republicans and democrats

Liffy

Jun 15, 2015
Do you find yourself changing opinions for the sake of staying consistent with your party?

When why the fuck you guys go bat shit when someone from a particular party does something against the parties traditions?

Do you find yourself changing opinions for the sake of staying consistent with your party?
No doubt partisan ideologues do, but they're the minority. Most folks think for themselves and aren't afraid to buck their party to be honest with their opinions.

For the most part, partisan ideologues first identify the stance their "side" takes and then defend it no matter what. Herd mentality. This can also include essentially talking themselves into believing pretty much anything to protect their side.

These people are expert at spin, diversion, distortion, denial, obtuseness, straw man arguments and outright lies to protect their "side".

Zero credibility.

When why the fuck you guys go bat shit when someone from a particular party does something against the parties traditions?
I don't understand the question.

Rachel-Dolezal-21.jpg

Most of the people who come to a political message board to defend or attack politicians and political parties are likely to care less about principles than the people who go to philosophical message boards to discuss ideas. The former group, almost by definition, tends to believe the "other side" is disingenuous and unprincipled, that is, they tend to attack and pathologize the opposition rather than engage in a discussion purely about ideas.

Most of the people who come to a political message board to defend or attack politicians and political parties are likely to care less about principles than the people who go to philosophical message boards to discuss ideas. The former group, almost by definition, tends to believe the "other side" is disingenuous and unprincipled, that is, they tend to attack and pathologize the opposition rather than engage in a discussion purely about ideas.
Well duh.

When it comes to the Republicans & the Democrats, they are both two sides of the same liberty-hating, Constitution-trampling, big government, nanny stater, interventionist coin.

Same%20Crap.jpg

Like I always say...

Democrats: Tax and spend.
Republicans: Borrow and spend.

When it comes to the Republicans & the Democrats, they are both two sides of the same liberty-hating, Constitution-trampling, big government, nanny stater, interventionist coin.

Same%20Crap.jpg
And I fucking love them for all those reasons.

Same%20Crap.jpg

And thanks to the corrupt politicians on both sides, that's why America is fucked-up for those reasons.

Same%20Crap.jpg

And thanks to the corrupt politicians on both sides, that's why America is fucked-up for those reasons.
America ain't what you think it is. And I disagree with uou. But oh well. Can't wait for martial law.

Most Democrats are Democrats, while most Republicans are Conservatives. That is why 3rd Party movements tend to come from the right.

Most Democrats are Democrats, while most Republicans are Conservatives. That is why 3rd Party movements tend to come from the right.

Third Party movements come from the Right because being a "small government" fiscal conservative is incompatible with being a social conservative most of the time.

Forum List

Back