🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

And this is an example of the fear, ignorance, bigotry, dishonesty, and hate common to the right.
BlablaRand2.jpg

Question for honest Democrats:

What if the book "Heather has Two Mommies" was not about a lesbian couple. What if the book had a subtitle:

Heather has Two Mommies
They are Sister Wives, and her Mormon Father Loves them Both!

Would you insist that book be stocked in elementary libraries?

That wasn’t the point of the thread.
A. With a Republican President (eventually) those kind of bills WOULD be passed.
B. This is the kind of garbage a current Republican Congress would spend their time on. NOT things that would actually help the nation
Waving sexual degeneracy around in the faces of pre-pubescent children does nothing to help the nation.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
What part of THE BILL are you against?

This?

(1) parents and legal guardians have the right
and responsibility to determine where, if, when, and
how their children are exposed to material of a sexual nature; and
(2) Federal funds should not be used to expose
children under 10 years of age to sexually-oriented
material.

10 years old, and you folks oppose it. You are sick.

- The largest number of pedophiles are not homosexual.
- About half the population of pedophiles are married to the opposite sex.
- For most pedophiles, it's not the sexual contact that "gets them off", it's the corruption and violation of an innocent.

- Pedophiles that are married, especially ones with kids, are favored with more leniency than those that are single.
- Theres a large number of female pedophiles, but they are "less common" in the media because of the continuing double standards of "women can't do that", and because the kids they molest are usually male...who think it's "awesome to do it with an old woman".

The double standards of sexism are still in full force, as far as pedophiles are concerned. SO much of this problem is based off the facts that almost all people believe "if I don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist". Major example: Joe "Sniff Meister" Biden.

Faggots make up about 4% of the population. Yet little boy are sexually assaulted almost as often as little girls, which means that faggots make up almost half of all child molesters.

You have to know that when 4% of the population accounts for almost half of all childfuckers, that there is something inherently wrong with that 4%.

What a crock of shit.

Kids are gonna fight

Kids are gonna talk about sex

No amount of draconian laws is going to stop kids from being kids
Of course.

It is pknopp you need to tell that to.

She seems to think that such things can be legislated or ruled out of existence, if only we somehow force parents not to teach their children their own values.

If you give a republican somebody to hate and Trumpet it to America, they are as happy as a pig wallowing in shit.

There is nothing wrong with hating those who would sexually abuse children in any way.

There is something very, very, very wrong with those like you, who think that this shit is anything that society ought to tolerate.

If you insist on teaching your kids to be open about their being gay or transgender, fights are going to break out also. Expressing any opinion is bound to cause disagreement.

Why?

What's your point? Teach kids to stop talking about sexuality in school and to focus on learning Math and Science?

Heeeey!

Kids have always and will always talk this.

Yes, and they are right. No religious instruction in classrooms, just Reading, Writing (especially writing), Math and Science.

I know. You're thinking, 'why does this dude keep bringing up irrelevant stuff when I want to talk about school?'

But as a student if I wish to pray, I have that right.

That wasn’t the point of the thread.
A. With a Republican President (eventually) those kind of bills WOULD be passed.
B. This is the kind of garbage a current Republican Congress would spend their time on. NOT things that would actually help the nation
Considering the November elections coming up, that makes it a valid point.

Dems aren’t working on anything that would help us either, except massive spending, which we can’t afford.

What this bill does is bar gay teachers from even mentioning the fact that they are gay.. mentioning their same sex spouses, even having a picture of their loved one on their desk
That's not true. Where did you get that nonsense from? Quote the part of the bill you disagree with, and explain why.

There is nothing wrong with hating those who would sexually abuse children in any way.

There is something very, very, very wrong with those like you, who think that this shit is anything that society ought to tolerate.
There IS something wrong with hating a whole group of people because someone told you to though

We sang christmas songs and stood up for the pledge. We MIGHT have prayed...and i don't think it hurt any of us. Matter of fact it probably did a lot of us a lot of good.
We prayed in school twice a day. In the morning and when we came back from lunch. Even though we were non observant, non practicing Jews, I knew we weren't Christians. I asked my mother if I should be saying this prayer twice a day. She said "Pray. It can't hurt."

Forum List

Back