Republicans lecturing Obama on foreign policy? NOW I heard everything.

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Republicans? Aren't these the same people who lock the government down on domestic issues? Who want to defund the government? Did the Republicans get the go ahead from the Koch brothers before they made this decision? Republicans can't even say boo to their own overseer and they are going to lecture Obama? Let's see if Boner can get approval to take it to a vote. Republicans, the same people who walked out and let the sequestration hit? They are the same people who are now saying they care about foreign policy? The same party that will not bring immigration reform to a vote care about foreign policy? Before the Republicans talk to anyone else they need to talk to themselves about who they care about because from what I can see they only care about themselves. I am sure Republicans see this a political window of opportunity but perhaps rather than looking for windows they need to look for a mirror. If the Republicans can ever decide on a topic they need to start with America. They give a fuck about the Ukraine? NOW I have heard everything.

What is apparent is that Obama is ignored on the international scene. You have to ask why his opinion matters so little:

- Egyptian military retakes control of the government
- Syria ignores the threat of crossing the "red line"
- Iran sets the agenda
- Putin invades the Ukraine

You can spin Obama's performance to say the contrary but the fact is that the US is losing credibility abroad.

What is apparent is that Obama is ignored on the international scene. You have to ask why his opinion matters so little:

- Egyptian military retakes control of the government
- Syria ignores the threat of crossing the "red line"
- Iran sets the agenda
- Putin invades the Ukraine

You can spin Obama's performance to say the contrary but the fact is that the US is losing credibility abroad.

As of yesterday liberals were saying that obama averted war with a 90 minute phone call to President Putin. That's who republicans are dealing with. People who really believe in obama.

Republicans? Aren't these the same people who lock the government down on domestic issues? Who want to defund the government? Did the Republicans get the go ahead from the Koch brothers before they made this decision? Republicans can't even say boo to their own overseer and they are going to lecture Obama? Let's see if Boner can get approval to take it to a vote. Republicans, the same people who walked out and let the sequestration hit? They are the same people who are now saying they care about foreign policy? The same party that will not bring immigration reform to a vote care about foreign policy? Before the Republicans talk to anyone else they need to talk to themselves about who they care about because from what I can see they only care about themselves. I am sure Republicans see this a political window of opportunity but perhaps rather than looking for windows they need to look for a mirror. If the Republicans can ever decide on a topic they need to start with America. They give a fuck about the Ukraine? NOW I have heard everything.
obama-koolaid_zpsb0c1acff.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Nobody wants to defund government. Republicans want to use taxpayer confiscated money in a sane and rational way. Who wouldn't? It takes the president to shut the government down but the president never takes the heat when he has a (D) after his name. Democrats define immigration reform as amnesty for about ten million potential low information voters. When the radical left gets flustered they go after the Jews. Why are the Koch brothers so important? We lost a freaking ambassador and three other people as a result of Obama's skewed foreign policy. You almost gotta laugh when the freaking secretary of state calls global warming the most important threat to world stability.

Republicans want to use tax dollars in sane and rational ways?

Explain the Iraq war.

Republicans want to use tax dollars in sane and rational ways?

Explain the Iraq war.

You mean the war that Dems voted for and continued to fund, even after they had control of Congress? Yeah, even Dems get it right sometimes.
But back to the OP.
Obama is the biggest fuck up in the Oval Office ever. He averted war about the same way Nixon averted impeachment. The administration cannot get a concerted effort by its allies against Russia because they have no credibility. Hell, even Netanyahu travelled to Russia to meet with Putin because he knows that Obama does not have his back.
Republicans have been right on foreign policy since the 1970s. Democrats have largely been wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Obama's the first eunuch president. Better get used to speaking russian and chinese everyone it's just a matter of time now

Fuck you with your "Dems voted for it" bullshit, you ****. You motherfuckers do NOT get to pass off blame for that shit.

Every top-ranking official in the Bush White House should be tried for treason, starting with this piece of shit right here:

un_moments_powell.jpg

Waterboard that motherfucker to find out who gave the orders.

Fuck you with your "Dems voted for it" bullshit, you ****. You motherfuckers do NOT get to pass off blame for that shit.

Every top-ranking official in the Bush White House should be tried for treason, starting with this piece of shit right here:

un_moments_powell.jpg

Everyone knows it was the democraps whom pressured America into the war. Remember the merciless attacks on Republicans patriotism n resolve? I bet you don't fuckin commie

Yeah, bitch. It was Democrats who pressured Colin Powell to lie to the entire world. It was ALL the Democrats' fault. Pro-life fiscal Conservatives would NEVER want unending war.

Yeah, bitch. It was Democrats who pressured Colin Powell to lie to the entire world. It was ALL the Democrats' fault. Pro-life fiscal Conservatives would NEVER want unending war.

The libturds spoiled the war effort at every turn. But at least we both agree that Colin Powell is a traitor

un_moments_powell.jpg

Tissue? Or Haldol? You sound like you need both. Facts get you unhinged,dont they?

Republicans? I don't know, all I know is that Obama made fun of Romney about being more concerned with Russia because they still have a world power military more than being worried about Al Qaeda who does not. I believe Obama said something to the effect that the 1980's were calling Romney wanting their foreign policy back as he mocked Romney over such concerns

Then Sarah Palin also predicted that if Obama was elected Putin would invade the Ukraine, which brought more mocking from people like you.

I thought that these were pretty remarkable insights, until I saw this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Republicans? I don't know, all I know is that Obama made fun of Romney about being more concerned with Russia because they still have a world power military more than being worried about Al Qaeda who does not. I believe Obama said something to the effect that the 1980's were calling Romney wanting their foreign policy back.

Then Sarah Palin also predicted that if Obama was elected Putin would invade the Ukraine, which brought more mocking from people like you.

I thought that these were pretty remarkable insights, until I saw this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bowhUWl6rxQ]YouTube[/ame]

Not enough people care. Get over it.

Russia is a threat to it's neighbors. Boo hoo for them. It's their problem, they'll have to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Russia is not a threat to the US, and Mittypoo's insistence that it is was laughable.

Romney lost because Americans are sick of the GOP's cowboy foreign policy blunders.

Forum List

Back