🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Irrelevant whataboutism is irrelevant.

Any conversations on sexuality have no place in any elementary school.

As I recall, sex ed started in the 6th grade when I was in the 6th grade in 1972-73. Girls are well into puberty by that age.

So teachers should not have the right to mention their hetero spouses in school or have family pictures on their desks?
Teachers should be teaching, not discussing their personal lives.

Meanwhile, you can't stop thinning about taking one up the butt....There something you're not telling us?

So teachers should not have the right to mention their hetero spouses in school or have family pictures on their desks?
Sounds about right. My favorite teacher ever, my sixth grade teacher, never told us anything about his private life and it didn't occur to us to ask.

My husband taught sixth grade and never felt the need to include his private life in classroom talk. Why would he? He was there to teach stuff like reading, spelling, grammar, science, social studies, history, math, art and music.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National​

That’s AWESOME news!
Good, real core Americans fucked themselves when they decided to allow the disgusting left to shove faggots down their throats…time to reel shit back in…BIG TIME!
1950’s HERE WE COME!

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National​

That’s AWESOME news!
Good, real core Americans fucked themselves when they decided to allow the disgusting left to shove faggots down their throats…time to reel shit back in…BIG TIME!
1950’s HERE WE COME!
Make no mistake folks

This is the kind of garbage Republicans will focus on if we elect them to Congress

Nothing that will make our lives better

Nothing

What this bill does is bar gay teachers from even mentioning the fact that they are gay.. mentioning their same sex spouses, even having a picture of their loved one on their desk
Good, I could not tell you shit about hardly any of my teachers that were not family friends.

Nobody wants their life story.....Just teach. What's so fuckin' hard about that?

As I recall, sex ed started in the 6th grade when I was in the 6th grade in 1972-73. Girls are well into puberty by that age.
The whataboutism fails, so you go for the deflection.

That is about middle school age, not 2nd graders.

Why is it so important for you preverts to be talking about sex to pre--pubescent children?

Last edited:
We’re not. YOU folks are incensed about it though
You're hilarious, and even more so as we get closer to the day when even you have to admit that your side is losing.

Keep it up. It's too cool outside to do much, there's nothing worth watching on TV, and the free entertainment spewed by you and those like you is very valuable right now.

Which means we need to keep you at arms length also. Many were heterosexual men.
27ywg4.jpg

So the whataboutism fails, so you go for the deflection.

That is about middle school age, not 2nd graders.

Why is it so important for you preverts to be talking about sex to pre--pubescent children?

We get a class here or there with someone doing something and you act like it's spread all around the country.

Should I demand all pastors be kept away from young girls?

https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/indiana-woman-describes-how-pastor-john-lowe-groomed-her-for-abuse/

Forum List

Back