Republicans are building up a lot of troll they won't be able to walk back.

If any actual Trump supporter is worried that they will lose Obamacare then they are an idiot. Trump has said that from day one.

I believe the real truth is that those people only exist in Deanies alleged mind.

Trump is a moron. The people that voted for him are ignorant.

Now they are starting to get scared about losing their healthcare.

Once the media gets tired of Trump and starts reporting the truth and we see his damage, they will feel depressed.

The largest single group of suicides are white guys in Red States. That number will skyrocket.

After what Bush left Obama and now, after what Obama is leaving Trump, they won't be able to blame anything on Obama. It will all be the Trump voters and how they were scammed. While I feel terrible about the damage they will do to the nation, the only silver lining is when they finally realize what they did.

Based on what we see at USMB, conservatives are shameless, without conscience, incapable of embarrassment.

They will go down with the Trump ship.

conservatives are shameless, without conscience, incapable of embarrassment.

They're like liberals? That's awful!

Once the media gets tired of Trump and starts reporting the truth and we see his damage, they will feel depressed.

The largest single group of suicides are white guys in Red States. That number will skyrocket.

After what Bush left Obama and now, after what Obama is leaving Trump, they won't be able to blame anything on Obama. It will all be the Trump voters and how they were scammed. While I feel terrible about the damage they will do to the nation, the only silver lining is when they finally realize what they did.

The people that voted for him are ignorant.

How so sport?

The Supreme Court will lean right for another 50 years, we will have no more obstructionist in Congress and we get to move forward from the horrors of the Bush Jr and Obama years

You care about white guys in red states now?

This must be some twisted end of the year joke. The last time you cared about anyone but yourself must have been a long, long while ago.
deans threads are fun aint they?.....
They call me names. They say I lie. They just can't say what the lie was.
your lie is that ALL republicans eat up the same shit,something you believe and have been saying for the last 7 years,and when you have had proof showing you being wrong,you just do the famous dean dance,but then you are one of those far lefties so you cant help it,you are as ridiculous as the far righties who say ALL democrats eat up the same shit .....

Insurance companies will have to compete for your business. Prices will come down. Emergency rooms will, once again, not be allowed to turn anyone away.
We need a government plan for pre-existing conditions, and for the poor. Medicare fraud needs to be ground to a halt. Obamacare is a financial nightmare.
If you need healthcare, you are not someone the Republicans would ever help.

If you are a veteran, you will never get help from the GOP.

If your kids get sick, expect no help from Republicans.

If you kids are hungry, forget it, the GOP will never help you or your familiy.

If you are being taken for a ride by the Credit Card companies, the GOP would be more likely to help them than you.

If the banks are screwing you over, you know the Republicans would support the banks over the GOP base.

You can't name any GOP policies that help the middle class or the poor. Because that's not something they do.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

If you need healthcare, you are not someone the Republicans would ever help in any way.

Blah, blah, blah, republican. Blah, blah, blah, republican. You're like a warn out record. Let's see if you are as prophetic as you think. Trump may surprise you.
In the mean time, Obama damn sure didn't help in any of those areas you mentioned. Are there less hungry kids thanks to Obomb? Are the vets better off? And how about all those wacky "stimulus" dollars Obama gifted to big business and Wall Street?
shut up.

Dean, Trump will put you to work on the South side of the Mexican Wall

Bh15-7GCAAAJAU9.jpg

Goodbye Obama, goodbye Obama policies, goodbye Obama legacy, goodbye Obama employees. Later Hillary, later Hillary $1.2 billion, later Debbie, later Reid, so long Podesta, Hasta la vista Soros :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stopped reading here.

If you just want to insult us, then Fuck you very much.
You insult reason. What is it you think Trump will do for you?

1. I did not insult "reason". I insulted you, because you insulted me.

2. Your assumption that I want Trump to do something for me personally is incorrect.

If any actual Trump supporter is worried that they will lose Obamacare then they are an idiot. Trump has said that from day one.

I believe the real truth is that those people only exist in Deanies alleged mind.
This Trump voter didn't think Trump was serious about repealing her health insurance

You're scaring me now, on the insurance part.

’Cause I have been in a panic, so I'm afraid now that the insurance is going to go away and we're going to be up a creek.

It Turns Out Trump-Voting Coal Miners Need Their Obamacare Too!

http://realtimepolitics.com/2016/12...fied-they-will-lose-their-obamacare-benefits/

---------------

People like you are so fucking ignorant. Know nothings. Trump and the Republicans are going to screw over the GOP base like they have for the last 40 years. Grease it up. You'll know in the next year.

This Trump voter didn't think Trump was serious about repealing her health insurance

’Cause I have been in a panic, so I'm afraid now that the insurance is going to go away and we're going to be up a creek.

JUST IN: Coal Miners Who Supported Trump Are Now TERRIFIED They Will Lose Their Obamacare Benefits

---------------

People like you are so fucking ignorant. Know nothings. Trump and the Republicans are going to screw over the GOP base like they have for the last 40 years. Grease it up. You'll know in the next year.

Fake news, dumbass.

JUST IN: Coal Miners Who Supported Trump Are Now TERRIFIED They Will Lose Their Obamacare Benefits

---------------

Fake news, dumbass.
Coal miners afraid of losing their ACA benefits is fake news?????????????

Huh????????????????

Insurance companies will have to compete for your business. Prices will come down. Emergency rooms will, once again, not be allowed to turn anyone away.
We need a government plan for pre-existing conditions, and for the poor. Medicare fraud needs to be ground to a halt. Obamacare is a financial nightmare.

Obamacare requires insurance companies in the exchanges to spend somewhere around 80% of the premiums they collect on actual healthcare. That alone makes Obamacare worth saving.
The best thing to do is pick the stool sample apart, save the pieces worth saving in some form or other, and flush the rest.

If you need healthcare, you are not someone the Republicans would ever help.

If you are a veteran, you will never get help from the GOP.

If your kids get sick, expect no help from Republicans.

If you kids are hungry, forget it, the GOP will never help you or your familiy.

If you are being taken for a ride by the Credit Card companies, the GOP would be more likely to help them than you.

If the banks are screwing you over, you know the Republicans would support the banks over the GOP base.

You can't name any GOP policies that help the middle class or the poor. Because that's not something they do.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

If you need healthcare, you are not someone the Republicans would ever help in any way.
You sound like you actually believe that. Get help.

"Building troll"? Who talks like that, middle school kids in the secessionist republik of California?

Big-time butthurt^^^^

Another day...another R-Derp thread predicting doom and gloom for the Trump Presidency! Funny thing though...you're the same person who was predicting that Trump didn't have a chance in hell of getting elected in the first place...so why would anyone put credence in what you think?

Forum List

Back