Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

But I'm d
Fuck off Republicans. Literally. Fucking die! I absolutely hate stupid.

This is another case of the intolerant left wishing for the death of Republicans.

Must be terrible to hate yourself, because you can't face facts and dole out responsibility where it lies.
But I'm doing fine. I just know I could be finer.

I don't really want you dead I want you to die broke. Why? Because you vote in favor of policies that will leave you broke at retirement. Got kids? Instead of leaving them something you'll be living with them.

And 30 year olds today instead of having a home and 2.5 kids working for Ford they live with their parents and work at Walmart.

How you living?
Real nice, bobo. Glad to see you are wishing others well.

But I am doing fine. I graduated high school and went after two degrees. When I was 30, I was making a living at something I loved. Now I have a nice home and all the comforts I need. The 30 year olds you are talking about must be Democrats. I urge all of them to return to school and find a job doing something they love.

Last edited:
They're totally misinformed. Forgive them they know not what they do lol. See sig last line. Too bad Granny is a raging bigot lol...
thats pretty nice frankie....you just got through telling me how your good buddy dean aint nothing like those hater republicans....and bobo here LITERALLY wants republicans to die and you support the guy.....how are you and bobo and dean any different than those hater republicans?....hate is hate....
I just detest them you know I don't mean it. Although if we split the states 25 25 and went our separate ways that wouldn't suck. You'd have to leave Cali though.

And in 4 years each state can switch sides if they don't like the direction their state is going.

Our economies will produce slow steady safe growth with a fat middle call and millionaire business owners and you'd have trump billionaires a small merchant class and the broke masses. The serfs.

But I'm d

This is another case of the intolerant left wishing for the death of Republicans.

Must be terrible to hate yourself, because you can't face facts and dole out responsibility where it lies.

I don't really want you dead I want you to die broke. Why? Because you vote in favor of policies that will leave you broke at retirement. Got kids? Instead of leaving them something you'll be living with them.

And 30 year olds today instead of having a home and 2.5 kids working for Ford they live with their parents and work at Walmart.

How you living?

But I am doing fine. I graduated high school and went after two degrees. When I was 30, I was making a living at something I loved. Now I have a nice home and all the comforts I need. The 30 year olds you are talking about must be Democrats. I urge all of them to return to school and find a job doing something you love.
They went to school idiot! They're at their parents because of student loans.

See, Republicans always talk about themselves. Democrats talk about the masses. No one cares how you say you are doing. How are Americans doing? Are they saving or in debt? Are they homeowners or renting? We were a home ownership country till bush crashed the economy.

Bush, not Carter Clinton pelosi Reid Freddy or fanny.

Bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert.

If not, if I'm wrong, nominate jeb bitch!

But I'm d

How you living?

But I am doing fine. I graduated high school and went after two degrees. When I was 30, I was making a living at something I loved. Now I have a nice home and all the comforts I need. The 30 year olds you are talking about must be Democrats. I urge all of them to return to school and find a job doing something you love.

See, Republicans always talk about themselves. Democrats talk about the masses. No one cares how you say you are doing. How are Americans doing? Are they saving or in debt? Are they homeowners or renting? We were a home ownership country till bush crashed the economy.

Settle down. They just tell people they graduated.

But I'm d

How you living?

But I am doing fine. I graduated high school and went after two degrees. When I was 30, I was making a living at something I loved. Now I have a nice home and all the comforts I need. The 30 year olds you are talking about must be Democrats. I urge all of them to return to school and find a job doing something they love.
My brothers a VP making $500k plus a year. He could tell you exactly how he did it do you think you could do it too? I say even with him telling you how he did it you would fail.

Just remember, your neighbors family and friends aren't all going to be as exceptional as you. And my brother understand a society functions better when the middle class is doing well. Free market unregulated anti labor capitalism doesn't work.

But I'm d

How you living?

Before or after the death tax. I thought you want them taxed at 90%

I live with my wife and parents. My parents are in their late 80's and can't take care of themselves. So we had a house built to accommodate them. I'll be damned if they go to a nursing home.

Last edited:
But I'm d

How you living?

Seriously kids who graduated with big loans have no experience and companies aren't hiring people who aren't working and they are 20 years behind you and me and on top of that retirement is going to be tougher for them because of all the cuts.

It's not your parents America. Savings, pensions, social security Medicare, a paid off home and 401k.

Which generation was the first not expected to do as well as their parents?

I'll garuntee it was the big 3 got downsized and shipped down to Mexico. And it wasn't unions that bankrupted gm it was sending jobs overseas gas $4 a gallon. Bush's entire 8 years was one big recession and you know it even if you spent 8 years denying and defending it.

But I'm d

How you living?

If you have $50 million your kids should get $25 million and all your property.

Did you know the rich have a way around the death tax? One way is to just get a life insurance policy that pays out big when they croak.

They're totally misinformed. Forgive them they know not what they do lol. See sig last line. Too bad Granny is a raging bigot lol...
thats pretty nice frankie....you just got through telling me how your good buddy dean aint nothing like those hater republicans....and bobo here LITERALLY wants republicans to die and you support the guy.....how are you and bobo and dean any different than those hater republicans?....hate is hate....
I just detest them you know I don't mean it. Although if we split the states 25 25 and went our separate ways that wouldn't suck. You'd have to leave Cali though.

And in 4 years each state can switch sides if they don't like the direction their state is going.

Our economies will produce slow steady safe growth with a fat middle call and millionaire business owners and you'd have trump billionaires a small merchant class and the broke masses. The serfs.

Slow growth is right. No growth, really, and all the ticks would migrate towards your states like a swarm of blood sucking mosquitoes. Millions of illegal aliens from third world countries would descend and suck trillions of welfare dollars out of your state. It's not a pretty picture.

But I'm d

How you living?

Seriously kids who graduated with big loans have no experience and companies aren't hiring people who aren't working and they are 20 years behind you and me and on top of that retirement is going to be tougher for them because of all the cuts.

It's not your parents America. Savings, pensions, social security Medicare, a paid off home and 401k.

I'll garuntee it was the big 3 got downsized and shipped down to Mexico. And it wasn't unions that bankrupted gm it was sending jobs overseas gas $4 a gallon. Bush's entire 8 years was one big recession and you know it even if you spent 8 years denying and defending it.

Opening the floodgates to hoards of immigrants from third world countries who are sucking up all the new jobs and holding wages down is what caused the problem. No one is buying the libturd theory that corporate America is at fault.

But I'm d

How you living?

I live with my wife and parents. My parents are in their late 80's and can't take care of themselves. So we had a house built to accommodate them. I'll be damned if they go to a nursing home.
Do you know how few people make over $1 million a year? Or how rich that is?

Oh boo hoo. They're taxing millionaires. Those poor millionaires who became millionaires in a society that has such an unfair tax system. We should change the laws to be more fair for the people who've already made it even though that will make things harder for the rest of us.

Slow growth is right. No growth, really, and all the ticks would migrate towards your states like a swarm of blood sucking mosquitoes. Millions of illegal aliens from third world countries would descend and suck trillions of welfare dollars out of your state. It's not a pretty picture.
Our unions wouldn't allow illegal workers.

But I'm d

How you living?

Opening the floodgates to hoards of immigrants from third world countries who are sucking up all the new jobs and holding wages down is what caused the problem. No one is buying the libturd theory that corporate America is at fault.
Why don't we go after the illegal employers? Who's paying $10 million illegals?

They're doing it now, and they vote Democrat.

You support opening the floodgates to immigration from third world countries.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Why don't we go after the illegal employers? Who's paying $10 million illegals?

We aren't doing it because Democrats refuse to enforce the law.

Bush's entire 8 years we were on the brink of recession. How many stimulus checks did bush have to give out or we would have been in an official recession? All to ultimately fall into the great recession. You do remember that happened, right?

Actually it began on Clinton's watch when the Democrats removed some of the safety nets that FDR put into place to prevent another Depression.
You mean they compromised with the GOP majority. To no avail, of course, with the "no compromise, un-American" (TIME) New BS GOP.

More BS, Clinton and Wall St. they love each other.
Dems are capitalists of course, but they aren't corrupt cronies like your heroes and brainwashers.

Dumb dumb, they are all corrupt. Are seriously going to deny the Clintons weren't in bed with Wall St.? Are you seriously that big of a hack?
I don't care if they are corrupt if my 401k is growing, my home value is up, my wages are up, I have good healthcare and I know social security and Medicare will be there when I retire.

The GOP want to privatize medicare and social security. Do you want that? What are you a liberal socialist? You will be when you're 65. Or 70 if the GOP gets there way. Who's gonna hire 69 year old you?

See? Lots of difference between dems and Republicans.

But you middle class Republicans are too stupid. Too stupid!

Corruption will lead to the next recession, so I do care. It isn't just about me it is about a country. I think you should have a choice with your social security, allow a portion to be invested just like your 401k. I also know if you do well in your social security the government will screw you over because they are corrupt and greedy. Medicare is fine, except it leaves a lot to be desired as far as coverage.

I don't plan on retiring until I die. The corrupt government will not increase retirement because then they would need more money and tax the poor working class just like they have been. Democrats have not been the best friend of the middle class. They like everyone wants the middle class to pay for everyone else. Since the 80's they have created more loopholes for the rich to lower their effective rates. Have they done that for the middle class? Hell no. Obama and his cronies extended the time frame that businesses had to provide health care but they didn't do it for the middle class or the working class. They aren't for me or you. So to me voting for either party is voting against our interest. That is why I am fed up with the current system.

It is the corrupt rich, writing laws that favor the corrupt rich. Where do you fit in there?

They aren't doing anything to stop them are they? The Dems and the unions are together. The Dems want more illegal aliens in this country and blame companies for hiring them. How fucking stupid is that? The illegals only choice is to work illegally or get welfare.

You mean they compromised with the GOP majority. To no avail, of course, with the "no compromise, un-American" (TIME) New BS GOP.

More BS, Clinton and Wall St. they love each other.
Dems are capitalists of course, but they aren't corrupt cronies like your heroes and brainwashers.

Dumb dumb, they are all corrupt. Are seriously going to deny the Clintons weren't in bed with Wall St.? Are you seriously that big of a hack?
I don't care if they are corrupt if my 401k is growing, my home value is up, my wages are up, I have good healthcare and I know social security and Medicare will be there when I retire.

The GOP want to privatize medicare and social security. Do you want that? What are you a liberal socialist? You will be when you're 65. Or 70 if the GOP gets there way. Who's gonna hire 69 year old you?

See? Lots of difference between dems and Republicans.

But you middle class Republicans are too stupid. Too stupid!

Corruption will lead to the next recession, so I do care. It isn't just about me it is about a country. I think you should have a choice with your social security, allow a portion to be invested just like your 401k. I also know if you do well in your social security the government will screw you over because they are corrupt and greedy. Medicare is fine, except it leaves a lot to be desired as far as coverage.

I don't plan on retiring until I die. The corrupt government will not increase retirement because then they would need more money and tax the poor working class just like they have been. Democrats have not been the best friend of the middle class. They like everyone wants the middle class to pay for everyone else. Since the 80's they have created more loopholes for the rich to lower their effective rates. Have they done that for the middle class? Hell no. Obama and his cronies extended the time frame that businesses had to provide health care but they didn't do it for the middle class or the working class. They aren't for me or you. So to me voting for either party is voting against our interest. That is why I am fed up with the current system.

It is the corrupt rich, writing laws that favor the corrupt rich. Where do you fit in there?
I told you. My dad worked for Ford. They had record profits while paying a fair wage, pensions, profit sharing, benefits, cadillac insurance, overtime, job security. My dad saved almost a million
He has a pension now on top of ss and Medicare. My mom contributed too but the point is instead of you dumb Americans realizing unions were bringing all our wages up and important, you let them demonize and break all the unions. Now you complain because the rich have all the money now.

Unbelievable

Frustration after 20 pages of brainwashed functional morons not believing facts. The dupes start out with that attitude. Angry white brainwashed ignorant fools by definition, 50% racist too. I want a link to Dean calling you a racist. Some kind of error I believe. LINK?
it happened a month ago frankie he knows what he said....he has spent the last month dancing away every time i ask him to prove it....its not the first time he has opened his mouth and wasnt able to back up what he said...maybe someday when his one ball drops he will man up....
You're as sensitive as a little girl. LINK? Every defender of Pubs gets it sometime. They deserve to, half the dupes are racists.

Liberal hater de throws out the race card. They do that every time they are losing the battle. It didn't even involve a black person, but he throws it out there anyway.
Half the hater dupes love n****r and wetback jokes, think they're lazy and stupid DUH. Also love making it hard for them to vote. I'm surrounded with them out here in the country. See also those damn Muslims.

Wow, defending your own stupidity. No one brought up race. Only you, only you thought skin color was important to bring up.

Funny how the guy that claims others are racist, is the only one that thinks color matters in a thread where color doesn't matter. Usually racist think that ones skin color matters. You just told a lot about yourself and how hateful you are.
Harry brought up race, stupid. lol

Forum List

Back