Republican Traitors Declare War on the American People

how are YOU being punished?
Since you and your fellow leftists have no authority over me, I'm not.

But you want to.

Only in your broken brain
No, in reality.

Leftists have called for climate change deniers to be rounded up and executed.

'Execute' Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: 'At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers' -- 'Shouldn't we start punishing them now?' | Climate Depot

Leftists have said it's okay to execute Republicans.

‘Execute Republicans,’ says college prof

Leftists tend toward violence.

FJO,

I don't give a rats ass about the typos and my shitty spelling.

I'm much more concerned with the facts.

The real question is why do you care so little for facts?

You are the one who always quotes the Democrats political rhetoric and not facts.
Political Rhetoric-speech or discourse that pretends to significance but lacks true meaning, all the politician says is mere rhetoric.

People here put up actual facts and you treat it like it's rhetoric.
Go and actually get facts right from the source. Not lefty news and blogs, who are talking rhetoric.

There is a big difference between political talk and actual facts.

There is also a big difference what you do. You try to make a point about something and then you don't include the whole thing. You drop parts that don't fit you ideology.

You are the one who denies science , history, studies and court documented evidence.
Prove it! You have a log tenure here. Yet in none of your arguments have you used a credible unbiased source which presents facts.
Instead you post opinion pieces from liberal blogs in attempt to pass off opinion as news.
FAIL!

Since you and your fellow leftists have no authority over me, I'm not.

But you want to.

No, in reality.

'Execute' Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: 'At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers' -- 'Shouldn't we start punishing them now?' | Climate Depot

The left has been saying these things for a long time. When will they start DOING it? Otherwise they are just like the rest of the dopers sitting in a basement dreaming of the grand revolution.

No, in reality.

The left has been saying these things for a long time. When will they start DOING it? Otherwise they are just like the rest of the dopers sitting in a basement dreaming of the grand revolution.
They want someone else to do the heavy lifting for them, then hand them the reins.

They're lazy and stupid.

FJO,

I don't give a rats ass about the typos and my shitty spelling.

I'm much more concerned with the facts.

The real question is why do you care so little for facts?

You are the one who always quotes the Democrats political rhetoric and not facts.
Political Rhetoric-speech or discourse that pretends to significance but lacks true meaning, all the politician says is mere rhetoric.

People here put up actual facts and you treat it like it's rhetoric.
Go and actually get facts right from the source. Not lefty news and blogs, who are talking rhetoric.

There is a big difference between political talk and actual facts.

There is also a big difference what you do. You try to make a point about something and then you don't include the whole thing. You drop parts that don't fit you ideology.

You are the one who denies science , history, studies and court documented evidence.

Questioning how studies are done in science is not denying science. There is a difference between junk science are true science.
I have 50 years of reading and studying our U.S. History. How many books have you read or studied in U.S. History,? I was hooked on U.S. History since I was 9 years old.
I am the one who puts up the bills in congress and court documents . Not from any newspapers, newsmedia or bolgs from the net.

so you think court documented evidence is from blogs?

When one of you lefties begins a question with "So you..." it is because you have a propensity to make assumptions based not on what is written or said, but based on what you want to hear or believe you have read.

Provide the link to the case law and transcript on the matter and I will look at it.
Failing that, you have provided nothing.
What the hell is "court documented evidence" anyway? Is that your version of what you believe happens in courts of law?

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg
\

The above sums up the hysteria from the op completely.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

truth?
calling the people traitors and saying they are waging a war...
what truth is in that..?
with the Progressives it's always a WAR on something..
women
gays
blacks
and especially the war on the poor poor Government

it's all become a YAWN

I guess this guy is a 'progressive' too, huh Monica?

Alan Simpson Slams Fellow Republicans For Unwillingness To Compromise

s-ALAN-SIMPSON-large.jpg

Former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.) lashed out at members of his party on Sunday, slamming them for their unwillingness to compromise on proposed tax increases.

In his characteristically colorful style, Simpson told CNN's Fareed Zakaria that Republicans' rigid opposition to new tax revenues has hampered productivity and diminished the chances of reaching an agreement with Democrats on debt reduction.

"You can’t cut spending your way out of this hole," Simpson, who was appointed as co-chair of President Obama's Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform in 2010, said. "You can’t grow your way out of this hole, and you can’t tax your way out of this hole. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, we tell these people. This is madness."

Simpson continued: "If you want to be a purist, go somewhere on a mountaintop and praise the east or something. But if you want to be in politics, you learn to compromise. And you learn to compromise on the issue without compromising yourself. Show me a guy who won’t compromise and I’ll show you a guy with rock for brains."

The former senator, along with debt commission co-chair Erskine Bowles, developed a plan in 2010 for bringing down the top tax rate and lowering the deficit by repealing a number of tax cuts and credits. The initial plan, commonly known as Simpson-Bowles, was mostly ignored by lawmakers. A bipartisan budget modeled after their report was rejected by the House earlier this year.

During the interview Sunday, he expressed frustration with his party's focus on social issues, as well as the ability of outspoken figures like Americans for Tax Reform head Grover Norquist to drive the conversation.

"I guess I'm known as a RINO now, which means a Republican in name only, because, I guess, of social views, perhaps, or common sense would be another one, which seems to escape members of our party," Simpson said. "For heaven’s sake, you have Grover Norquist wandering the earth in his white robes saying that if you raise taxes one penny, he’ll defeat you. He can’t murder you. He can’t burn your house. The only thing he can do to you, as an elected official, is defeat you for reelection. And if that means more to you than your country when we need patriots to come out in a situation when we’re in extremity, you shouldn’t even be in Congress."

Alan Simpson? Another friggin RINO that should have caucused with the democrats.

Ah, the typical right wing response. If a moderate conservative doesn't parrot the right wing propaganda Norquist and Frank Luntz script for Republicans, they are RINO's, or in the case of former Reagan adviser Bruce Bartlett and former GW Bush speechwriter David Frum, they are FIRED by right wing think tanks that don't ALLOW any opinion not blessed by your handlers.

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind

by Bruce Bartlett

As some readers of this blog may know, I was fired by a right wing think tank called the National Center for Policy Analysis in 2005 for writing a book critical of George W. Bush's policies, especially his support for Medicare Part D. In the years since, I have lost a great many friends and been shunned by conservative society in Washington, DC.

Now the same thing has happened to David Frum, who has been fired by the American Enterprise Institute. I don't know all the details, but I presume that his Waterloo post on Sunday condemning Republicans for failing to work with Democrats on healthcare reform was the final straw.

Since, he is no longer affiliated with AEI, I feel free to say publicly something he told me in private a few months ago. He asked if I had noticed any comments by AEI "scholars" on the subject of health care reform. I said no and he said that was because they had been ordered not to speak to the media because they agreed with too much of what Obama was trying to do.

It saddened me to hear this. I have always hoped that my experience was unique. But now I see that I was just the first to suffer from a closing of the conservative mind. Rigid conformity is being enforced, no dissent is allowed, and the conservative brain will slowly shrivel into dementia if it hasn't already.

Sadly, there is no place for David and me to go. The donor community is only interested in financing organizations that parrot the party line, such as the one recently established by McCain economic adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin.

I will have more to say on this topic later. But I wanted to say that this is a black day for what passes for a conservative movement, scholarship, and the once-respected AEI.

s-ALAN-SIMPSON-large.jpg

Former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.) lashed out at members of his party on Sunday, slamming them for their unwillingness to compromise on proposed tax increases.

In his characteristically colorful style, Simpson told CNN's Fareed Zakaria that Republicans' rigid opposition to new tax revenues has hampered productivity and diminished the chances of reaching an agreement with Democrats on debt reduction.

"You can’t cut spending your way out of this hole," Simpson, who was appointed as co-chair of President Obama's Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform in 2010, said. "You can’t grow your way out of this hole, and you can’t tax your way out of this hole. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, we tell these people. This is madness."

Simpson continued: "If you want to be a purist, go somewhere on a mountaintop and praise the east or something. But if you want to be in politics, you learn to compromise. And you learn to compromise on the issue without compromising yourself. Show me a guy who won’t compromise and I’ll show you a guy with rock for brains."

The former senator, along with debt commission co-chair Erskine Bowles, developed a plan in 2010 for bringing down the top tax rate and lowering the deficit by repealing a number of tax cuts and credits. The initial plan, commonly known as Simpson-Bowles, was mostly ignored by lawmakers. A bipartisan budget modeled after their report was rejected by the House earlier this year.

During the interview Sunday, he expressed frustration with his party's focus on social issues, as well as the ability of outspoken figures like Americans for Tax Reform head Grover Norquist to drive the conversation.

"I guess I'm known as a RINO now, which means a Republican in name only, because, I guess, of social views, perhaps, or common sense would be another one, which seems to escape members of our party," Simpson said. "For heaven’s sake, you have Grover Norquist wandering the earth in his white robes saying that if you raise taxes one penny, he’ll defeat you. He can’t murder you. He can’t burn your house. The only thing he can do to you, as an elected official, is defeat you for reelection. And if that means more to you than your country when we need patriots to come out in a situation when we’re in extremity, you shouldn’t even be in Congress."

Alan Simpson? Another friggin RINO that should have caucused with the democrats.

Ah, the typical right wing response. If a moderate conservative doesn't parrot the right wing propaganda Norquist and Frank Luntz script for Republicans, they are RINO's, or in the case of former Reagan adviser Bruce Bartlett and former GW Bush speechwriter David Frum, they are FIRED by right wing think tanks that don't ALLOW any opinion not blessed by your handlers.

by Bruce Bartlett

As some readers of this blog may know, I was fired by a right wing think tank called the National Center for Policy Analysis in 2005 for writing a book critical of George W. Bush's policies, especially his support for Medicare Part D. In the years since, I have lost a great many friends and been shunned by conservative society in Washington, DC.

Now the same thing has happened to David Frum, who has been fired by the American Enterprise Institute. I don't know all the details, but I presume that his Waterloo post on Sunday condemning Republicans for failing to work with Democrats on healthcare reform was the final straw.

Since, he is no longer affiliated with AEI, I feel free to say publicly something he told me in private a few months ago. He asked if I had noticed any comments by AEI "scholars" on the subject of health care reform. I said no and he said that was because they had been ordered not to speak to the media because they agreed with too much of what Obama was trying to do.

It saddened me to hear this. I have always hoped that my experience was unique. But now I see that I was just the first to suffer from a closing of the conservative mind. Rigid conformity is being enforced, no dissent is allowed, and the conservative brain will slowly shrivel into dementia if it hasn't already.

Sadly, there is no place for David and me to go. The donor community is only interested in financing organizations that parrot the party line, such as the one recently established by McCain economic adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin.

I will have more to say on this topic later. But I wanted to say that this is a black day for what passes for a conservative movement, scholarship, and the once-respected AEI.

Hey dumbshit, show me the democrats willingness to compromise. They rammed legislation throught that people didnt want with every procedure known to man. And I still have never seen a republican leave a state to avoid a vote.........Democrats hate democracy, especially when they lose

The republicans are tired of Lucy pulling away the football. Reagan went along with tax increases, the democratic congress was supposed to cut spending, but it didn't happen. Bush the elder went along with tax increases, again the democratic congress was supposed to cut spending, and again they didn't. But now republicans are supposed to believe that they are sincere this time!!!

Uh huh!!!!

:eusa_hand:

s-ALAN-SIMPSON-large.jpg

by Bruce Bartlett

So what..they are just people with an oponion..are we suppose to bow to them over it or what?

by Bruce Bartlett

Hey dumbshit, show me the democrats willingness to compromise. They rammed legislation throught that people didnt want with every procedure known to man. And I still have never seen a republican leave a state to avoid a vote.........Democrats hate democracy, especially when they lose

When Joe Lieberman supported McCain, and spoke at the GOP convention, he still was allowed to caucus with Democrats.

President Obama and Democrats were more than willing to compromise with Republicans on health care, but Republicans made a collective decision. WHY do you think David Frum was fired by the American Enterprise Institute? Because he told the TRUTH.

Waterloo

"At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994.

Could a deal have been reached? Who knows? But we do know that the gap between this plan and traditional Republican ideas is not very big. The Obama plan has a broad family resemblance to Mitt Romney’s Massachusetts plan. It builds on ideas developed at the Heritage Foundation in the early 1990s that formed the basis for Republican counter-proposals to Clintoncare in 1993-1994."

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

s-ALAN-SIMPSON-large.jpg

by Bruce Bartlett

Meanwhile back in the reality zone...Don't you lecture me about partisanship.
Libs reject and exclude all who do not march in lockstep with their agenda.
The fact is sweet tits, is that the party affiliation does not matter to us. We look at ideology. So if a politician holds him/herself out as a conservative then crosses over or seeks compromise at every turn) Olympia Snow(barely R ME) Scott Brown( Slightly R, MA may as well caucus with the democrats)...Are not welcome. We want conservatives. Not wishy washy consensus building wimps who cave at the very hint of opposition from democrat liberals.
Parroting? Please. It's called having core beliefs. It's called making a statement based on one's point of view. It's called sticking to your guns. It's NOT called sticking one's finger in the air to see which way the winds of popularity blow.
Moderates....There is no such thing as a moderate. A moderate is a person who is liberal but is fearful of being discovered having liberal ideas.

Oh neat , rinata took her monkey paws off the triple cheeseburger just long enough to start another whacked out thread........

The GOP’s war on Americans has been going on for some time, but it started in earnest in January 2011 when Republicans assumed control of the House of Representatives and several state legislatures. First it must be emphasized that in recent memory there are no instances of Republicans passing any legislation that helps the American people, but they have worked tirelessly to help the wealthiest one percent. It is expected that during a normal campaign season, candidates and political parties would promote their agendas by stressing what they will do for the people, but Republicans have abandoned any pretext of helping Americans and are blatantly campaigning on enriching the wealthy and corporations.

Shortly after taking their oath of office, Republicans immediately singled out women for their initial assault, and then set out to increase hunger and poverty with vicious spending cuts affecting the poor, children, and elderly Americans. They used the deficit, budget, and religion to garner support for their assaults and have been unrelenting in pushing austerity measures on the 99%, and they found willing advocates among racists, teabaggers, and religious fanatics. The tragedy the GOP’s supporters will never comprehend until it is too late is that they will suffer as much as the poor people, minorities, and women they hate.

In both versions of Paul Ryan’s Path to Prosperity budget, the level of cuts to social safety nets is only matched in severity by the plan to privatize Medicare that not only decimates the elderly, but restricts uninsured Americans from receiving health care.

Republican Traitors Declare War on the American People

Great article!!! Hope you all will check it out.

WHY do YOU project or suborn projection?

Forum List

Back