🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

You guys are just trying to take a word already taken and rebrand it to your needs again, because you don't like gays either. I remember when gay meant happy and carefree, before it got taken over, now meaning what it means.
Dude, the left does this all the time. Hell, rainbow was never a gay symbol. But again you cry foul at one side doing it but never hold your views to your own decisions and actions.

For example... NOWHERE IN THIS BILL DOES IT SAY "DON'T BE GAY" but you brand it that so you can call it offensive.

If you'd live by your rules of others, much of our problems would go away.

Last edited:
Also a lie is the hateful, bigoted, wrongheaded notion that gay Americans pose a ‘special threat’ to children, when in fact it’s heterosexuals who are more likely to commit sex crimes against children.

And it’s ignorant, hateful, stupid bigotry to vilify and demonize an entire class of persons for no other reason than who they are, such as gay and transgender Americans.

The bill applies to all material of a sexual nature, not just gay and trans, so your point is moot.

There is no hate card involved.

The bill is about protecting children from inappropriate material, regardless of orientation.

Only groomers could be opposed to it. Unlike most people here commenting against the bill, I read it.

Last edited:

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
Sounds great, leave kids the fuck alone with this bullshit. There are no "trans kids," "gender" isn't real, no one is "non-binary," and even sexual orientation shouldn't matter one wit to minors who shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

Fuck off with your pronouns, too, teachers - if you're female, you're Ms. or Mrs. Smith, you're not Mr. Smith, and you're not Mx. Smith and your pronouns are she/her like every other chick.

"Don't say gay" is neither the title nor in the content....The asshole leftist demagogues just make up shit like that, so theyl can have a disingenuous catch phrase to parrot.
If that is the case, then it would be the Pedo supporting leftest trying to link to "gay" as something already forced to acceptability. I don't know who came up with the phrase.

Nobody told me to hate pedophiles or their allies.

That just comes naturally to anyone with a scrap of decency. Not that I would expect you to understand; that requires a conscience.
Bit you hate far more than that.

Gays
Trans folks
Immigrants
blacks

None as a group are any more prone to pedo behavior than hetero normies

That wasn’t the point of the thread.
A. With a Republican President (eventually) those kind of bills WOULD be passed.
B. This is the kind of garbage a current Republican Congress would spend their time on. NOT things that would actually help the nation

This comment from somebody who supports a party that's spending most of their time trying to make sure a political foe doesn't run against them in the future.

Obviously, those who want pedophilia normalized.
If you are correct in where the word was subversively linked, you are correct in that statement.
I started hearing this back with DeSantis, Disney and the Disney employees I think. I may have to look it up, just to know, is somebody doesn't post it. Not now though. Got to go see dead people on PJ's side. I'm outta here.

"My dad says your dad's are going to hell"

A fight ensues. It is going to be something a school has to address.

The school has to address the offense which is fighting on school property, not what they were fighting about. It doesn't matter who was right or who was wrong. What matters is they were breaking the rules of the school by using physical violence.

Exactly.

And Republicans are interested in only helping the GOP, not the Nation.

Such hateful, bigoted anti-gay, anti-transgender legislation is intended to pander to the ignorance and unwarranted fear of the Republican base, motivating the base to go to the polls.

What is the problem with you leftists where you can't leave your personal life personal? Although a long time ago, that's the way it always was in school. Hell, I can't think back to a teacher talking anything about sex, their marital status or what they thought of a different sexuality. Do you know why? Back then the teachers came to school to teach--not discuss their personal lives or issues.

Also a lie is the hateful, bigoted, wrongheaded notion that gay Americans pose a ‘special threat’ to children, when in fact it’s heterosexuals who are more likely to commit sex crimes against children.

Little boys are sexually abused almost as often as little girls.

But faggots make up about 4% of the population.

4% of the population accounting for almost half of all sexual crimes against children, certainly proves that any one individual of that 4% is statistically much more likely to be a childfucker than any individual of the other 96%.

You guys are just trying to take a word already taken and rebrand it to your needs again, because you don't like gays either. I remember when gay meant happy and carefree, before it got taken over, now meaning what it means.

None of your stupid semantic games can conceal the underlying truth that you want to deny, nor the harm that is being caused by that which you defend.

Bit you hate far more than that.

Gays
Trans folks
Immigrants
blacks

None as a group are any more prone to pedo behavior than hetero normies

Statistics prove that homosexuals are much more likely to be childfuckers than heterosexual are. Little boys are asexually assaulted almost as often as little girls, but faggots make up only about 4% of the population.

It's not “hate” to recognize that transsexuals are mentally fucked up, to the point that they don't even know the difference between men and women.

The rest is just lies.

I have nothing against legitimate immigrants. You're trying to confound them with invading foreign criminals. Of course I have something against foreigners illegally invading my country. So should you, and so should every American.

And I have nothing at all against blacks.

Forum List

Back