Republicans like to think they understand the concept of “free shit” but actually don’t

I know, it's different when you do it.

When I do it??? Such as what?

It's different when you want to use government to tell other people how to live. Because you know the right way to live.
No, I just believe when people participate in activities that do affect the taxpaying public, it gives government the right to create laws to discourage it. If we ever reach a point where these individuals are on their own and not a liability to taxpayers, I could care less WTF they do.
I sorta doubt that. Busybodies gonna busybody.

The main thing is, you think government should be able to ban anything that "affects society”, right? That's pretty much how the liberals see it. Why you guys gotta fight?

Yes I do, because I'm a taxpayer, and I don't want these people getting doped up and me paying for them. Get rid of these welfare programs first that don't support these people, and I'm on your side.

Billy000 sounds like a typical lazy person who thinks everything should be easy.
No that’s just something you want to be true because it makes it easy to dismiss my point.

What was your "point" again?
That taxpayers paying Guadalupe to traverse our border and drop litters of brown filth in our laps is one and the same with taxpayers paying for fire and police services?
Am I right?
Do you realize how you just say the same shit over and over? In your fantasy land, getting rid of all the Mexicans is some cureall solution to all of our country’s problems and it is the most amateur, simplistic thinking.

Do you realize you have posted two threads for three years...."Orange man bad" and "here's why I deserve free shit"
Simple problems which are simple to identify require only simplistic thinking...See, you super dumbmotherfuckers whom fancy yourselves as deep critical thinkers love to create complexities in all problems related to you and your general filth...you do this because at the end of the day you seek no resolution as your relevance and existence is founded on PROBLEMS.
Let’s pretend all the Mexicans in this country legal or not, magically disappeared. Then what? What the fuck would happen next? I mean shit, if we got rid of Mexican people here legally, the economy would collapse. They are integral part of the economy whether you like it or not. How? They have jobs and they spend money on businesses. The economy would take a serious downward spiral.

You just said they can’t find Americans to fill those jobs

That is correct, they can't. This is how wages naturally go up. The answer isn't bringing in illegals to do the job, the answer is to focus on our drug problem. The Democrat states are legalizing drugs instead of fighting against them. Even if dope is legal, that still doesn't mean that employers will stop drug testing.

The War on Drugs did not work
Decriminalization does....it works around the world

How about the war on black poverty? Has that worked...should we stop that war as well?
How about the war on rape and murder...have we ended rape and murder...is it time to decriminalize it?
War on Drugs has gotten us 2.5 million in prison
No other country is this stupid

No other country has illegal recreational narcotics laws and penalties? Would you like to bet on that?
No other nation has the incarceration rate we do

I know, it's different when you do it.

When I do it??? Such as what?

It's different when you want to use government to tell other people how to live. Because you know the right way to live.
No, I just believe when people participate in activities that do affect the taxpaying public, it gives government the right to create laws to discourage it. If we ever reach a point where these individuals are on their own and not a liability to taxpayers, I could care less WTF they do.
I sorta doubt that. Busybodies gonna busybody.

The main thing is, you think government should be able to ban anything that "affects society”, right? That's pretty much how the liberals see it. Why you guys gotta fight?

Yes I do, because I'm a taxpayer, and I don't want these people getting doped up and me paying for them. Get rid of these welfare programs first that don't support these people, and I'm on your side.

And that's the double-edged sword of the welfare state. Democrats create dependency, and Republicans use it as an excuse to bully people.

That is correct, they can't. This is how wages naturally go up. The answer isn't bringing in illegals to do the job, the answer is to focus on our drug problem. The Democrat states are legalizing drugs instead of fighting against them. Even if dope is legal, that still doesn't mean that employers will stop drug testing.

How about the war on black poverty? Has that worked...should we stop that war as well?
How about the war on rape and murder...have we ended rape and murder...is it time to decriminalize it?

No other country has illegal recreational narcotics laws and penalties? Would you like to bet on that?

No other country with the same means to incarcerate has the number of dark people we have...sucks huh?

No other country with the same means to incarcerate has the number of dark people we have...sucks huh?
No other country has assholes like you

Billy000 sounds like a typical lazy person who thinks everything should be easy.
No that’s just something you want to be true because it makes it easy to dismiss my point.

That taxpayers paying Guadalupe to traverse our border and drop litters of brown filth in our laps is one and the same with taxpayers paying for fire and police services?
Am I right?
Do you realize how you just say the same shit over and over? In your fantasy land, getting rid of all the Mexicans is some cureall solution to all of our country’s problems and it is the most amateur, simplistic thinking.

Do you realize you have posted two threads for three years...."Orange man bad" and "here's why I deserve free shit"
Simple problems which are simple to identify require only simplistic thinking...See, you super dumbmotherfuckers whom fancy yourselves as deep critical thinkers love to create complexities in all problems related to you and your general filth...you do this because at the end of the day you seek no resolution as your relevance and existence is founded on PROBLEMS.
Let’s pretend all the Mexicans in this country legal or not, magically disappeared. Then what? What the fuck would happen next? I mean shit, if we got rid of Mexican people here legally, the economy would collapse. They are integral part of the economy whether you like it or not. How? They have jobs and they spend money on businesses. The economy would take a serious downward spiral.

"if we got rid of Mexican people here legally, the economy would collapse"
I'm certain you have links to prove this retarded bullshit because I'm certain you didn't pull this from your ass....right?
You do realize that more than 60% of wetback households are on the government tit...right?

No other country has assholes like you

haha...that ole truth shit hurting your feelings again huh?
Look it up bud...I'm not making this shit up.

Don’t smoke and wear your seatbelt

Works for me
There you go. That's what I'm talking about!
Exactly...it has saved millions of lives

So where in the Constitution does it state one of the duties of our federal government is to save lives?

General Welfare

What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

Am I right?

I'm certain you have links to prove this retarded bullshit because I'm certain you didn't pull this from your ass....right?
You do realize that more than 60% of wetback households are on the government tit...right?
That’s just you making statistics up. The fact of the matter is that legal or not, these people make up a large minority of the entire population. If they all disappeared tomorrow as I suggested, the economy would collapse from the huge drop in consumer spending and the legitimate jobs that Mexican people currently have.

Am I right?

That’s just you making statistics up. The fact of the matter is that legal or not, these people make up a large minority of the entire population. If they all disappeared tomorrow as I suggested, the economy would collapse from the huge drop in consumer spending and the legitimate jobs that Mexican people currently have.

Am I right?

Funny. We have a very small population of Mexicans up north, and our economy is doing just fine.

No other nation has the diversity that we do either. Extract the minorities from our prison system, and what you end up with is similar statistics as other nations.

The very fact that we treat prisoners like hotel guests gives them little fear in being convicted. They have workout rooms, libraries, football fields, three squares a day plus snacks if your family deposits money into your account, and even a little private room where you and your (whatever) can start a family from is hardly a deterrent. Thank your liberal judges for that.

War on Drugs has gotten us 2.5 million in prison No other country is this stupid
And why are you so desperate to have 2.5 million people who can’t follow the law back on the streets?

It’s really not that hard to not smoke pot. It’s not that hard to not snort cocaine up your nose. If you lack the self-control necessary to obey those simple laws, you really shouldn’t be a member of society.

Lol hold the goddamn phone. I need to see an actual source for this graph. Illegal immigrants do not qualify for SNAP or any programs like it unless they are DACA. This graph screams bullshit. The “source” is some 2014 survey? What bullshit.

Funny. We have a very small population of Mexicans up north, and our economy is doing just fine.
Just because a correlation sounds like it makes sense it doesn’t mean it is a real one.

Don’t smoke and wear your seatbelt

Works for me
There you go. That's what I'm talking about!
Exactly...it has saved millions of lives

So where in the Constitution does it state one of the duties of our federal government is to save lives?

General Welfare

What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?
What the founders meant was Congress should do what is in the best interests for the country

As representatives of We the People, they will answer to the people

Forum List

Back