Republicans Need to Stop Giving Away Elections

Oh whatever.. in a robust economy MW isn't an issue.. hell, even today it affects mostly young, unskilled workers. This narrative that there are all these people trying raise families on MW is a lie.
If someone is receiving MW, and that's all, they're not qualified to be raising a family. Sad truth is that not only are they doing that, they are raising families on NOTHING, and getting welfare, and then as the families get bigger, so do their welfare checks. That's when it's time to TIE THE TUBES.
This sort of ignorance and contempt for citizens' protected liberties coming from the right clearly explains why republicans are losing elections.

We should look to our northern neighbor. Canada has done it right. It balanced its budget, lowered its Corporate Tax Rate, and raised its Minumum Wage. Its economy has done well. Its Unemployment Rate has stayed consistently low. It's exactly the opposite of what most Republicans claim will happen here. Most claim there will be some sort of calamitous collapse if the Minimum Wage is raised to a livable wage.

Right now, Canada's Minimum Wage sits at between $11-12 an hr. There's no reason why the richest nation on earth can't afford to raise it to at least the same. However, i would say it could go even higher. Because let's face it, $11-12 an hr. in today's America is pretty much a joke. But i know there has to be compromise.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Oh whatever.. in a robust economy MW isn't an issue.. hell, even today it affects mostly young, unskilled workers. This narrative that there are all these people trying raise families on MW is a lie.
If someone is receiving MW, and that's all, they're not qualified to be raising a family. Sad truth is that not only are they doing that, they are raising families on NOTHING, and getting welfare, and then as the families get bigger, so do their welfare checks. That's when it's time to TIE THE TUBES.

Dear Exhibit A:

This is precisely what I mean when I say the GOP needs a smarter base. Suggesting it is time to do procedures on people is straight out of crazy coo-coo land.

The person in question is in coo-coo land if they are trying to raise a family on welfare and keep increasing the size of the family with new kids.

That is a serious problem. If it is hard to gain a livable wage with one child, the problems only increase when you increase the number of children.

It is not coo-coo to suggest tying the tubes. It is desperation to a socio-economic problem that can undermine the entire system.

We should look to our northern neighbor. Canada has done it right. It balanced its budget, lowered its Corporate Tax Rate, and raised its Minumum Wage. Its economy has done well. Its Unemployment Rate has stayed consistently low. It's exactly the opposite of what most Republicans claim will happen here. Most claim there will be some sort of calamitous collapse if the Minimum Wage is raised to a livable wage.

Right now, Canada's Minimum Wage sits at between $11-12 an hr. There's no reason why the richest nation on earth can't afford to raise it to at least the same. However, i would say it could go even higher. Because let's face it, $11-12 an hr. in today's America is pretty much a joke. But i know there has to be compromise.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

How so?

Dear Exhibit A:

This is precisely what I mean when I say the GOP needs a smarter base. Suggesting it is time to do procedures on people is straight out of crazy coo-coo land.

The person in question is in coo-coo land if they are trying to raise a family on welfare and keep increasing the size of the family with new kids.

That is a serious problem. If it is hard to gain a livable wage with one child, the problems only increase when you increase the number of children.

It is not coo-coo to suggest tying the tubes. It is desperation to a socio-economic problem that can undermine the entire system.

I agree. Lets start with the corporate welfare whores and sterilize them. You work for ADM or Chevron, no more babies.

Gosh you people have your heads so far up your asses you cough up dandruff.

But since it was brought up twice now by RWNJ's; isn't it 100% pure republican to automatically jump on the woman and tie her tubes. Meanwhile, the male in the equation is free to impregnate others.

Forum List

Back