🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

"My dad says your dad's are going to hell"

A fight ensues. It is going to be something a school has to address.
The school can separate the children and send them home with notes to their parents

That's ALL

Schools have no right to moralize to my child.

Teachers have no right to moralize to my child

Keep your goddamn VALUES to yourself.

Funny you should say that. I'm a teacher at a junior high, so I have some experience with that dynamic.

Just last week, a group of boys were talking about what girl they like. One boy said, "I don't like girls, I like boys. Girls are mean." His peer said, "Really? Wuh, my dad don't like anything gay." The first boy said, "Then he can suck it."

That was the end of that conversation. No involvement needed.

But suppose a fight had broken out. What does that mean for the school? We have to send letters to parents saying "don't tell your kids that you don't like gays?" Fine churches who preach that homosexuality is a sin? Abandon math and science and use the time to teach tolerance? Why not, the Asians have math and science covered for us for the future, right? Not including non-immigrant Asian-American kids, who we are in the process of dumbing down to American public school levels.

How about this: Make a rule that any disagreement must be settled with civil words or agreement to disagree. No yelling, threatening or physical conflict. Notice how a rule like that is content neutral? You don't get to say, "It was alright for me to hit him because he said ______________________."

If you insist on teaching your kid his parents are going to hell, fights are going to break out.

The school can separate the children and send them home with notes to their parents

That's ALL

Schools have no right to moralize to my child.

Teachers have no right to moralize to my child

Keep your goddamn VALUES to yourself.

That is the argument of those who argue to keep religion out of classrooms also.

You are pushing your politics, nothing more. That to me is so sad. You are willing to hate and demean and treat others poorly all over pushing your politics.
so he wants no killing of the unborn, parent involvement, no trans crap, no propagandized youth, actual education in schools and you call that sad. Put that up against the left's education agenda and you still choose the wrong side. There's something very wrong alright...but it is not with Trog or people like him.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
Yes, we’ll hear all sorts of racism, bigotry, hate coming from a Republican Congress.

Congressional Republicans will propose all manner of reckless, irresponsible ‘legislation’ demonstrating their contempt for sound, responsible governance.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Why do you think its appropriate to teach Homosexuality to kids under 10?

Why do kindergarteners need to know about sodomy and trannies anyhow?

Schools can have prayer. It's the gov't that cannot mandate it or prevent it. And schools should have prayer and probably some instruction. If you don't want to participate, keep your eyes open and your mouth shut.

If you insist on teaching your kid his parents are going to hell, fights are going to break out.
If you insist on teaching your kids to be open about their being gay or transgender, fights are going to break out also. Expressing any opinion is bound to cause disagreement.

What's your point? Teach kids to stop talking about sexuality in school and to focus on learning Math and Science?

Heeeey!

That is the argument of those who argue to keep religion out of classrooms also.

Yes, and they are right. No religious instruction in classrooms, just Reading, Writing (especially writing), Math and Science.

I know. You're thinking, 'why does this dude keep bringing up irrelevant stuff when I want to talk about school?'

Back to the whataboutism.

The churches have their problems, and you want to move that into schools.

What the fuck is wrong with you moonbats?
But you ignore the problem there… which far more real and immediate.

Why?

Funny you should say that. I'm a teacher at a junior high, so I have some experience with that dynamic.

Just last week, a group of boys were talking about what girl they like. One boy said, "I don't like girls, I like boys. Girls are mean." His peer said, "Really? Wuh, my dad don't like anything gay." The first boy said, "Then he can suck it."

That was the end of that conversation. No involvement needed.

But suppose a fight had broken out. What does that mean for the school? We have to send letters to parents saying "don't tell your kids that you don't like gays?" Fine churches who preach that homosexuality is a sin? Abandon math and science and use the time to teach tolerance? Why not, the Asians have math and science covered for us for the future, right? Not including non-immigrant Asian-American kids, who we are in the process of dumbing down to American public school levels.

How about this: Make a rule that any disagreement must be settled with civil words or agreement to disagree. No yelling, threatening or physical conflict. Notice how a rule like that is content neutral? You don't get to say, "It was alright for me to hit him because he said ______________________."
What a crock of shit.

Kids are gonna fight

Kids are gonna talk about sex

No amount of draconian laws is going to stop kids from being kids

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

A dumb bill, what are the chances Biden signs the bill? About the same chance of him signing a massive Republican spending bill?

What are the chance of Biden signing a massive Democtatic Party spending bill?

But you ignore the problem there… which far more real and immediate.

Why?
I'm ignoring nothing, up to and including your weak-assed deflection.

Where is there a compulsory attendance law to make people go to any church?

Where is any chuch making it policy to add sexual preversion to its preaching?

There are none....So STFU with the lame change-the-subject shit.

so he wants no killing of the unborn, parent involvement, no trans crap, no propagandized youth, actual education in schools and you call that sad. Put that up against the left's education agenda and you still choose the wrong side. There's something very wrong alright...but it is not with Trog or people like him.
And this is an example of the fear, ignorance, bigotry, dishonesty, and hate common to the right.

I have not chosen sides.......that you see everything in those terms only enforces what I said.

A dumb bill, what are the chances Biden signs the bill? About the same chance of him signing a massive Republican spending bill?

What are the chance of Biden signing a massive Democtatic Party spending bill?
That wasn’t the point of the thread.
A. With a Republican President (eventually) those kind of bills WOULD be passed.
B. This is the kind of garbage a current Republican Congress would spend their time on. NOT things that would actually help the nation

Forum List

Back