Republicans are ignorant about the most basic FACTS about welfare in this country

This is what your dumbass isn't getting. Yes regulations can impede economic development, but the actual economic effect regulations have is insignificant.

I know you cons struggle with basic nuance but reality is what it is.

Insignificant! Are you on crack?

Regulation has MASSIVE impact on the cost of runni9ng a company. There are literally thousands of regulations to run even the simplest business. It is also the LARGEST factor in trying to start up a new business. Almost all of your startup costs come directly from attempting to comply with regulation that is largely without purpose. If you believe that regulation is insignificant then you have no idea what goes into running or maintaining a business. The costs are massive. Even something as simple as getting a license can crush your business entirely and typically take large amounts of time that ends most business ventures before they even begin. It took us a full year to get our license and just to comply with regulation that was unnecessary cost close to 10,000 dollars. Considering that miniscule scale of the business, that was entirely asinine. Here is a wonderful example of just how asinine the system can be:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFfUvrCgcAs]Logan Square Kitchen Grand Opening - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9cJMO4B18]Little American Dream Factory: Chicago Bureaucrats Put the Brakes on an Innovative Business - YouTube[/ame]

Further, your assertion that regulation cannot be a problem because business is sitting on massive profits is completely incorrect. Regulation is NOT a problem for massive corporations. Then have the means to deal with them. Primarily that is done through going to places that don’t have those regulations. One of the core reasons that companies offshore is because they don’t have to deal with regulation and the costs that come with it. Those that cannot move have the capitol to ride the changes and increased costs out until the prices and market stabilize. You know who does not though? Smaller companies and startups – the competition to those massive companies that you complain are making too much. IOW, regulation KILLS COMPETITION for the big companies.

In short, one of the reasons that those companies make massive profits is because those same regulations make it impossible to compete. When you have the market virtually to yourself or shared between 5 companies across the entire nation you better damn well believe that they make huge sums of money. Increased regulation simply ensures that no one will ever challenge that income flow either.

I know you libs struggle with basic facts and logic but that is what it is.

I am referring to am overall economic effect on the market. Yes, some businesses can't handle it. However not enough of them flounder. If you refer to the BLS, you will find that the main reason why businesses lay off workers is because of a lack of demand. In 2010 for instance, regulations only caused .3% of all lay offs.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/busines...fect-minimal/2011/10/19/gIQALRF5IN_story.html

Regulation ultimately does not harm the economy as a whole. Here is more evidence GDP and jobs are not effected.

http://www.regblog.org/2013/04/03-lorber-economic-growth-paper.html

Last edited:
I love how through this mindless rambling of yours you don't put any blame on republicans.

We lost 2.3 million private jobs in Bush's final months. We lost millions more til the stimulus took effect. That is why the unemployment rate got so high in the first place ass hat. It was Bush that fucked this country over.

There has been steady economic growth since the stimulus came into effect.

Much of the 7 trillion that has accumulated under obama was because tax cuts. In terms of policy, defense was his biggest expense. Most of the other debt that accumulated under Obama is not his doing.

Do you realize how retarded you sound when you blame democrats for jobs going overseas? Where is the evidence of that you idiot? What possible connection is there for that? Just because something sounds like it could be true in that tiny brain of yours, it doesn't mean it actually is true. Quit taking responsibility from big business. Corporate profits have been at an all time high.

All of those fake scandals of yours are a product of republicans and Fox News. Even if they were true, Obama had little to do with them.

Do you even know what his tax hikes exactly were? No because you're an idiot.

You are so stupid. How about you explain how exactly Obama is responsible for the loss of 10 million jobs? I'm so sick of you teabaggers just making shit up to fit am agenda.

Oh and guess what? Both Clinton and Bush used executive order twice as much as Obama.
WHY has Obama tripled down on what YOU perceive Bush to have done? WHY haven't things gotten better? There has to be a TIME when your blame game has to cease. WE are in year SIX of Obama...WHEN is he ever going to man up and admit his failures? WHEN are YOU ever going to man up and admit YOU have hitched YOUR wagon to failure?

And yet none of you fault republicans for anything. I never said Obama didn't make poor decisions during his presidency. He definitely has. I'll agree the recovery has been slow, but Obama is the reason we are even in a recovery. Up until the stimulus came into effect, we were losing 500,000 jobs a month. Now we are seeing growth.

You people are so idiotic to put all the blame of our economic problems on Obama. It doesn't make any fucking sense. The stock market is doing great and corporate profits are at an all time high. You blame all of our country's weaknesses on Obama yet won't give him any credit for ANYTHING positive.

Hacks.

Dude... you are the hack man. Those of us on the right, have faulted Republicans many many times. People screamed when Bush tried to push amnesty for illegals. People screamed when Bush pushed Medicare part D. People screamed when Bush pushed TARP.

I can remember HUNDREDS of right-wing people attacking Bush, and the Republicans over all those things, and the farm bill and several other bad policies.

We were mad about McCain, and wannabe Democrap. We were mad about Mitt Romney over his gov-health-care policies in Mass.

Where the heck were you during all that? I'll tell you where.... you had your head shoved so far up your politics, you couldn't see it.

540_293_resize_20120301_d4941589e5f5d5b7f9077d0af4099775_jpg.jpg

This is what your dumbass isn't getting. Yes regulations can impede economic development, but the actual economic effect regulations have is insignificant.

I know you cons struggle with basic nuance but reality is what it is.

Insignificant! Are you on crack?

Regulation has MASSIVE impact on the cost of runni9ng a company. There are literally thousands of regulations to run even the simplest business. It is also the LARGEST factor in trying to start up a new business. Almost all of your startup costs come directly from attempting to comply with regulation that is largely without purpose. If you believe that regulation is insignificant then you have no idea what goes into running or maintaining a business. The costs are massive. Even something as simple as getting a license can crush your business entirely and typically take large amounts of time that ends most business ventures before they even begin. It took us a full year to get our license and just to comply with regulation that was unnecessary cost close to 10,000 dollars. Considering that miniscule scale of the business, that was entirely asinine. Here is a wonderful example of just how asinine the system can be:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFfUvrCgcAs]Logan Square Kitchen Grand Opening - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9cJMO4B18]Little American Dream Factory: Chicago Bureaucrats Put the Brakes on an Innovative Business - YouTube[/ame]

Further, your assertion that regulation cannot be a problem because business is sitting on massive profits is completely incorrect. Regulation is NOT a problem for massive corporations. Then have the means to deal with them. Primarily that is done through going to places that don’t have those regulations. One of the core reasons that companies offshore is because they don’t have to deal with regulation and the costs that come with it. Those that cannot move have the capitol to ride the changes and increased costs out until the prices and market stabilize. You know who does not though? Smaller companies and startups – the competition to those massive companies that you complain are making too much. IOW, regulation KILLS COMPETITION for the big companies.

In short, one of the reasons that those companies make massive profits is because those same regulations make it impossible to compete. When you have the market virtually to yourself or shared between 5 companies across the entire nation you better damn well believe that they make huge sums of money. Increased regulation simply ensures that no one will ever challenge that income flow either.

I know you libs struggle with basic facts and logic but that is what it is.

The biggest obstacle to owning a home, building a home, starting a business, a company, is government regulations. It is all about power and controlling the people, the Liberals will hand out the crumbs to the poor, through laws and regulations.

shut up you ignorant troll
come call me ignorant to my face
you're so worried about people send the government your weekly paycheck to help take care of them...put your money where your mouth is

why is it when someone states fact you always call them a trolls ... you're the most ignorant poster we have here on these boards ... you never offer and opinion on the post just a verbal attacks ... here's a fact stephony ... .08% of the national budget goes to welfare ... 40% of tax cuts go to corporations ... now tell me where I'm wrong ... show us where a welfare person is costing you through the nose ... or are we going to hear from you, your words of wisdom, telling me, shut up you ignorant troll ... which means to us ya got nuttin'

The truth of the matter is that the wealthy receive enormous gov assistance through subsidies. The poor on the other hand get peanuts.

Let's start with the poor and SNAP (food stamps).

The average SNAP recipient receives $133 a month. The average SNAP recipient has a gross income of $744 a MONTH per household. 76% of households have at least one dependent living there. 83% of households receiving SNAP are below the poverty line. The other 17 are at the poverty line or make 130% of the poverty line. And despite what you cons like to believe, food stamps fraud is RARE.

All the sobering facts on food stamps are here.

SNAP (Food Stamps): Facts, Myths and Realities

Now the wealthy. Oh boy.

1) corporations receive $80 billion a year through state and local subsidies.

2) Federal subsidies for corporations cost TAX PAYERS 100 billion a year.

3) The official tax rate for corporations is 35%. However, because of tax breaks, corporations only pay 13% a year in taxes.

4) wealthy hedge fund managers cost tax payers 83 billion a year.

5) subsidies for fast food companies cost tax payers 243 billion a year.

6) deductions for mortgage cost tax payers 70 billion a year. 77% of this funding goes to income earners of 100,000 a year or more.

Top Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Tax breaks and in-kind welfare handouts are not the same thing.

Leave it to progressives. :rolleyes:

welfare doesn't affect the national debt as much as you want it too it doesent its figured into the national budget ... as for tax cut for corporation it affects the national debt and the national budget

it's like you're TRYING to be an ignorant left-wing loser Billy

or does it just come naturally?

left-wing nutjobs ranting about corporate welfare vs regular welfare; as if the two things are mutually inclusive

what an idiot. both issues stand on their own. the fact that we have corporate welfare is not a reason, excuse or rationalization for welfare

Do you realize how retarded you sound when you blame democrats for jobs going overseas? Where is the evidence of that you idiot? What possible connection is there for that? Just because something sounds like it could be true in that tiny brain of yours, it doesn't mean it actually is true. Quit taking responsibility from big business.

Wow! When faced with facts they can't dispute, someone's panties really get in a bunch!

Where is my evidence? It's called reality junior. As Dumbocrats have increased taxes, increased regulations, and increased salaries thanks to union extortion and/or minimum wage increases, corporations have taken more and more jobs overseas to nations that don't try to punish them for creating jobs.

Rather than going off the deep end because the facts are shaking your failed ideology to it's core, can you answer one question for me honestly?

Would any business endure the cost of severance packages for existing employees, legal costs for understanding foreign laws, costs for building new facilities in foreign lands, costs for recruiting, hiring, and training new employees, and a whole lot more if they could make the same money or more here in the U.S.? Honestly?

Corporate profits have been at an all time high.

I've explained this already - yes - because they've moved the jobs overseas where they can afford to do business and make a profit. How many times do you need this explained to you?

Shown me the evidence. Show me what regulations created by democrats specifically that are causing economic harm. You can't. You are just parroting rhetoric from the tea baggers. Tell me why is it that we have had private job growth if Obama is president and dems control the senate?

I asked you one simple question above and you couldn't answer it. Why? Because you know it proves you are wrong.

Game over sweetie.

:dance:

The truth of the matter is that the wealthy receive enormous gov assistance through subsidies. The poor on the other hand get peanuts.

Let's start with the poor and SNAP (food stamps).

The average SNAP recipient receives $133 a month. The average SNAP recipient has a gross income of $744 a MONTH per household. 76% of households have at least one dependent living there. 83% of households receiving SNAP are below the poverty line. The other 17 are at the poverty line or make 130% of the poverty line. And despite what you cons like to believe, food stamps fraud is RARE.

All the sobering facts on food stamps are here.

SNAP (Food Stamps): Facts, Myths and Realities

Now the wealthy. Oh boy.

1) corporations receive $80 billion a year through state and local subsidies.

2) Federal subsidies for corporations cost TAX PAYERS 100 billion a year.

3) The official tax rate for corporations is 35%. However, because of tax breaks, corporations only pay 13% a year in taxes.

4) wealthy hedge fund managers cost tax payers 83 billion a year.

5) subsidies for fast food companies cost tax payers 243 billion a year.

6) deductions for mortgage cost tax payers 70 billion a year. 77% of this funding goes to income earners of 100,000 a year or more.

Top Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

The more facts we learn, the more realize just how much bullshit republicanism really is.

But the right in this country no longer does FACTS,

they prefer fox news excretions to FACTS

look at this idiot rotty lapping the ass of corps for taking jobs out of this country

Shown me the evidence. Show me what regulations created by democrats specifically that are causing economic harm. You can't. You are just parroting rhetoric from the tea baggers. Tell me why is it that we have had private job growth if Obama is president and dems control the senate?

First of all - there has been nearly zero "job growth" under Obama. Unfortunately for America, Obama's idea of "job growth" is discouraging people to the point where they simply drop out of the work force so he can lower unemployment and convince ignorant buffoons such as yourself that he's doing a good job :lol:

Furthermore, what little job creation there has been is the result of the 2010 epic beat down when conservatives were voted into office across the land. To offset the job-killing policies of Obama, many states are offering business epic tax incentives and many are offering no state income taxes for residence. North Dakota is fracking like crazy which has created one of the largest economic booms in U.S. history in that state.

Sorry junior, the truth is you are immature (I'm guessing about 17 - am I right?), idealistic, and brainwashed by the left-wing propaganda because you are weak minded. God Bless you my friend. You're going to lead a miserable life.

They IGNORE cold hard facts given them and prfer the idiot lies spewed from the likes of Lush Limpballs

welfare doesn't affect the national debt as much as you want it too it doesent its figured into the national budget ... as for tax cut for corporation it affects the national debt and the national budget

are you saying doe scent or doe sent ??

i will take a wild ass guess that you might mean doesn't

the above is a great example of how liberals educate our/your kids. :up:

from the gospel of billyzero and advocated by ALL dimowits:

It was Bush that fucked this country over.
maybe we should include ALL Republicans who fucked over this country ? would that please you libtards ?

the real beginning of this countries modern day problems began when LBJ took over as supreme commissar, and every fucking commie liberal dummycRAT since has heaped more problems and illegal regulations on us patriots. :up:

Last edited:
see the idiot above lie and provide NO proof of any of his so called facts?

Sweetie, the facts have been provided over and over and over. You choose to ignore them because you're scared to death that the government gravy train might end and you'll actually have to get a job.

Unemployment under Obama has been between 8% - 10% his entire presidency. The only time it has "dropped" is when people have given up and left the work force.

Furthermore, everything I said about the states are well known. You're ignorance of reality is not my problem. You're inability to dispute what I said (and back it up with ANY facts) is comical. You lose sweetie...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

Your party crashed the world economy twice in one lifetime.

that is your partys record

well that and cheating in elections to win

Forum List

Back