Republicans take the lead and reopen America!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Thank god for real leaders! Kemp! Thank you for your leadership!

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers

Tennessee has highest one-day jump in coronavirus cases ahead of restaurant reopening

1588007911475.png

Tennessee has highest one-day jump in coronavirus cases ahead of restaurant reopening

Even if true, a jump in cases does not mean every person will die from it. In fact, given the truth that is slowly being revealed, far fewer than 1% will die.

View attachment 328785
The restaurants haven't reopened and they are still responsible for the Chinese virus. That's a good one.

Bullshit. Fake news queen.
Tennessee sees biggest one-day jump in coronavirus cases
Knox+testing.jpg

Knoxville offers free drive-thru testing / Source: (WVLT)
By Associated Press |
Posted: Mon 8:23 AM, Apr 27, 2020
Social-Facebook-34.png
Social-Twitter-34.png
Social-LinkedIn-34.png
Social-Email-34.png
Social-Print-34.png

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) — Tennessee has reported its biggest one-day jump in confirmed coronavirus cases as the state continues to increase testing efforts.
The Tennessee Department of Health says there were 9,667 confirmed cases as of Sunday. The 478 new cases represents a 5.2% jump from Saturday’s total.
The Tennessean reports it’s the highest number of new virus cases recorded in one day in the state.
At least 181 people have died from the virus in Tennessee.
Republican Gov. Bill Lee will allow restaurants in most of the state to reopen dine-in service Monday, while retail stores may reopen in-person shopping Wednesday.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)

Bullshit. Fake news queen.
Tennessee sees biggest one-day jump in coronavirus cases
Knox+testing.jpg

Knoxville offers free drive-thru testing / Source: (WVLT)
By Associated Press |
Posted: Mon 8:23 AM, Apr 27, 2020
Social-Facebook-34.png
Social-Twitter-34.png
Social-LinkedIn-34.png
Social-Email-34.png
Social-Print-34.png

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) — Tennessee has reported its biggest one-day jump in confirmed coronavirus cases as the state continues to increase testing efforts.
The Tennessee Department of Health says there were 9,667 confirmed cases as of Sunday. The 478 new cases represents a 5.2% jump from Saturday’s total.
The Tennessean reports it’s the highest number of new virus cases recorded in one day in the state.
At least 181 people have died from the virus in Tennessee.
Republican Gov. Bill Lee will allow restaurants in most of the state to reopen dine-in service Monday, while retail stores may reopen in-person shopping Wednesday.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
Bullshit.

Even if true, a jump in cases does not mean every person will die from it. In fact, given the truth that is slowly being revealed, far fewer than 1% will die.
US population is somewhere from 330 to 400M. So far, 1M in the USA are infected. That means 1 in 350 to 400 are infected in the USA!
I will not be going to eat out soon. Enjoy your food there. Per Great Douche, drink disinfectants could help.
I wonder if they will be making Bleach milkshakes?

Last edited:

US population 330 to 400M. So far, 1M in the USA are infected. That means 1 in 350 to 400 are infected in the USA!
I will not be going to eat out soon. Enjoy your food there. Per Great Douche, drink disinfectants could help.
You finally said something that make sense.

YOU WILL NOT be going out to eat out soon.

THIS is the only real control you have on life.

The US population of 350m are not at risk. At best, there are 70M spread across the whole country.

So, the first and best policy that SHOULD HAVE been imposed is, "If you are at risk, stay home and away from everyone."

Let the rest of the country keep the country alive until a natural immunity happens.

US population is somewhere from 330 to 400M. So far, 1M in the USA are infected. That means 1 in 350 to 400 are infected in the USA!
keep lying, Fake news.

keep lying, Fake news.
As always. ALL MAGA Maggots only have one response to real facts.

ID your MAGGOT MAGA folks.

Makke-A-hate-agian-Orange.gif

And how many of those died from it?

It is interesting that the democrat policy has cost us 55,729 lives in America.

After all, Trump bowed to the left-wing pressure to shut down the country and we still have 55k+ deaths.

keep lying, Fake news.
As always. ALL MAGA Maggots only have one response to real facts.

ID your MAGGOT MAGA folks.

Makke-A-hate-agian-Orange.gif

Is that a pic of your boyfriend?

Forum List

Back