Republicans Are, And Have Been, Attacking Social Security

Believe me the sales tax a business pays isn't going to be what makes them fail.
WTF?
Taxes aren't what makes businesses fail?
The first time that has EVER been uttered before 1980. (From a republican)

Do teabaggers?
NOTHING on Inflation, border "crisis" or crime.
Biden, Hunter Biden, gubmint "weaponization", election "integrity", Twitter, justice department, FBI.
So you think that because others whine that it makes them so convincing that you think you should whine too?

WTF?
The first time that has EVER been uttered before 1980. (From a republican)
So you think paying a state sales tax on some things is enough to make a business fail? Really?

So you think that because others whine that it makes them so convincing that you think you should whine too?
You're doing a fair bit of whining yourself.
WTF do you think the USMB is for?
Sharing cookie recipes?

You're doing a fair bit of whining yourself.
WTF do you think the USMB is for?
Sharing cookie recipes?
really?

I'm not pissing and moaning about what people in some state I don't live in do am I?

At some point you have to grow up and realize that you aren't going to change the nature of politics and learn how to play the system to your own benefit.

It did in my post which you were responding to or did you not see that?
"So you think paying a state sales tax on some things is enough to make a business fail? Really"?

WTF?
Which means NO.

Where did I mention SALES taxes in my response?

"So you think paying a state sales tax on some things is enough to make a business fail? Really"?

WTF?
Which means NO.

Where did I mention SALES taxes in my response?
You have been whining about some incentives that give breaks on sales taxes for 2 fucking pages now.

So now you are telling me your response to my post actually had nothing to do with the question I asked in it.

You are a waste of my time

the only times we had big recessions since the Fed started have been have been corrupt GOP bubbles and busts with corrupt deregulation and corrupt oversight
You forgot the great depression which happened shortly after the Federal Reserve was created. The federal reserve is what caused it, dumbfuck.

You forgot the great depression which happened shortly after the Federal Reserve was created. The federal reserve is what caused it, dumbfuck.
you are out of your tiny little mind whoops brainwashed functional tiny little mind. Allowing people to buy on 10% margin was crazy and there was a lot of other stuff going on. just another corrupt stupid greedy deregulation GOP bubble and bust and World depression... Great job

it is way way overdue to tax the rich and giant corporations their fair share again and invest in America and Americans again. we are the richest country in the world easily and we can afford it for crying out loud, dupes of the greedy idiot rich.
Taxes aren't an investment, dumbfuck. They are pouring money down the drain.

you are out of your tiny little mind whoops brainwashed functional tiny little mind. Allowing people to buy on 10% margin was crazy and there was a lot of other stuff going on. just another corrupt stupid greedy deregulation GOP bubble and bust and World depression... Great job
They allowed it or well over 100 years, dumbass. We didn't have the great depression until 12 years after the Federal Reserve was created.

Last edited:
You have been whining about some incentives that give breaks on sales taxes for 2 fucking pages now.
Tax breaks and incentives..........period.
So now you are telling me your response to my post actually had nothing to do with the question I asked in it.
SO........injecting words in my response?
I never stated any ONE tax are what teabaggers claim as bankrupting a business.
TAXES in general (multiple) are what teabaggers claim are doing that.
You are a waste of my time

Taxes aren't an investment, dumbfuck. They are pouring money down the drain.
the investment would be for cheap college and training for good jobs and for infrastructure which is way overdue.... we've been trying a do it on the cheap, give away to the rich GOP nightmare the last 40 years. So we have the worst inequality, upward mobility, and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world. great job!

Last edited:
the investment would be for cheap college and training for good jobs and for infrastructure which is way overdue.... we've been running a do it on the cheap, give away to the rich GOP nightmare the last 40 years. So we have the worst inequality, upward mobility, and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world. great job!
Pork.

Forum List

Back