Republicans, here's your chance.

I wouldn't cut off my nose, to spite my face...

Bad people should be removed, most certainly! But they should be replaced, not eliminated.... In other words, departments need to be refocused on what is most important today....cyber security, China intellectual property thievery are examples...

Both agencies, have huge missions.... Some are failures and crooked, but most are not....

as George Washington believed, and utilized by him to the nth degree, Spies are necessary, and essential imo.

Sorry but when the highest level of security and justice are corrupt to the point of spying on the POTUS and getting away with it, those in the lower level are going to fall in line out of fear of repercussions.

It is bought the same way. You pay for it, then you receive a service or goods. Public option just has a bigger risk pool and more negotiating power than a smaller company. It would still be administered by private companies, just like Medicare is now.

And when is everyone going to "figure it out"? 100 years or so? I suppose everyone will also "figure out" how to buy vacation homes.
Since people already know how to buy home, auto, and life insurance, it will take them five minutes to figure out how to buy health insurance.

The public option is subsidized by tax dollars. We need government OUT of health care, not more in.

A flawed spokesman for the idea, true, but the only one available. The idea is still sound. Would you like to address it?
I think Golfing Gator is doing a good enough job. I don't disagree with anything he has said so far.

I, too, am a retired veteran.

China has made great progress toward a market economy. It's a two steps forward, one step backward, process but it is going very well.

What is needed to keep America secure and our economy prosperous is an education system which prepares our students for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of their parents.

If they have income and pay taxes they get the child tax credit

But the unEarned Income Tax Credit rewards deadbeat moms with money the never paid on

Its an under the table welfare scheme

Sooner or later some lib is going to breathlessly discover that its a program Ronald Reagan signed into law

But that changes nothing

Its still a bad idea
Again, the EITC has proven to increase the productivity and upward mobility of workers. It is the one and only tax expenditure I am okay with. And you know how much I hate tax expenditures.

I think Golfing Gator is doing a good enough job. I don't disagree with anything he has said so far.

I, too, am a retired veteran.

China has made great progress toward a market economy. It's a two steps forward, one step backward, process but it is going very well.

What is needed to keep America secure and our economy prosperous is an education system which prepares our students for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of their parents.

1. They are still our enemy and engaged in grossly imbalanced trade that does not benefit US.

2. What is needed is Trade policy that serves American Interests instead of letting our trading "partners" fuck US.

1. They are still our enemy and engaged in grossly imbalanced trade that does not benefit US.

2. What is needed is Trade policy that serves American Interests instead of letting our trading "partners" fuck US.
Why are you echoing a hypocrite who makes his shit in China? Seriously.

Lower cost goods are a PLUS for America. Let some low wage earner make our low-skilled labor products while we keep inventing more advanced and better products and earn the big bucks. That's why our education system is critical to our survival.

Trump does not know what he is talking about. He's a hypocritical idiot.

Trump did not know how to improve the education system. It's hard work. Too hard for someone as intellectually lazy as Trump.

So he just pounded his big populist drum and totally copped out.

You do realize protectionism is old school leftism, right?

Trump has always been a liberal. I tried to warn everyone on this forum before the 2016 election. I said he would lead you all into the far left cave.

I mean, look at Biden. Why has he kept Trump's protectionist policies in place?

Think about that.

Why are you echoing a hypocrite who makes his shit in China? Seriously.

Lower cost goods are a PLUS for America. Let some low wage earner make our low-skilled labor products while we keep inventing more advanced and better products and earn the big bucks. That's why our education system is critical to our survival.

Trump does not know what he is talking about. He's a hypocritical idiot.

1. A massive trade imbalance where we are sending hundreds of billions in wealth to grow our enemy a year, is not a PLUS for America.

2. I want the low skilled jobs too.

3. Our competitors have taken plenty of better jobs and want even more of them.

4. Our educational system sucks ass and importing more Turd Worlders will not help it.

5. AND immigrations are being brought it to keep down the wages of the "good" jobs too.

There's a lot of complaining going on about this spending and taxing program the Democrats are trying to get done. Nothing wrong with that. A strong debate about taxing and spending levels is an important conversation, even if all we seem to do is spend more regardless of the party in power.

So, Republicans, if you're convinced that the country wants lower taxes and lower spending, it seems to me that the 2022 election process is your chance to prove it. But there's just one thing you need to do, to be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility: Cut spending first, then cut taxes.

So here's how the 2022 campaigns would go: GOP candidates from coast to coast would run on first cutting Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, several departments like the DOE, and then cutting taxes. Be honest with the American people. Be specific on what you would cut, by how much, and how it would affect everyday Americans.

If you win on that platform, you'll know that you have the ideas that America wants. You'll be able to overwhelm Biden with public opinion until you get the White House back in 2024. Then you'll truly be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility.

Agreed?
Mac, you lost all credibility last year when you jumped on the anti-Trump bandwagon.

1. A massive trade imbalance where we are sending hundreds of billions in wealth to grow our enemy a year, is not a PLUS for America.

2. I want the low skilled jobs too.

3. Our competitors have taken plenty of better jobs and want even more of them.

4. Our educational system sucks ass and importing more Turd Worlders will not help it.

5. AND immigrations are being brought it to keep down the wages of the "good" jobs too.
Our economic and education problems have NOTHING to do with Mexicans.

You and I have had this exact same conversation before.

Our economic and education problems have NOTHING to do with Mexicans.

You and I have had this exact same conversation before.

Sure it does. Oh, it is not all their fault but flooding the system with Turd Worlders is certainly going to help overwhelm an already failing system.

Sure it does. Oh, it is not all their fault but flooding the system with Turd Worlders is certainly going to help overwhelm an already failing system.
The same bullshit was hurled at the Irish, Germans, Poles, French, Italians, and Catholics in the 19th century.

They were blamed for every disease, every job loss, every "stolen" election, etc.

There's a lot of complaining going on about this spending and taxing program the Democrats are trying to get done. Nothing wrong with that. A strong debate about taxing and spending levels is an important conversation, even if all we seem to do is spend more regardless of the party in power.

So, Republicans, if you're convinced that the country wants lower taxes and lower spending, it seems to me that the 2022 election process is your chance to prove it. But there's just one thing you need to do, to be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility: Cut spending first, then cut taxes.

So here's how the 2022 campaigns would go: GOP candidates from coast to coast would run on first cutting Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, several departments like the DOE, and then cutting taxes. Be honest with the American people. Be specific on what you would cut, by how much, and how it would affect everyday Americans.

If you win on that platform, you'll know that you have the ideas that America wants. You'll be able to overwhelm Biden with public opinion until you get the White House back in 2024. Then you'll truly be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility.

Agreed?
The media will attack any goper for standing pat and voting against raising debt ceiling! The print media will write nasty evil shit and the tv crowd will just hammer them! What is it you want?

Lower cost goods are a PLUS for America.
Such as life saving drugs?

The ones that china threatened to withhold from the US if we piss them off

Every time you buy from china you are financing the enemy of America

The media will attack any goper for standing pat and voting against raising debt ceiling! The print media will write nasty evil shit and the tv crowd will just hammer them! What is it you want?
I already told you. Cut spending first, then taxes. Be fiscally responsible.

Why this has made you guys so angry is anyone's guess.

Forum List

Back