Republicans take the lead and reopen America!

Tennessee has highest one-day jump in coronavirus cases ahead of restaurant reopening

Even if true, a jump in cases does not mean every person will die from it. In fact, given the truth that is slowly being revealed, far fewer than 1% will die.
US population is somewhere from 330 to 400M. So far, 1M in the USA are infected. That means 1 in 350 to 400 are infected in the USA!
I will not be going to eat out soon. Enjoy your food there. Per Great Douche, drink disinfectants could help.
I wonder if they will be making Bleach milkshakes?
keep lying, Fake news.
As always. ALL MAGA Maggots only have one response to real facts.

ID your MAGGOT MAGA folks.

Makke-A-hate-agian-Orange.gif
Right, the media is always trustworthy.

Thank god for real leaders! Kemp! Thank you for your leadership!

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?
25928890-0-image-a-15_1584100656018.jpg

Donald Trump blames OBAMA for coronavirus testing fiasco he oversaw

Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?
25928890-0-image-a-15_1584100656018.jpg

Donald Trump blames OBAMA for coronavirus testing fiasco he oversaw
Simple loser, by refusing to accept the destruction of our country that vermin scum like you are praying for.

Is it the smart thing to do before the medical and scientific communities sign off on it? Either way, it sucks.

Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Ruth Crist makes a wicked steak

Forum List

Back