Republicans proudly say they give the more charity than Democrats. It's hilarious!

R

rdean

How many Republicans on the USMB boast that Republicans "give the most charity"? Most of them? All of them?

Now, how many Republicans on the USMB whine that they hate people who take "free stuff". See a problem?

CountyPovACS08_12Map_4_Edit9_15_14.jpg

See all that poverty? How's that charity thing working out?

Now the very next thing Republicans like to say is the reason Red States are poor is because they have a lot of blacks and minorities? Then how does that explain Kentucky, more than 90% white? And how about the rest of Appalachia?

Democrats tend to invest more in things like "scholarships" than old cans of cream corn and quilts.

How many think this is a Bible quote?
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."
Wanna bet the majority of Republicans think this is a Bible quote?

Rural Poverty Decreases, Yet Remains Higher Than The U.S. Poverty Rate - Housing Assistance Council
The high proportion of low-skill and low-paying jobs in rural areas, combined with lower educational attainment levels, are substantial factors in the rural income divergence.

2016_02_23_schaefer_fig2.png

That's what happens when you care about the fetus and not the baby.

Democratic vs. Republican occupations

Check out that list of jobs and which party represents the sciences.

Republicans continue to insist it is they who supports the rest of the country. Stats say otherwise.

The only way you libtards give to charity is by legislation. We conservatives give freely to the charities we think need the most help. I, myself, give to Wounded Warrior, Children's Mercy, and a local animal shelter.
You, OP, may take a long walk on a short plank.

Bed wetters like Rtard believe libturds should get collective credit for demanding government steals from people they hate, in order to enrich useless bureaucrooks who perpetuate and prolong the poverty and suffering of the poor in order to secure political power.

That's how sociopaths are "charitable".

How many Republicans on the USMB boast that Republicans "give the most charity"? Most of them? All of them?

Now, how many Republicans on the USMB whine that they hate people who take "free stuff". See a problem?

Now the very next thing Republicans like to say is the reason Red States are poor is because they have a lot of blacks and minorities? Then how does that explain Kentucky, more than 90% white? And how about the rest of Appalachia?

Democrats tend to invest more in things like "scholarships" than old cans of cream corn and quilts.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

Rural Poverty Decreases, Yet Remains Higher Than The U.S. Poverty Rate - Housing Assistance Council
The high proportion of low-skill and low-paying jobs in rural areas, combined with lower educational attainment levels, are substantial factors in the rural income divergence.

Republicans continue to insist it is they who supports the rest of the country. Stats say otherwise.

Hey Rdean how much have you given to help the poor!?!

Of course you will claim so much but let be realistic and admit not a damn thing!

Liberals want to take your money because they think they can spend it better than you.

Romney gave more to charity than Obama and Joe combined.

hope no one strikes a match around you cuz all that straw you're carrying will go up in flames.

The only way you libtards give to charity is by legislation. We conservatives give freely to the charities we think need the most help. I, myself, give to Wounded Warrior, Children's Mercy, and a local animal shelter.
Hmm, yea. What helps veterans more? Charity or a good jobs bill? Cans of corn or job training and education?

I know what helps and I know what Republicans support. Charity and cans of corn. I think job's bill and education helps just a wee bit more.

Liberals want to take your money because they think they can spend it better than you.

Romney gave more to charity than Obama and Joe combined.
Romney gave to the Mormon Church. Not the same thing. The money would be betters spent on job training.

Hmm, yea. What helps veterans more? Charity or a good jobs bill? Cans of corn or job training and education?

I know what helps and I know what Republicans support. Charity and cans of corn. I think job's bill and education helps just a wee bit more.

Jobs Bill my ass. Get these libtard intruders out of our lives and the jobs will be there.

Keep spouting the lie. You only look more stupid.

Pull out the morons in software engineering and environmental engineers and you have nothing.

You know what helps ?

Can I laugh any harder.

Who are you ? Answer: Nobody.

What you "think" is not really the product of thinking at all. It's a massive fantasy on your part.

You would not know a good statistic if it bit you on your ovresized ass.

Look at all that child poverty in the southwest.....want to know where that is......Indian Reservations. Those places are as blue as it gets.

We do.
the state of Utah just donated 1.5 million acres to the federal government.
Or didn't you hear about that one.
And they're the most conservative/republican state in the union.
So I guess your thread is a fail. Better yet fake news.

You're an idiot. There's just no other word to describe you.

So you are attempting to prove that democrats give more to charity...

By not proving it at all?

Well, that's a tactic. But then don't come complaining to me when it's pointed out you guys are hilarious and can't argue for shit.

our definition of poverty is absurd in comparison to the rest of the world. Our poor are complaining that their television are too small, when the rest of the world’s poor is struggling to find adequate shelter, water, and food.

The Op I'm sure gets welfare, reduced housing, food stamps, Obama phone, and anything else he can get.

And what has Obama done for our veterans? I believe the only thing is, if you get sick. You die.

Forum List

Back