Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

10978485_806860266073696_7310395011596530802_n.jpg
Taking that quote out of context again you fucking lying sack of shit. The whole paragraph the first sentence is contained in was posted yesterday with a link to the whole essay. STILL you attempt to show that he said something he never intended a reader take away from the piece.
The second, third and fourth sentences appears nowhere attributed to Cotton except in your image.

Perhaps you can either prove Rep Cotton said and actually meant these things, or admit you speak with forked tongue.

What difference does it make?
You didn't make that!

You just aren't very educated on the religious belief system of the Iranians. They are Islamic extremists in every sense of the word.
Don't talk to me about being un-educated. Your racist and bigoted views are so extreme, they are completely detached from reality.

If Iran is so extreme, then why do almost 30,000 Jews live there and practice their faith openly and without government intervention? In addition, Iran has not attacked another nation militarily for over 300 years. They are also a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, something Israel has refused to sign.

What am I talking about? You're so "out there", that you cannot see how inherently evil it is to shoot at people fishing.

You just aren't very educated on the religious belief system of the Iranians. They are Islamic extremists in every sense of the word.
Don't talk to me about being un-educated. Your racist and bigoted views are so extreme, they are completely detached from reality.

If Iran is so extreme, then why do almost 30,000 Jews live there and practice their faith openly and without government intervention? In addition, Iran has not attacked another nation militarily for over 300 years. They are also a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, something Israel has refused to sign.

What am I talking about? You're so "out there", that you cannot see how inherently evil it is to shoot at people fishing.

Is Iran a Theocracy?

You're just a stupid idiot apparently with your stupid fat head buried in the sand. Keep it there. It's too ugly to look at.
How stupid is it to start a war with a country that will put us into a direct military confrontation with Russia, a country capable of barbecuing the United States from coast to coast, in less than a half hour?

One question....is Iran a Theocracy?

Why is that relevant to anything?

Is America a Plutocracy?

No deflecting, is Iran a Theocracy?

I didn't say it was deflecting, I ask why that is relevant to anything.

Why is it relevant as to what kind of government they have?

Incidentally, Iran is a Democracy just as much as we are. THey have elections and they vote in a parliament and a president.

[QUOTE="JoeB131, post: 10967316, member: 31057This is treason.[/QUOTE]

no, it doesn't. While what they did was stupid and counter-productive, It wasn't treasonous. They have every right to state their disagreement with a policy and remind people what their positions are. .[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree that it is NOT treason, as I would also readily agree that it was moronic. counter-productive AND ensures that virtually all 47 dingbats will never be president.....

I wrote earlier that Bill Krystal has taken Cotton under his wing and was testing the waters, so to speak, to see if this senator would be a "hero" or......as its turning out to be, a "scapegoat."

What worries me much more is that seasoned senators joined in this folly underscoring that the hatred of Obama trumps sane decisions....even this one that is more self-destructive.

The rabid hatred....and this is my own PERSONAL opinion, has got to be rooted in both racism and elitism.

Why didn't Bammy help those kids in 2009?

What is the belief system of the Mullahs?

Are you trying to engage in a debate about how your Imaginary Friend in the Sky is better than THEIR imaginary friend in the sky? Because, honestly, you are wasting our time here.

We didn't help those kids in 2009 because- hey guess what, THEY LOST THE ELECTION. Sorry, they did. Mamoud got the most votes in both rounds of voting.

It doesn't matter. They're old and they're gonna die soon. Then things will dramatically change in that country. Those kids don't share the same belief system those old mullahs do.

Tell me, when you were in your 20's, did you completely embrace the politics of your grandparents?

One question....is Iran a Theocracy?

Why is that relevant to anything?

Is America a Plutocracy?

No deflecting, is Iran a Theocracy?

I didn't say it was deflecting, I ask why that is relevant to anything.

Why is it relevant as to what kind of government they have?

Incidentally, Iran is a Democracy just as much as we are. THey have elections and they vote in a parliament and a president.

It is relevant to everything they do, to deny that would reveal a profound ignorance as to why they do anything they do.

Are you trying to engage in a debate about how your Imaginary Friend in the Sky is better than THEIR imaginary friend in the sky? Because, honestly, you are wasting our time here.

We didn't help those kids in 2009 because- hey guess what, THEY LOST THE ELECTION. Sorry, they did. Mamoud got the most votes in both rounds of voting.

LMAO, yes of course.

They counted 41 million ballots in 24 hours by hand.

You are an idiot Joe.

I would tend to agree that it is NOT treason, as I would also readily agree that it was moronic. counter-productive AND ensures that virtually all 47 dingbats will never be president.....

I wrote earlier that Bill Krystal has taken Cotton under his wing and was testing the waters, so to speak, to see if this senator would be a "hero" or......as its turning out to be, a "scapegoat."

What worries me much more is that seasoned senators joined in this folly underscoring that the hatred of Obama trumps sane decisions....even this one that is more self-destructive.

The rabid hatred....and this is my own PERSONAL opinion, has got to be rooted in both racism and elitism.

I think it's more rooted in the fact that the only thing that binds the religious right, libertarian, Wall Street and NeoCon wings of the GOP right now is just how much that hate, hate, hate Obama. Unfortunately, none of these guys are going to pay a political price for it, because Obama is just not that popular.

I might also point out, most Americans aren't too keen on any agreement with Iran.

Fox News Poll 65 percent say use force to stop Iran 84 percent call possible deal bad idea Fox News

Overall, two-thirds of voters (65 percent) favor the U.S. using military action, if necessary, to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. Just 28 percent are opposed.

Voters overwhelmingly reject that deal: 84 percent -- including 80 percent of Democrats -- think it’s a bad idea to allow Iran to get nuclear weapons 10 years from now in return for agreeing it won’t obtain nukes before then.

Forum List

Back