Republicans fear Trump will lead to a ‘lost generation’ of talent

it's called draining the swamp, my friends

I have NO doubt they are afraid. They SHOULD BE. He exposed the party for their complicity with the Left and the selling out of Republican voters for decades. People like marble-mouth Mitch and Romney, cannot believe one guy could manage this much change. They all need to go.

Just look at Liz (back stabber) Cheney. Typical of the Washington establishment bubble dwellers she knifed Trump in the back and thought the people would support her. Instead her own constituents in Wyoming punished her for her treachery and her GOP colleagues in the House stripper her of her leadership position. She won't be missed one iota.

That really depends on the Republican Party now, not on Trump.

If the GOP fails to rally behind the President and allows this bullshit persecutions and bannings against Trump to continue, they won't be able to get others to lead the party in the future.

Why bother- if the GOP led by guys like Mitt Romney and the Republican Party TItular Leader Gen. Powell won't watch your back?

Once again the opinions of people named McGraw, Siders and Stein becomes Gospel to the left and rises to the level of "politics". Why does the left insist on behaving as if it lost the election?

It’s not the D.C. swamp that’s the problem, it’s the GOP talent bench at the state level which was FAR deeper than the Democrat one, thanks to Obama Administration handing the Republicans so many victories in Governors Mansions and State Legislatures during the President Nimrod era, giving them a distinct advantage in that regard.

Just look at the Presidential field in 2016, the Republicans had a broad and deep bench to draw from and the Democrats had a large contingent of ancient has beens, never was and never will-be’ s, 2020 wasn’t much better for the Dems.

The Trump era may be reversing that equation, which isn’t good for the GOP on the Federal Level.

Nobody is going to miss DC swamp rats or RINO's good riddance.
Hopefully, Biden will be the last of the swamp.
Biden is that muddy stench layer at the bottom of the swamp. That's going to take some serious Febreze treatment.
No, Pelosi is at the very bottom, but Biden is just a layer up.
Swamps everywhere were just offended at the comparison to Pelosi.

Nobody is going to miss DC swamp rats or RINO's good riddance.
Hopefully, Biden will be the last of the swamp.
Biden is that muddy stench layer at the bottom of the swamp. That's going to take some serious Febreze treatment.
No, Pelosi is at the very bottom, but Biden is just a layer up.
Swamps everywhere were just offended at the comparison to Pelosi.
Pelosi was actually the inspiration for this old horror movie:

1622583041998.png

I have NO doubt they are afraid. They SHOULD BE. He exposed the party for their complicity with the Left and the selling out of Republican voters for decades. People like marble-mouth Mitch and Romney, cannot believe one guy could manage this much change. They all need to go.
Yea, ok. That "swamp" you Trumptards rant about acquitted your boy Trump in two impeachment trials led by Mitch McConnel & the rest of his Republicon goons who grabbed their ankles for Trump because THEY'RE THE SWAMP. And let's not forget Bill Barr another one of your boy's ass kissing scoundrels.

Yea, ok. That "swamp" you Trumptards rant about acquitted your boy Trump in two impeachment trials led by Mitch McConnel & the rest of his Republicon goons who grabbed their ankles for Trump because THEY'RE THE SWAMP. And let's not forget Bill Barr another one of your boy's ass kissing scoundrels.
Let’s not forget that “The Swamp” is a bi-partisan affair. The Democrats didn’t help either case by playing fast & loose with protocol and original intent, all they did was add ammunition for the opposition spin factory to utilize against them.

They got to put a couple of *’s next to Donny’s name while at the same time cheapening the impeachment process and inviting the Republicans to respond in kind at the next available opportunity. Why bring articles if you KNOW they’re going to fail in the Senate and the other side is just going to use it to make your party look petty?

This appears to be what the party wants: The arrogant ignorance of Greene and Boebert and Gaetz, running around the country spouting talk radio platitudes, shallow talking points, fighting words and all the latest conspiracy theories.

Get rid of anyone who soils the party with dignity or respect or maturity or nuance.

Hell, maybe it'll work. Maybe this is how far we've fallen. If so, the country gets what it deserves.

Last edited:
This appears to be what the party wants: The arrogant ignorance of Greene and Boebert and Gaetz, running around the country spouting talk radio platitudes, shallow talking points and all the latest conspiracy theories.

Get rid of anyone who soils the party with dignity or respect or maturity or nuance.

Hell, maybe it'll work. Maybe this is how far we've fallen. If so, the country gets what it deserves.
This flirtation with authoritarianism will pass if we can just hold on to democracy a couple of more election cycles. I have to believe these political vandals that do nothing except blow shit up will go out of fashion.

This appears to be what the party wants: The arrogant ignorance of Greene and Boebert and Gaetz, running around the country spouting talk radio platitudes, shallow talking points and all the latest conspiracy theories.

This flirtation with authoritarianism will pass if we can just hold on to democracy a couple of more election cycles. I have to believe these political vandals that do nothing except blow shit up will go out of fashion.
Yikes, I just made a similar point in another thread about a minute ago while you were typing that. Agreed. We're not going to know if our system held for at least a few years. It's mind-blowing that we're even talking about this.

Unfortunately the trend line doesn’t support your hypothesis.In fact it appears it’s going in the opposite direction.

Oh well, authoritarianism and a command economy seems to work for China, how bad could it be? :p

Forum List

Back