Republicans do it again

Here smart arse. Do the sums yourself and then tell me they didn't trousers the lot. An average of $4000 per household??? Dream on comrade.

Maybe you ought to look at those numbers. I received my share and I'm not on wall street. My kids families got theirs as well. Maybe you ought to get a job and earn something and you will get some back too. Fancy that.

Here smart arse. Do the sums yourself and then tell me they didn't trousers the lot. An average of $4000 per household??? Dream on comrade.

You actually read then posted something from americanprogress.org?
Are you stupid or something?

You little pussy Moon Bats always are Karens.

This filthy Infrastructure bill is a disaster. The Democrats are idiots for raiding the treasury to feed their Left Wing special interest groups. Those 18 Republicans were absolute traitors to the Republicans to let the Democrats get away with it. Just like they were traitors in allowing the Democrats to steal the election.
You should make a cardboard sign and go stand on the street corner. I'm sure you would have more credibility there than you do here.

You should make a cardboard sign and go stand on the street corner. I'm sure you would have more credibility there than you do here.
Do you ever post anything substantive? All I ever see from you is attacks on others--typical troll shit. You seldom if ever post a debate and you certainly don't add to one. Run along bull dyke. You have nothing to add.

Do you ever post anything substantive? All I ever see from you is attacks on others--typical troll shit. You seldom if ever post a debate and you certainly don't add to one. Run along bull dyke. You have nothing to add.
Laughing at you crazies is the only reason I show up. I realized long ago that facts mean nothing to you, so a reality based discussion is too much to hope for.

Figures. When have the republicans ever done anything meaningful for their constituents besides half assed lip service? I can’t remember anything.

Figures. When have the republicans ever done anything meaningful for their constituents besides half assed lip service? I can’t remember anything.
You must have been living under a rock with your head up your ass between 2016 and 2020.

About as popular a a shit sandwitch to anyone who isn't brain dead.

Hey Rancid!! Speaking of popular as a shit sandwich, when will Trump be put back in office? When will the military coup happen? When will the dems be in front of a firing squad??

I know two of your predicted dates have gone by. Will it happen in August like Pillow-Guy says??

You must have been living under a rock with your head up your ass between 2016 and 2020.
Let’s see…Romney,Mcain along with several others voted against other republicans repeatedly to spite Trump. Republicans still side with democrats constantly ( knowing full well their voters are against it) see current pork bill. ( Mcain constantly shafted republicans to side with democrats for a decade or longer). When he had the chance Cruz and other Republicans did absolutely nothing about social media censorship.

Name something meaningful they have actually done ?

Let’s see…Romney,Mcain along with several others voted against other republicans repeatedly to spite Trump. Republicans still side with democrats constantly ( knowing full well their voters are against it) see current pork bill. ( Mcain constantly shafted republicans to side with democrats for a decade or longer). When he had the chance Cruz and other Republicans did absolutely nothing about social media censorship.

Wrong as always

Those are not Republicans, they are traitors, just as fake Republicans as Biden is a fake President. Those are all RINOs, Republican In Name Only. And most all of them are going to end up tried for treason in military tribunals.

Hey Rancid!! Speaking of popular as a shit sandwich, when will Trump be put back in office? When will the military coup happen? When will the dems be in front of a firing squad??

I know two of your predicted dates have gone by. Will it happen in August like Pillow-Guy says??
Glad you got your jabs like a good little Biden stooge and won't be around three years from now or sooner. RIP.
iyfyus.jpg.gif

THE UNITED STATES MILITARY AT GITMO HANGS SUSAN ELIZABETH RICE TO DEATH​

32 governors to submit to military or face charges of treason​

Last edited:
We expect the Democrats to always do the wrong the wrong thing. That is a given. Unfortunately most of the time when they screw the country they aided to some degree by the RINOs.

This filthy "infrastructure" bill is a disaster. More pork spending and there will be nothing to show for it.

Looks like 18 Republicans have no problem with the Democrats putting us futher in debt and feeding the Democrat special interests.

Shame!

Senate breaks filibuster on test vote on bipartisan infrastructure bill. The vote was 67-27. It needed 60 yeas Unclear when the Senate will vote to finish the bill. Could be today. Or down the road.

Chad Pergram

@ChadPergram

A) On procedural vote to break a filibuster on the infrastructure bill, 18 GOPers voted yes alongside Dems. They were: Blunt, Capito, Cassidy, Collins, Cornyn, Cramer, Crapo, Fischer, Grassley, Hoeven, McConnell, Murkowski, Portman, Risch, Romney, Rounds, Tillis & Young
That must be frustrating....

Joe is doing a great job and is actually getting big things done.

Should know how blackmail works in Washington.

The lawyers (which is what Washington is) call it leverage. Leverage is nomenclature in law talk for blackmail.

Remember...

clintons lawyers
obama lawyer
Every fbi director an appointed lawyer.

"Depends on what your definition of IS, IS"

Want to know what the swamp is? Want to drain it?

You may have better luck sweeping sand off of the beach.
:heehee:

Forum List

Back