Republican outreach to African Americans

African-Americans need to do a fact check on the two-party system ...

www.chicagonow.com/.../african-americans-need-to-do-a-f...*

ChicagoNow

Feb 10, 2012 - African-Americans need to do a fact check on the two-party system .... Historically, in the last 60 years the democrats have done not much more than ... I get a laugh when black people say that we must vote for obama because ...

That is the cleaver part of the liberal left I must admit. You claim that is what the right says, even though they are way to scared to do so, but that is exactly how the liberal left treats them. Quite fascinating.
We treat them as voters, and not as people too stupid to vote for us.

not really leftard; many Black talk shows and forums have discussed what have Dems really done for Black Americans

watch Tavis Smiley for example

ur an idiot lying to himself
The one lying is the one who can't understand why black people don't vote for you. You have lots of excuses though, and they all add up to the darkies are dumb.

the republican party has been caught repeatedly cheating black voters out of their votes

The record is all in the courts right up to the SCOTUS

not really leftard; many Black talk shows and forums have discussed what have Dems really done for Black Americans

The one lying is the one who can't understand why black people don't vote for you. You have lots of excuses though, and they all add up to the darkies are dumb.

not as many excuses as you have for obama failing though. pandering is the ultimate racism dork

Last edited:
GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

Ronny Reagans was president at the time.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

right from, the top of your party

\
who said i don't understand it? i gave several reasons.. you cant read?
maybe you're stupid?

Cornel West's Race Matters | Solidarity

www.solidarity-us.org/site/node/3079*

It is primarily a question of speaking to the profound sense of psychological ... of Black Leadership” pose many of the questions being discussed in the Black political .... In the last five years, the Black Democratic Party mayors of four of the five ...

Republican senators know all about the plight of minorities. just ask minority leader mitch mcconnell.

They just need to ask BO. Hell living in Hawaii, raised by white grandparents, going to Occidental and somehow getting into Columbia and Harvard, that is exactly the African American experience, hell that is storybook.

somewhere that ^ was funny and/or considered to make a point. but not here. try again, or better, don't.

Outreach huh? Well you might try not saying that they live on plantations, just wanting free stuff, and are too stupid to vote for the right party. That would be a start,

That is the cleaver part of the liberal left I must admit. You claim that is what the right says, even though they are way to scared to do so, but that is exactly how the liberal left treats them. Quite fascinating.

Never said they were too stupid they apparently have not heard the truth.

In reality though it is the Republicans that treat them as voters the left treats them as a given.

so it's only the right that thinks Dems have been a disaster for Black people?

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Democratic Party: Disaster for Blacks

History file not found

Marxists Internet Archive

Jesse Jackson are pushing for his candidacy in the Democratic Party presidential ... how to maximize black clout inside the Democratic Party reflects real questions. .... The national Democratic Party also took black leaders into greater account.

Democratic Party: Disaster for Blacks - League for the Revolutionary ...

www.lrp-cofi.org/PR/democrats20.html*

Jesse Jackson are pushing for his candidacy in the Democratic Party presidential ... how to maximize black clout inside the Democratic Party reflects real questions. .... The national Democratic Party also took black leaders into greater account.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back