Republicans Have No Plan to Fix Inflation

Do you ever research your sources or do you just believe everything that agrees with and supports your indoctrination? That is the way suckers think. That makes you the biggest ass hicky sucker around.
My source used pages and pages of govt data. It is well researched and footnoted. So far you have yet to even bring a link..................TO ANYTHING.

And Hilary and Biden are pure as white-driven snow and blocking highways and burning down
cites and looting was just venting, what pond scum.
Neither tried to overthrow the government while knowing they lost an election. Hillary/Biden and all you talk about is you repeating that retarded right wing bs. No city was burned down and looting was done by republicans too.

Here we have a right wing dunce cap who gladly bends over to take it with no vaseline for the very richest whites talking about somebody else believing some masters.

Another example of dumb extremist whiteness.
When you are bending over taking it from behind from your Vegetable Messiah, are you flexible enough to rub his white leg hairs to really turn him on?

Wake-up call! It was YOUR guy and YOUR guys who stormed the Capitol and it was YOUR guys who spread the BIG LIE. And it was YOUR GUYS who planned the overthrow of OUR democracy. And no one event or person can shift the world economy. Grow the fuck up! Go back to school and learn how to think critically and not just spout nonsense put out by traitors. Because it's YOUR GUYS who are traitors. What they've done in plain sight is the biggest act of HATE for America in history. Did you miss that? Not obvious enough for ya? Doesn't fit with YOUR indoctrination? What a sucker.
Pathetic whataboutism and attempted deflection by a moron which doesn’t have the brains of a pigeon and got cut from the 5 year old pee wee league. Now how about addressing what was posted instead of your bullshit about the election and the peaceful protest. Can’t handle your Dear Leader’s failures? Your programming can’t handle it?

Trump participated with Epstein. He and Epstein raped a 14 year old girl, then kept appealing things until she could no longer afford to go to court.
Link? By the way moron, that case got tossed in California and New York for lack of evidence. As in it never happened you racist idiot.

Pathetic whataboutism and attempted deflection by a moron which doesn’t have the brains of a pigeon and got cut from the 5 year old pee wee league. Now how about addressing what was posted instead of your bullshit about the election and the peaceful protest. Can’t handle your Dear Leader’s failures? Your programming can’t handle it?
Inflation is global fool. And Biden inherited a mess. I am the OP and the topic to be addressed is the fact republicans are talking shit but they have no plan because they know this situation is not something a president can stop. But they expect enough people to not inform themselves and fall for their bs. Wickerthing is right on point.

Link? By the way moron, that case got tossed in California and New York for lack of evidence. As in it never happened you racist idiot.
Actually it got tossed because the girl quit because she didn't have the money to fight.

I laugh when racists call me a racist because I hold a mirror to your bigot faces.

Funny how this thread is not about race but only a certain type of white person brings race into it by calling me a racist.

Inflation is global fool. And Biden inherited a mess. I am the OP and the topic to be addressed is the fact republicans are talking shit but they have no plan because they know this situation is not something a president can stop. But they expect enough people to not inform themselves and fall for their bs. Wickerthing is right on point.
A legit energy policy would go along way. Also a time machine to stop liberals and the media from enforcing meaningless shutdowns.

A legit energy policy would go along way. Also a time machine to stop liberals and the media from enforcing meaningless shutdowns.
They have a legit strategy. The second sentence silly nonsense.

Hey shit for brains, Dems have the House, Senate, and White House until November. Where’s YOUR plan since YOUR side caused all this. Biden inherited good things and immediately fucked it all up. As you no education lemmings cheered. Save your “worldwide” crap as few civilized countries have anywhere NEAR Xiden’s inflation rate. Wickerthing is nowhere near the truth. On anything. Just like you.

Actually it got tossed because the girl quit because she didn't have the money to fight.

I laugh when racists call me a racist because I hold a mirror to your bigot faces.

Funny how this thread is not about race but only a certain type of white person brings race into it by calling me a racist.
Hey moron, the girl’s lawyer called the charges bullshit, saying she doubted it ever happened. The address the girl provided as the scene was a vacant lot. The judge ordered some evidence shown or the case was going to be tossed. You want a no education racist look in a mirror IQof2.

What mess did Xiden inherit? The border was solved. Gas was $2.80 a gallon, the SPR was filled, the economy was fine. INFLATION WAS 2%.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?

The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG

The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG

He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".

Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter

Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"

Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its migrants & fentanyl sent all over

Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.

Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? 

Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.

Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula???? 
I could go on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
1655682532614.png

Veggie Joe "inherited a mess"? Inflation was 1.6%, avg gas price was $2.39. Covid was under control and the country was opening back up.

What was this "mess" IM2

Give us a link to these crimes IM2

Why don't you have a link? Surely you aren't a lying sack of shit, right?

Where's your link?

I believe they are. We now have a president who won't try to have his vice president murdered. How republicans can still lick, suck and drool over this murderous trump character is a mystery to me.

I know right! They brought a real gallows and everything! It was scary!

Yet another Whataboutism attempt at deflection. BTW I think Anyone who visited that Island should have been investigated. Especially Clinton. We need to rid ourselves of sexual predators in our government and all attacks on democracy as well. Let's see if you agree with those things. Put aside your indoctrination for just as long as it takes to have a moment of clarity.
Yes I support any pedophile to get the death penalty. Do you?

Neither tried to overthrow the government while knowing they lost an election. Hillary/Biden and all you talk about is you repeating that retarded right wing bs. No city was burned down and looting was done by republicans too.

How many flatscreens did you get?

Hey shit for brains, Dems have the House, Senate, and White House until November. Where’s YOUR plan since YOUR side caused all this. Biden inherited good things and immediately fucked it all up. As you no education lemmings cheered. Save your “worldwide” crap as few civilized countries have anywhere NEAR Xiden’s inflation rate. Wickerthing is nowhere near the truth. On anything. Just like you.
You are wrong. It's that simple. When Biden took office we were in the midst of an out of control pandemic, the nation was closed, people were waiting in lines for boxes of food and you right wing idiots want to pretend America was utopia with streets paved with gold. That's what Biden inherited. Just be glad trump isn't president.

What mess did Xiden inherit? The border was solved. Gas was $2.80 a gallon, the SPR was filled, the economy was fine. INFLATION WAS 2%.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?

The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG

The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG

He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".

Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter

Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"

Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its migrants & fentanyl sent all over

Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.

Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? 

Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.

Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula???? 
I could go on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
View attachment 659947
Everything you say is wrong. It's that simple. When Biden took office we were in the midst of an out of control pandemic, the nation was closed, people were waiting in lines for boxes of food and you right wing idiots want to pretend America was utopia with streets paved with gold. That's what Biden inherited. Just be glad trump isn't president.

Forum List

Back