🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Why is it so imperative for your to talk about sex to small children, who have no idea or concern about it?

There something you're not telling us?

I never argued it was BUT it is going to come up whatever age a child is.

"Yes, Jane has two moms while you have a mom and dad".

- The largest number of pedophiles are not homosexual.
- About half the population of pedophiles are married to the opposite sex.
- For most pedophiles, it's not the sexual contact that "gets them off", it's the corruption and violation of an innocent.

- Pedophiles that are married, especially ones with kids, are favored with more leniency than those that are single.
- Theres a large number of female pedophiles, but they are "less common" in the media because of the continuing double standards of "women can't do that", and because the kids they molest are usually male...who think it's "awesome to do it with an old woman".

The double standards of sexism are still in full force, as far as pedophiles are concerned. SO much of this problem is based off the facts that almost all people believe "if I don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist". Major example: Joe "Sniff Meister" Biden.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
If you give a republican somebody to hate and Trumpet it to America, they are as happy as a pig wallowing in shit.

- The largest number of pedophiles are not homosexual.
- About half the population of pedophiles are married to the opposite sex.
- For most pedophiles, it's not the sexual contact that "gets them off", it's the corruption and violation of an innocent.

- Pedophiles that are married, especially ones with kids, are favored with more leniency than those that are single.
- Theres a large number of female pedophiles, but they are "less common" in the media because of the continuing double standards of "women can't do that", and because the kids they molest are usually male...who think it's "awesome to do it with an old woman".

The double standards of sexism are still in full force, as far as pedophiles are concerned. SO much of this problem is based off the facts that almost all people believe "if I don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist". Major example: Joe "Sniff Meister" Biden.
All that is very true. But the Democrats do not object to rules that prohibit heterosexual sexualizing of female children by male educators. Not now, anyway.

Maybe in the future, they will fight for the rights of male PE Teachers to bring cis female strippers to teach the little girls whatever the heck trannie strippers are supposed to be teaching kids. Maybe they will say that it is perfectly fine for a straight cis male librarian to provide Junior High girls with graphic novels depicting child female-to-male oral sex as explicitely as "Gender Queer" depicts child male-to-male oral sex.

Maybe they will silence any parent who objects to a book in which a ten year old girl sucks a ten year old boy's dick. I guess they would have to since they take extreme measures to protect the book "Lawn Boy" which has a similar scene with two ten year old boys.

In fact, I guess it would be mandatory for Democrats to defend heterosexual grooming of kids as strongly as they defend homosexual and transsexual grooming. Wouldn't want to be hypocrits would you?

You're arguing that case right here and now, and doing so extremely poorly.

Leave that topic to parents, and keep it out of elementary classrooms.

"My dad says your dad's are going to hell"

A fight ensues. It is going to be something a school has to address.

What this bill does is bar gay teachers from even mentioning the fact that they are gay.. mentioning their same sex spouses, even having a picture of their loved one on their desk
And this is wrong because? Mr. Powell wants to discuss his pregnancy with the kindergarten class.

"My dad says your dad's are going to hell"

A fight ensues. It is going to be something a school has to address.
Funny you should say that. I'm a teacher at a junior high, so I have some experience with that dynamic.

Just last week, a group of boys were talking about what girl they like. One boy said, "I don't like girls, I like boys. Girls are mean." His peer said, "Really? Wuh, my dad don't like anything gay." The first boy said, "Then he can suck it."

That was the end of that conversation. No involvement needed.

But suppose a fight had broken out. What does that mean for the school? We have to send letters to parents saying "don't tell your kids that you don't like gays?" Fine churches who preach that homosexuality is a sin? Abandon math and science and use the time to teach tolerance? Why not, the Asians have math and science covered for us for the future, right? Not including non-immigrant Asian-American kids, who we are in the process of dumbing down to American public school levels.

How about this: Make a rule that any disagreement must be settled with civil words or agreement to disagree. No yelling, threatening or physical conflict. Notice how a rule like that is content neutral? You don't get to say, "It was alright for me to hit him because he said ______________________."

Forum List

Back