Republicans emasculated..............again

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

As they join democrats for another spending spree with massive inflation drowning the nation.

They are ramming it through with the help of the democrat Cocaine Mitch championing the bill.

Why the fuck would any repubican want Peloski's dead hand controlling next year's spending?

In 2018 Paul filibustered the budget bill saying how the debt would hurt the country and then went and voted for it.

I'm all for the new congress having a say in spending for what remains of the 2023 fiscal year. I do hope they avoid another government shutdown. Closing and re-opening the government generates more expenses than it saves and also is costly for businesses. Hopefully they can kick the can down the road for a month with a temporary measure and address the issue after the new congress is seated.

The country needs to get spending under control. Increasing the amount on the government credit card is unacceptable.

I'm all for the new congress having a say in spending for what remains of the 2023 fiscal year. I do hope they avoid another government shutdown. Closing and re-opening the government generates more expenses than it saves and also is costly for businesses. Hopefully they can kick the can down the road for a month with a temporary measure and address the issue after the new congress is seated.
Yea, if they close down the government what would we do?

People would be dying in the streets I tell ya!

I just shudder to think of it.

But on the bright side of things, it would solve the term limit debate as about 80% of Americans want term limit for the Swamp but will have their democratic voice snuffed out forever more.

Forum List

Back