Republicans, here's your chance.

So you feel NO LOYALTY to America?

Well there is the problem. YOu are part of a group, with no sense of loyalty to the group.
ivanka-trump-made-in-china.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

So you feel NO LOYALTY to America?

If I felt NO LOYALTY to America I would not have served 20 years in the Marine Corps and continued working on Veterans rights with the American Legion.

I feel NO LOYALTY to any company or business unless they earn it. Just being "AMERICAN" is not really good enough for me.

But hey, if you think overpaying for lower quality merchandise is showing loyalty to America, then have at it.

Last edited:
But, apart from personal preference and convenience, what justifies forcing people to join your group?

Lots of shitty practices were popular historically. But we moved on.

1. I am not forcing anyone to join. What are you talking about?

2. If you want to add Trade Policy to that list, you are welcome to start making that argument. Meanwhile in the real world, EVERY OTHER NATION CRAFTS NATIONAL TRADE POLICY TO SERVE THEIR NATIONAL INTERESTS, except US.

There's a lot of complaining going on about this spending and taxing program the Democrats are trying to get done. Nothing wrong with that. A strong debate about taxing and spending levels is an important conversation, even if all we seem to do is spend more regardless of the party in power.

So, Republicans, if you're convinced that the country wants lower taxes and lower spending, it seems to me that the 2022 election process is your chance to prove it. But there's just one thing you need to do, to be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility: Cut spending first, then cut taxes.

So here's how the 2022 campaigns would go: GOP candidates from coast to coast would run on first cutting Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, several departments like the DOE, and then cutting taxes. Be honest with the American people. Be specific on what you would cut, by how much, and how it would affect everyday Americans.

If you win on that platform, you'll know that you have the ideas that America wants. You'll be able to overwhelm Biden with public opinion until you get the White House back in 2024. Then you'll truly be The Party of Fiscal Responsibility.

Agreed?
Also propose cutting Corporate Welfare and you might get somewhere. But I doubt Trumps red meat base, what's left of the Republican party, would understand that.

If I felt NO LOYALTY to America I would not have served 20 years in the Marine Corps and continued working on Veterans rights with the American Legion.

I feel NO LOYALTY to any company or business unless they earn it. Just being "AMERICAN" is not really good enough for me.

But hey, if you think overpaying for lower quality merchandise is showing loyalty to America, then have at it.

I asked you about loyalty to the group and your answer listed groups you felt loyalty to.

YOU left America off the list. That was your choice. That was YOUR answer.

Do you wish to change your answer to include America?

I asked you about loyalty to the group and your answer listed groups you felt loyalty to.

YOU left America off the list. That was your choice. That was YOUR answer.

Do you wish to change your answer to include America?

I do not consider America to be a group.

I am loyal to my creator and my family and close friends. Good enough. It's called being normal.

Everyone gets a child tax credit for each of their kids.
If they have income and pay taxes they get the child tax credit

But the unEarned Income Tax Credit rewards deadbeat moms with money the never paid on

Its an under the table welfare scheme

Sooner or later some lib is going to breathlessly discover that its a program Ronald Reagan signed into law

But that changes nothing

Its still a bad idea

to the country yes, to a business that happens to be here, no.

OK then. THe welfare of your fellow citizens should be a motive for you to accept the Will of the Group and defer to National Trade Policy, without excessive complaining.

OK then. THe welfare of your fellow citizens should be a motive for you to accept the Will of the Group and defer to National Trade Policy, without excessive complaining.

Fuck that. Build a better product and I will buy it

We could start with defunding the FBI/CIA...
I wouldn't cut off my nose, to spite my face...

Bad people should be removed, most certainly! But they should be replaced, not eliminated.... In other words, departments need to be refocused on what is most important today....cyber security, China intellectual property thievery are examples...

Both agencies, have huge missions.... Some are failures and crooked, but most are not....

as George Washington believed, and utilized by him to the nth degree, Spies are necessary, and essential imo.

Forum List

Back