunity," Mr. Public says, "tries to pit one of us against the other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives. And we know what to do about it!"

https://archive.org/details/MakeMine1948

Here's the cartoon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2R8YMiw9k4]Make Mine Freedom 1948 Harding College Cartoon; Democracy vs. "ISMs" - YouTube[/ame]

This Cold War-era cartoon uses humor to tout the dangers of Communism and the benefits of capitalism.

yeah stupid personal insults are not going to cover up your distain for black people you racist

I think what you're seeing is the end result of Rove's 50.1% mandate--that governing was getting 50.1% of the voters and not particularly caring about the other 49.9%. His candidate was one who had to win with that strategy but none of it happens in a vacuum. So the after-effects are a Republican party that screams "you're not welcome" to many.

As I've said for years, usually you fight tooth and nail for the middle of the road voters. The GOP seems happy to do whatever it can to give them up.

Democrats Hate Black People - The Black Sphere

theblacksphere.net/2009/10/democrats-hate-blacks/*

by Kevin JacksonOct 19, 2009 - Not only are they selling out the American taxpayer, Democrats ... He was only doing to blacks what Democrats of all colors have been ... Kevin, I was just wondering, how much flack do you get from the Al Sharptons of the country? ... To many people just vote D (Dumb) because they've always done so.

Forum List

Back