Republicans: Party First

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
A99ViqICUAAYpcF.jpg:large

Yanno.................they've become so blinded in their partisan dogma that even if they supported something just a year or two back, if Obama says it's a good idea, the very next instant they are fully against the very thing they supported (or proposed).

Personally? I'd like to see every GOP idiot who has been blocking legislation for no good reason to be sent home in 2014.

And usually the name of the bills fail to mention all the BS spending that has nothing to do with the bill, that is added, of course, liberals don't like to look deep into bills, they just want to feel good and see what's in the bill after it is passed.

Democrats could introduce a "Quit Strangling Puppies Act", and Republicans would oppose it.

probably because, like most Democrat legislation, the act is horribly misnamed and actually encourages mass murder of puppies through starvation instead of strangling.

A Huffington Post blogger, that's a credible source. Well, I'm sold. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying the Republicans filibustered all those measures? Because the filibusters are true whether it's in a blog or news.

Considering Rand Paul is the only person who has done any legitimate filibuster in quite a long time, yes I am denying that.

Simply because you want to now endorse the silent fillibuster despite it existing no where except in the minds of lazy politicians, doesn't mean I do.

Yep, but just like any other time they changed the military retirement plans, they grandfather in those who are currently serving.

Me? I enlisted back when they were giving a straight 50 percent retirement, but they later changed it to a "high three" average, and you'd get 50 percent of that, rather than 50 percent of what you were making the day you retired.

I didn't get grandfathered in for the 50 percent, but rather ended up with the high three option.

No......................Obama isn't going to cut any benefits to those veterans who have already retired.

But nice try on the scare tactics Sloppy Jerkoff.

Yep, but just like any other time they changed the military retirement plans, they grandfather in those who are currently serving.

Me? I enlisted back when they were giving a straight 50 percent retirement, but they later changed it to a "high three" average, and you'd get 50 percent of that, rather than 50 percent of what you were making the day you retired.

I didn't get grandfathered in for the 50 percent, but rather ended up with the high three option.

No......................Obama isn't going to cut any benefits to those veterans who have already retired.

Remind me to never shake hands with you. :eek:

A Huffington Post blogger, that's a credible source. Well, I'm sold. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying the Republicans filibustered all those measures? Because the filibusters are true whether it's in a blog or news.

Considering Rand Paul is the only person who has done any legitimate filibuster in quite a long time, yes I am denying that.

Simply because you want to now endorse the silent fillibuster despite it existing no where except in the minds of lazy politicians, doesn't mean I do.

Where did you get the idea I want to endorse the silent filibuster? I think all filibustering is stupid and they should do away with it entirely. And the stupid silent filibuster the Republicans pull all the time is the biggest pussy-tactic ever.

What? Are ya pissed because you tried to use bullshit and it backfired? Sorry that I know more about the military retirement system than you, but that's because I actually enlisted and put my ass on the line for 20 years.

But..................like I said...................nice try on the scare tactics, but anyone who enlists and has a new retirement system will fully understand it before they sign their enlistment document.

Kinda what has to happen, because if the enlistee doesn't understand their contract fully, it can come back to bite the MEPS in the ass.

How do I know that? I also worked at MEPS as the LPO (Leading Petty Officer) for about 2 1/2 years prior to my retirement.

Where did you get the idea I want to endorse the silent filibuster? I think all filibustering is stupid and they should do away with it entirely. And the stupid silent filibuster the Republicans pull all the time is the biggest pussy-tactic ever.
Be a little more specific about these "filibusters". Keep in mind your credibility is on the line.

Republicans: Party First

In the context of their delusion, of course, republicans believe that by placing party first they’re placing ‘country first.’

In addition to being wrong this is also an example of conservative arrogance, a consequence of their blind adherence to rightist dogma.

Any reasonable person knows a pragmatic approach is best, with policies predicated on fact, not partisan doctrine.

What? Are ya pissed because you tried to use bullshit and it backfired? Sorry that I know more about the military retirement system than you, but that's because I actually enlisted and put my ass on the line for 20 years.

But..................like I said...................nice try on the scare tactics, but anyone who enlists and has a new retirement system will fully understand it before they sign their enlistment document.

Kinda what has to happen, because if the enlistee doesn't understand their contract fully, it can come back to bite the MEPS in the ass.

How do I know that? I also worked at MEPS as the LPO (Leading Petty Officer) for about 2 1/2 years prior to my retirement.
I'm not pissed at all. In fact, I'm laughing at you and your efforts to defend the worst president in American history. But do keep trying, it's entertaining.

I'm not pissed at all. In fact, I'm laughing at you and your efforts to defend the worst president in American history. But do keep trying, it's entertaining.

Actually, I thought that Nixon and Jr. held the top spots for being the worst president.

But, you can believe Obama is, just try to ignore the stock market, dropping unemployment (down to 7.7 percent at last count) as well as the fact that the housing market is starting to come back as well.

But like I said.................you don't know shit about what the military is or isn't doing.

Forum List

Back