Republicans, here's your chance.

We pass something resembling a budget every year

I agree that dems do not want to cut spending

But they do want to raise taxes

So compromise is possible

Until next year. But you still did not answer my question. Why?

I've asked you nicely to stop tagging me, but you won't stop. So, I'm not required to respond.
Tagging does not harm you other than exposing you to opinions that you dont agree with

Surely your lib ego can withstand that much trauma

Until next year. But you still did not answer my question. Why?
No trust is necessary

The dems either agree to the proposed deal for the next budget or they dont

The following year they can renege if they choose to

But so can we

No trust is necessary

The dems either agree to the proposed deal for the next budget or they dont

The following year they can renege if they choose to

But so can we

Right.........so here we have no actual solution. Politicians are never going to maintain the same agreement year after year after year.

Right.........so here we have no actual solution. Politicians are never going to maintain the same agreement year after year after year.
Then you have no plan and no hope

Which means this topic is not for you

because Mac1958 claims to want a solution

Well, in 16 Rubio and I thought someone else actually came up with the idea ..... we could maybe increase the number of jobs by giving the middle class, and not the 1%, a tax cut .. so they'd BUY more shit, so the 1% would invest more to build shit ... and everybody might do better.

But trump got elected.

But yeah the general refrain is "the rich pay more taxes every year" but then try to hide the fact that every year they make a greater % of money from last year than do workers.
So what exactly is wrong with that?

With thinking like yours perhaps

But it doesnt have to be that way

I bet even Mac1958 will agree with me on that

You've stated nothing to show that it doesn't. The rest of the world will discard the dollar. Like I said, it's inevitable. We abused the ability to control wealth and the rest of the world isn't about to accept that forever.

I already told you. Cut spending first, then taxes. Be fiscally responsible.

Why this has made you guys so angry is anyone's guess.
well, that's what I want. both parties fold to the media pressure of ohhhhh noooos reporting. That's the issue, fiscal media reporting.

You've stated nothing to show that it doesn't. The rest of the world will discard the dollar. Like I said, it's inevitable. We abused the ability to control wealth and the rest of the world isn't about to accept that forever.
why do you want to control wealth instead of being fiscally responsible? stop increasing the ceiling. That should be your mantra, but it isn't, so you don't care about controlling the wealth.

I wish I had the words to uplift dispirited souls like you

But I dont

So you will just have to wallow in misery till the end comes

then you offer no solution to the problem. why? You all keep voting the same reptiles into the congress who violate the stature you want them to take. And you do that every voting cycle. Stupid. Keep voting for the same people wanting a different response. fking stupid. Xiden been in office for 50 fking years, you all keep reinstalling him and then bitch. TERM LIMITS

why do you want to control wealth instead of being fiscally responsible? stop increasing the ceiling. That should be your mantra, but it isn't, so you don't care about controlling the wealth.

I get this all the time.............few have condemned the debt more than I.

Forum List

Back