Republicans are pro-birth, not pro-life

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

You're such a tool. So a soldier that is suffering waiting on medical treatment, should have to wait for an illegal to get treatment instead?
View attachment 276553

You are asking a question for which no one suggested that. Just how stupid are you?

We need to take care of our veterans before we advertise to the world. If you get here, you get free shit.

So far none of you Trump clowns have proven anyone is getting free shit. Illegals just got busted at a chicken plant for working. I don't see anything free there? if there are benefits, it isn't because these people aren't working. As a matter of fact, through payroll deductions and sales tax, they are a boom to the economy in the plus category.

The lie that is pedaled all across this country on a daily basis by Republicans that they are pro-life was/is simply not true. And they will never be able to run on that claim, because the evidence is right here for everyone to see. I suppose their idea of pro-life cannot cross borders in order for pro-life to qualify? What a sick bunch of pathetic human beings, to take a kid with a life threatening illness back to his country only to die without medical treatment for his condition. Evil has consumed the Republican party, not pro-life.

Republicans want Americans to die. They want the hungry, homeless, mentally ill, substance abusers, and veterans to all die. They care more about human fetuses than about human life.

They really don't care about that either. That's just the punch line for moral high ground, of which they have none. They are pathetic liars absent an inteillgent argument.

That's not a counter argument. It's a failure to lock horns with the information I provided to you.

You sent me a link to an hour long program. I do not need to watch that to understand what we did.
Then you should be smart enough not to tie any of it to Obama. The way to find and solve problems is to look to the source. Here's a hint, look to the source.

You can only blame the one who did it. When Bush did wrong (and he did) that is on Bush. When Obama did wrong (and he did) that is on Obama.
The only way to problem solve is to understand the source, then make a plan. You don't look for it by blaming what happened at the end. That is total stupidity to think you should problem solve at the end.

There has been no end unlike what Obama promised.
Coded talk as a substitute for debate is useless. You are all over the place now saying absolutely nothing. No surprises there.

Republicans want Americans to die. They want the hungry, homeless, mentally ill, substance abusers, and veterans to all die. They care more about human fetuses than about human life.

Broad statement, but at least you made your feelings clear. No kudos for those who give to charity?

Evil has obviously consumed you in your hateful OP.

Americans should be pro-life for US Citizens ... FIRST!

Would you like to see a bunch of videos on Americans dying because they can't obtain health insurance even though Obama promised we'd all have health insurance.

Or how about the homeless in Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Washington DC, etc, etc, etc...??
Should the USA allow US citizens to die and not be cared for FIRST?

I suggest Ms Maddow or you, take in these children and care for them financially before she (and YOU) complain about horrible Republicans!
Another one proving he or she is not pro-life. Humans are humans, are they not? How is one human life more valued by way of boundaries? Does God think the same way as you? That human life is only valued by imaginary borders?

So you want chaos for your libtard utopia of no one works?
Oh, so it's about working now? Life is only important if the baby is going to be employed? My OP was spot on. The Republican hypocrisy and evil is on full display. Calling Jesus to the office. These Republicans need to be rescued from Satin. And to think, all this time, they had us believing they cared about life. Lol! Life is only important if they are employed. Got it.

You may have believed that but I have never believed that republicans are pro life. It's the reason why I don't use the term to describe them.. I use anti choice.

Pro life people don't fight with their lives for people who start wars with lies, torture people and kill thousands.

Pro life people don't fight with their lives to keep weapons of war in our nation so that crazy people can assassinate innocent people over and over and over with no end in sight. In fact they fight to keep the carnage happening.

Pro life people don't reverse laws that prevent mentally ill people from having weapons.

Pro life people don't advocate for reproductive laws that force women to die.

Pro life people don't refer to human beings as scum, slut, whore, thugs, trash, garbage, leaches and invaders.

You do know the 1968 gun law has never been reversed right?

Broad statement, but at least you made your feelings clear. No kudos for those who give to charity?

Charity is fine. Charity is certainly not efficient or strong enough to solve societal ills.

Though and prayers don't amount to much do they, are you pro life and anti abortion as well??
They haven't got a clue. In the mean time, Trump and his supporters support murder of children. The most inhumane policy this country has ever seen. The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

Democrats supported that also when Obama was practicing it overseas. A life is a life is a life. Being born elsewhere does not change that.
Please provide documentation of Obama supporting kicking kids out of a hospital with a life threatening condition? We need links proving this please? Thanks!

Irrelevant. I hate when people reply this way. Kicking people out of a hospital is no worse than dropping bombs on a hospital.
But we aren't talking about dropping bombs now are we? You also failed in providing documentation. Lol! Enough said.
As you post nonsense over 100 children died.

You're such a tool. So a soldier that is suffering waiting on medical treatment, should have to wait for an illegal to get treatment instead?
View attachment 276553

You are asking a question for which no one suggested that. Just how stupid are you?

We need to take care of our veterans before we advertise to the world. If you get here, you get free shit.

So far none of you Trump clowns have proven anyone is getting free shit. Illegals just got busted at a chicken plant for working. I don't see anything free there? if there are benefits, it isn't because these people aren't working. As a matter of fact, through payroll deductions and sales tax, they are a boom to the economy in the plus category.

They lower your wages you tard..

Then walk your talk and cut a check or shut your mouth. You dumbfucks go on about how bad it is, yet do nothing but talk and go on about what a shame it is. There medical issues aren't ours. Their parents should have taken better care of them. Not the US taxpayer problem. Now, how much you going to donate or are you a typo or libtard and only talk?

Their parents fled to safety because of our actions. It's on us; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

If you can't counter this argument, then shut the fuck up.

I did nothing to encourage moochers to come here for free shit. That dumb bitch and her kid aren't my problem so fuck you and your libtard douchbaggery. It's all fake anyway. The only reason you spout that shit is for vanity. Nothing else. If you meant on word of any of the bullshit you talk you would sell your car and write the dumb bitch a check.

View attachment 276553

And if they or their family are sick? Its off to the emergency room for FREE care.

How is one human life more valued by way of boundaries?
Good question...you tell me

My father was a veteran and diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
Patrick Swayze also was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
but was managed and he lived longer than average for PC
Alex Trebek announced he was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
and, let me tell you...he looks great considering
So, what does that tell me, its being treated/managed well

When my father was diagnosed
they gave him 3 months to live and arranged for hospice.
He died 42 days later

Obviously, specialized treatment is available
that manages PC cancer and no doubt is costly.
But, the facts are 95% of those with PC die within 6 months

I would have loved to have my father around longer
It is what it is

There is no cure for cystic fibrosis,
but treatment can ease symptoms and reduce complications.

Lung disease eventually worsens to the point where the person is disabled. Today, the average life span for people with CF who live to adulthood is about 37 years. Death is most often caused by lung complications

Mariella Sanchez, a Honduran national who lost one child to cystic fibrosis 18 years ago in her home country, now fears losing a second child to the disease. Jonathan Sanchez was thirteen when he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2016

An individual must inherit two non-functioning CF genes — one from each parent — to have CF. If both parents are carriers there is a 1 in 4 (25 percent) chance that both will pass on the non-functioning gene, which would result in a pregnancy affected with cystic fibrosis.

The average life expectancy for CF is 37...it’s hereditary
So, this woman gave birth to children KNOWING
there was a chance her children would inherit CF
One child already died and we are paying to keep the other alive
that’s it, that’s all

We are footing the cost of prolonging the inevitable

Selfish people having kids they can’t provide for
Irresponsible people BOTH A CARRIER OF CF
having ANOTHER child AFTER already losing 1child
TO CF THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR PARENTS

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

If your child were on a waiting list for a kidney
and you were told an immigrant from another country
here in the country, is going to get the kidney instead
because they are in worse condition then your child
and that your child could wait for another match...

I’m happy to know that you’d be just fine with that

Sorry to hear about your father. I went through a similar thing a few years ago with my dad. (who has also passed away) I found the 'boundaries' of treatment had a lot to do with age. He had Parkinsons at 85 years of age. Folks at near the end of their lives (as determined by the medical profession) are not, shall we say, first on the list for real treatment. Basically the symptoms are treated to make them more 'comfortable.'

It's bad when people die

My wife killed herself in 2008..

You try to live but it hurts so bad..

You keep calling there name..you have nightmares
I’m so sorry...in my thoughts and prayers

Though and prayers don't amount to much do they, are you pro life and anti abortion as well??
I’m not fluent in idiot, you have me confused with BWK

WTF was that ^ shit about....
Thoughts, not though idiot, and prayers don’t amount to much?

ESPECIALLY, considering why that particular poster
was in my thoughts and prayers

Thoughts and prayers amount to plenty!
It’s your brain cells that don’t amount to much, bitch!

Am I pro life and anti abortion as well...
Again, I’m not fluent in idiot

What does that have to do with thoughts and prayers, pea brain?

Other than a lack of brain cells, what would make you think
that using my comments as a mockery of sorts,
WAS OK ON ANY LEVEL?

Comments that were for a poster who shared
something very personal and very painful.
WTF is wrong with you?

You should’ve been a stain on the wall
in a room at a Motel 6!

Let it go, don’t bother replying
Don’t fucking cross that line again...
Because if you do, I’ll be on you
like a fine tooth comb on a head of hair, full of lice!

How is one human life more valued by way of boundaries?
Good question...you tell me

My father was a veteran and diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
Patrick Swayze also was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
but was managed and he lived longer than average for PC
Alex Trebek announced he was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer
and, let me tell you...he looks great considering
So, what does that tell me, its being treated/managed well

When my father was diagnosed
they gave him 3 months to live and arranged for hospice.
He died 42 days later

Obviously, specialized treatment is available
that manages PC cancer and no doubt is costly.
But, the facts are 95% of those with PC die within 6 months

I would have loved to have my father around longer
It is what it is

There is no cure for cystic fibrosis,
but treatment can ease symptoms and reduce complications.

Lung disease eventually worsens to the point where the person is disabled. Today, the average life span for people with CF who live to adulthood is about 37 years. Death is most often caused by lung complications

Mariella Sanchez, a Honduran national who lost one child to cystic fibrosis 18 years ago in her home country, now fears losing a second child to the disease. Jonathan Sanchez was thirteen when he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2016

An individual must inherit two non-functioning CF genes — one from each parent — to have CF. If both parents are carriers there is a 1 in 4 (25 percent) chance that both will pass on the non-functioning gene, which would result in a pregnancy affected with cystic fibrosis.

The average life expectancy for CF is 37...it’s hereditary
So, this woman gave birth to children KNOWING
there was a chance her children would inherit CF
One child already died and we are paying to keep the other alive
that’s it, that’s all

We are footing the cost of prolonging the inevitable

Selfish people having kids they can’t provide for
Irresponsible people BOTH A CARRIER OF CF
having ANOTHER child AFTER already losing 1child
TO CF THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR PARENTS

WHO IS UNCONSCIONABLE?

If your child were on a waiting list for a kidney
and you were told an immigrant from another country
here in the country, is going to get the kidney instead
because they are in worse condition then your child
and that your child could wait for another match...

I’m happy to know that you’d be just fine with that

People wouldn't be happy if their kid was skipped over for the kid next door so your example is not meaningful.
I’m skipped over for the people next door
There are homeless veterans and families
skipped over for the people next door
So, what the hell are you talking about

Buy MY food
Pay MY rent
Provide MY medical needs

I have orientation and start training next week
FOR MY 3rd JOB, WORKING OVERNIGHT

I NEED A MOUTH FULL OF DENTAL WORK
I CAN’T AFFORD

I HAVEN’T HAD A PAP SMEAR IN 23 YEARS

I’VE NEVER HAD A MAMMOGRAM

I’VE BEEN WEARING THE SAME GLASSES
FOR WHO THE FUCK KNOWS HOW LONG...
I KNOW I NEED A NEW PRESCRIPTION

I HAD MY COOKING GAS SHUT OFF YEARS AGO
I USE AN ELECTRIC BURNER, FULL SIZE TOASTER OVEN

NO CELL PHONES, I USE A FREE CALL/TEXT APP

I DON’T HAVE A CAR

I BUY MY CLOTHES FROM THE THRIFT STORE
OR GLADLY ACCEPT GIVE AWAYS FROM FAMILY/FRIENDS

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY STRUGGLE TOO BITCH

I’M NOT WORKING 2 JOBS NOW
AND STARTING MY 3RD NEXT WEEK
BECAUSE I LOVE WORKING MW JOBS
WITH NO BENEFITS OR PTO
I’M DOING WHAT I HAVE TO DO
TO PROVIDE WHAT WE NEED
BECAUSE NO ONE OWES US SHIT

WHAT, DO PEOPLE STRUGGLING HERE
HAVE TO WALK TO THE FUCKING BORDER
TO GET HELP IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY
LIKE THEY HELP PEOPLE OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY

AND THEN THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SUE US
BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE OBLIGATED
TO PROVIDE WHAT THEY NEED
OR BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED
WITH WHAT THEY ARE GETTING!

THEY SHOULD SUE THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY
AND JUST DEAL WITH THE REALITY
OF THEIR LIFE AND THEIR CHOICES!

SCREW YOU AND SCREW THEM!

Seems you live in Chicago. You can get on the ACA, that is what its meant for people who do not have ins. I also see Ill has expanded Medicaid so , you chose not to have a pap smear or a monogram, not that you could not get one.
Umm, your name isn’t Google...
SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING

You’re an idiot!

The ACA was a giant ponzi scheme with insurance companies
to offset the costs the government CAN NOT SUSTAIN
that failed miserably and DID NOT WORK OUT AS PLANNED

The cheapest (bronze)‘affordable’ plan through my 1 job
wasn’t affordable for me before it INCREASED 12% last enrollment
WHY IN WORLD WOULD I PAY $116 bi wk
which comes to $232 a month and almost $2,600 yr

With the most MINIMUM, BASIC COVERAGE
a $6,000 cal yr deductible, $6, 835 max out of pocket cal yr
70% coverage stays/procedures AFTER DEDUCTIBLE
co pays $40-75 every doc visit

So, a pap smear would cost me...
HOW MUCH WITH AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE

ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS

But we aren't talking about dropping bombs now are we? You also failed in providing documentation. Lol! Enough said.

Your Rachel Maddow link is no proof, she's a liar and MSNBC is nothing but an op ed source for you TDSers. In any case, most of the time you provide nothing but nasty comments.

But you were the one accusing Obama of kicking kids out of hospitals, not me. It is relevant if you are making the claim. Telling tall tales isn't going to advance your narrative one inch by distracting to Obama. Still waiting on documentation?
:nocknockHT:

NO, pknopp DID NOT!

You can’t even comprehend the exchange of dialogue
you’re reading and subsequently responding to now,
so, don’t concern yourself with this documentation you’re still waiting on

No one here is going to paraphrase the document for you
In a Dick and Jane format with crayons

66375224_2397507516938119_4250036526425047040_n.jpg

The majority of conservatives only obsess about the fetus because it's a freebie. Doesn't cost anything. They can pretend they care about the sanctity of a human life while at the same figuring out ways of kicking the poor and sick off of any taxpayer assistance programs. That includes babies, children with horrible disabilities, and the elderly.

Last edited:
But you were the one accusing Obama of kicking kids out of hospitals, not me. It is relevant if you are making the claim. Telling tall tales isn't going to advance your narrative one inch by distracting to Obama. Still waiting on documentation?
:nocknockHT:

NO, pknopp DID NOT!

You can’t even comprehend the exchange of dialogue
you’re reading and subsequently responding to now,
so, don’t concern yourself with this documentation you’re still waiting on

No one here is going to paraphrase the document for you
In a Dick and Jane format with crayons
You can't paraphrase because none exist. Or you would have done so.

Then walk your talk and cut a check or shut your mouth. You dumbfucks go on about how bad it is, yet do nothing but talk and go on about what a shame it is. There medical issues aren't ours. Their parents should have taken better care of them. Not the US taxpayer problem. Now, how much you going to donate or are you a typo or libtard and only talk?

Their parents fled to safety because of our actions. It's on us; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

If you can't counter this argument, then shut the fuck up.

I did nothing to encourage moochers to come here for free shit. That dumb bitch and her kid aren't my problem so fuck you and your libtard douchbaggery. It's all fake anyway. The only reason you spout that shit is for vanity. Nothing else. If you meant on word of any of the bullshit you talk you would sell your car and write the dumb bitch a check.

They are refugees who are victims of our mooching; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Your Rachel Maddow link is no proof, she's a liar and MSNBC is nothing but an op ed source for you TDSers. In any case, most of the time you provide nothing but nasty comments.
Prove she is lying then, or you are the liar.

View attachment 276553

So why are you hiring them then? And by the way, if they had lowered my wages, they would have had to have started that back in 1979; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Forum List

Back