Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

Obama did tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

No, Birther, he did not.

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

And Michelle Obama did say that Kenya was his 'home country.'

And Michelle Obama did say that Kenya was his 'home country.'

And Michelle Obama never did say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Birthers.....lol

Frankie just demonstrating once again Birthers lie- always.

Only to someone who is delusional and uneducated and has no idea what communists are or what pepe who are left of center believe.

But you keep on telling yousf that garbage as you support the giu who worked with Russia.

antifa.jpg

LOLOL

Since when can’t Cuban commies or Albanians be born in the U.S.??

I'm talking about your ideology, lefty.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

Exactly how do you determine 'ideology' by looking at someone? Lets look at President's again and see which one you claim doesn't 'look American'

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm what is the 'look' that Obama has that make you claim he doesn't look American?

I specifically said, "look at any of you liberals" YOu libs don't all loo alike. Obviously I was not referring to your literal "looks" but suggesting that one look at your actions, policies and ideology.

Which, to any traditional American, does not "look" like one of US.
Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican.

Because Americans voted by a large margin to elect Barack Obama twice- despite the lies of Birthers like Trump.

It is completely understandable that any reasonable person would find it hard to believe that you people are really Americans, as they learned to define the term as they were children.

Not to any 'reasonable' person- only to partisan nutjobs like you.

Because Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular- and electoral vote.

Nope, you’re lying again as it did not start with Hillary. As you’ve been shown repeatedly, it started on a rightwing website.

You have "shown" nothing. The liberal version of "shown" is to repeat a talking point and then act like you just won the argument.
Can you post without lying? While you claim I have shown nothing, I actually posted a link to the earliest know claim of birtherism on the Internet. You're just pissed because it appears on a rightwing site.

It is well known in political circles that the questions about Obama's birth documentation were first covertly floated by the Clinton campaign. No, Hillary never publicly questioned his birthplace, but her campaign fed this issue to others.
That's another lie because here is the first known claim of birtherism...

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

... and that is not the Hillary campaign.

By the way, who found that photo that showed Obama in African garb that surfaced during the 2008 campaign? No serious person denies that Hillary's campaign found that photo and arranged for its release.
That's not birtherism. Birtherism is the nonsense that Obama wasn't born in the U.S..

Anyway, here's another question that liberals have yet to answer: How do you explain the huge discrepancy between Dr. Chiyome Fukino's 2008 description of Obama's birth certificate and the birth certificate that Obama released in 2012? You'll recall that in 2008, Dr. Fukino, the head of Hawaii's Department of Health, "authenticated" Obama's birth certificate in response to doubts about Obama's birthplace. In that "authentication," Fukino said that the birth certificate was "half handwritten" (Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims).

Now, go take a look at the birth certificate that Obama released in 2012. Tell me how in the world anyone could look at that document and conclude that it was "half handwritten."

When Fukino published her "authentication," the birth certificate had not been released, and there was no prospect that it was going to be released.

Either Fukino was drunk and/or legally blind or the Obama birth certificate (long form) that she saw was not the same one that Obama released in 2012.

There is no such discrepancy. You're merely imagining one and then pretending as though anyone else is bound by your delusions. Hell, you don't even know what year Obama released is long form COLB, yet here you are, trying to establish some sort of conspiracy based upon your own made up nonsense. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, a good portion of his long form his handwritten, including his mother's signature, doctor's signature, registrar's signature, dates of signatures. Is it "half?" Doesn't look like it but then I can't imagine how mentally disturbed one has to be to think she wasn't just generalizing, indicating that much of it was handwritten? And no evidence to show the signatures aren't authentic.

He is a Birther- of course he can't post without lying. I think it is a requirement when they join the club.

And " Obama did say that Kenya was his 'home country.'

Birthers.....lol

"And Michelle Obama did say that Kenya was his 'home country.'"

As you know, my post is 100% correct.

Try to stop lying by altering my words.

Now...you can either apologize, or admit you are scum.

Only to someone who is delusional and uneducated and has no idea what communists are or what pepe who are left of center believe.

But you keep on telling yousf that garbage as you support the giu who worked with Russia.

antifa.jpg

LOLOL

Since when can’t Cuban commies or Albanians be born in the U.S.??

Exactly how do you determine 'ideology' by looking at someone? Lets look at President's again and see which one you claim doesn't 'look American'

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm what is the 'look' that Obama has that make you claim he doesn't look American?

I specifically said, "look at any of you liberals" YOu libs don't all loo alike. Obviously I was not referring to your literal "looks" but suggesting that one look at your actions, policies and ideology.

Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican.

Because Americans voted by a large margin to elect Barack Obama twice- despite the lies of Birthers like Trump.

Well, you're "closer" than thinking it was about race, so that's something.

And that's my point. You far left lefties, don't look like Americans to those of US that actually listen to the crap you say.

ALL OF YOU, regardless of race.

It is completely understandable that any reasonable person would find it hard to believe that you people are really Americans, as they learned to define the term as they were children.

says the un-American imbecile who hates more than half the country

idiots.

Birthers.....lol

and you're Asian....

and I'm "Russian"

but we were born here...

loony twit. the only scum is you

Birthers.....lol

Apologize for your bitchy hurt feelings? LOL

Michelle Obama never did say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya

Birthers are all idiots. You are scum.

And you know my post is 100% correct.

Birthers.....lol

and you're Asian....

and I'm "Russian"

but we were born here...

Several mistakes in your post....

I wasn't born here.

And, I'm an American, while you are a Liberal.

BTW....are you attempting to deny that my post wasn't correct, that Michelle Obama stated that Kenya was his home country?

If so, it would be yet another mistake on your part.

Birthers.....lol

My feelings couldn't be hurt by a dunce like you.....I was simply pointing out that you were lying.

I said that Michelle Obama plainly stated that Hussein's home county was Kenya.
You were afraid to deny that easily proven statement, so you changed the words, claiming I said this:

"Michelle Obama never did say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya"

Watch me silence you:
Did Michelle Obama say that Kenya was his home country?

Frankie just demonstrating once again Birthers lie- always.
Progs just, rather dependable, do as instructed. Fake Dossier? Yeah, Well says you! Publisher takes the fall for Obama's Kenyan birth? Yeah, see!

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to any 'reasonable' person- only to partisan nutjobs like you.

Because Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular- and electoral vote.

And obozo lost in 2010, 2014, 2016....

Birthers.....lol

and you're Asian....

and I'm "Russian"

but we were born here...

And, I'm an American, while you are a Liberal..

So you don't think that American's can be liberals?

Or is it that you think liberals are not allowed to be Americans?

Either way- just more lies from another whackjob Birther scum.

Birthers.....lol

and you're Asian....

and I'm "Russian"

but we were born here...

Birthers.....lol

I said that Michelle Obama plainly stated that Hussein's home county was Kenya.
You were afraid to deny that easily proven statement, so you changed the words, claiming I said this:

"Michelle Obama never did say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya"

I didn't change any of your words.

I posted the absolute fact that you cannot refute:

"Michelle Obama never did say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya" or to put it another way

Michelle Obama has never said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya

Nor has Barack Obama.

Birthers.....lol

and you're Asian....

and I'm "Russian"

but we were born here...

Did Michelle Obama say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Birthers.....lol

Watch me silence you:

Like virtually everything you post- you are wrong again.

Did Michelle Obama EVER say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Forum List

Back