Republicans: Here's your big chance!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Many of the right wing have criticized President Obama for not using a more forceful military approach to Syria. What these misguided folks don't understand is Syria is a "Lose - Lose" situation for America. Little or no military response and Russia has a greater influence in the region. Sending in thousands of boots on the ground and responding with massive or even moderate bombing and/or rocket attacks and America risks a military confrontation with Russia over a country that is of little strategic value. So, here is a cool solution: Republicans, get off your rumps join the Army, go through basic training. America will arm and equip you, and ship you angry little fist shakers over to the middle east so you can show those Russkies a thing or two. I'm sure we'll have millions of well to do republican lawmakers, lawyers, office workers AND THEIR DRAFT AGE KIDS, lining up to practice what they've been preaching for the last 8 years. I'm sure these same folks would NEVER dream of being so hypocritical, as to scream for a forceful military response without being willing to join in the fight. Am I right? So, Republicans, here's your big chance. Put up or shut up!
:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

Why would Republicans go to fight alongside the Islamists whom Obama has befriended and armed?

Frankly, I had no problem with Assad. He kept the bastards in line. So did Quaddafi. So did Hussein, for that matter.

Seems globalists fuck up stuff wherever they go.

America needs to stay out of Syria. Clinton wanted to win and go to Syria, let's hope Trump is smart enough to stay out.

A U.S. Marine was killed on 1 October 2014, when the V-22 Osprey aircraft he was riding in nearly crashed into the sea while supporting air strikes against the Islamic State jihadist group in Syria, and he fell into the water.[194] Also, a U.S. special forces member died due to a bomb explosion while supporting Kurdish-led forces during the Wrath of Euphrates offensive against ISIL-held Raqqa.[195]

And yet the far left is silent on the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

Forum List

Back