Republicans take the lead and reopen America!

It's not going to hurt the economy if things are opened up. Those that aren't worried about it can go out. Those that are should.stay home. In this case everyone wins even if 40 percent don't shop anymore.

Thank god for real leaders! Kemp! Thank you for your leadership!

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?
25928890-0-image-a-15_1584100656018.jpg

Donald Trump blames OBAMA for coronavirus testing fiasco he oversaw

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
if more republicans I'm all for it
Wow so much hate
you don't know the half of it
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
So why do you hate them?
Thats dumb ,even for you I hate no one except the P's OS in our Gov't and all republican ass kissers
you forgot to add the democrat ass kissers....
ONE republican out of all those scum in congress had the nads to speak up against this rat fuk in our Presidency? That's ass kissing taken to the 10th degree
does not take away what i said ed......i see plenty of ass kissing on both sides.....but then thats the way the die hard right and left party people are...ass kissers
Have to admit you're right Harry both sides are guilty both sides have to get on board what leaders and majority want My main bitch is how can all the republicans support Jack the Ripper commonly known as D Trump?
they support him just like the way the left supported obama.....you might think the guy sucks,but they dont.....just like you did not think obama sucked,they thought he did.....its called blindly following someone without questioning that person.....we see that here daily with trump just like we saw that here daily with obama....its the way the die hard party people are....
But Harry I did question Obama It's just that a man with a heart ,with empathy with the ability to speak well with others friend or foe is the EXACT opposite of this moron trump who couldn't read a PDB warning America of danger
you may have ed......but during his administration right here in this forum the same people bad mouthing the right for not questioning trump today were guilty of the same thing during obamas administration.....backed him no matter what,always had an excuse for what he did or said.....just like the people today.....
What did Obama do that you think he needed to be reprimanded by his own party for ?? I could make a list for trump
you said you questioned him.....what for?....
For his medical plan
ok thats one.....i also feel race relations got even worse than what they were during his time....and no he did not do much to help.....
A black president brought out the worst of the Republican party
only from the far right.....regular republicans trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, were called racist just for being against something he wanted to do....that got pretty old real quick.....
And what of his trillion $$ tax cut ? You get a piece of that?? Enough for a movie and dinner? I'd like to believe Obama would have handled this GREAT disaster we're now experiencing far better than what republicans put in our WH Trump is guilty of neglecting an on coming disaster What could Obama do that was more hurtful to America?

It's not going to hurt the economy if things are opened up. Those that aren't worried about it can go out. Those that are should.stay home. In this case everyone wins even if 40 percent don't shop anymore.
Who's gonna win when only 25% of the people come out ?

Of course Republican run states are re-opening. By the numbers the “experts” love (deaths per 100,000 residents), the worst states are ALL run by DIMS. Seems the Republicans governors did a MUCH better job than these hat in hand begging for a bailout Dims.
Poorest states have Republican legislatures, and richest have Democratic ones

Eighteen of the 19 poorest states have legislatures where both chambers are Republican controlled. New Mexico (46th richest, fifth poorest) is Democratic. But there isn’t another blue or purple state until you get to purple Maine (31st richest, 20th poorest) with its “split” legislature of one party in each chamber. All the states in between (such as Tennessee and Florida) are Republican, both chambers. So is Michigan, where Republicans hold all high state offices (where Donald Trump won in 2016). Above New Mexico, you jump all the way to middle of the pack Vermont (27th richest, 24th poorest) to find a state with both legislative chambers held by Democrats.

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
Wow so much hate
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
So why do you hate them?
Thats dumb ,even for you I hate no one except the P's OS in our Gov't and all republican ass kissers
ONE republican out of all those scum in congress had the nads to speak up against this rat fuk in our Presidency? That's ass kissing taken to the 10th degree
does not take away what i said ed......i see plenty of ass kissing on both sides.....but then thats the way the die hard right and left party people are...ass kissers
Have to admit you're right Harry both sides are guilty both sides have to get on board what leaders and majority want My main bitch is how can all the republicans support Jack the Ripper commonly known as D Trump?
they support him just like the way the left supported obama.....you might think the guy sucks,but they dont.....just like you did not think obama sucked,they thought he did.....its called blindly following someone without questioning that person.....we see that here daily with trump just like we saw that here daily with obama....its the way the die hard party people are....
But Harry I did question Obama It's just that a man with a heart ,with empathy with the ability to speak well with others friend or foe is the EXACT opposite of this moron trump who couldn't read a PDB warning America of danger
you may have ed......but during his administration right here in this forum the same people bad mouthing the right for not questioning trump today were guilty of the same thing during obamas administration.....backed him no matter what,always had an excuse for what he did or said.....just like the people today.....
What did Obama do that you think he needed to be reprimanded by his own party for ?? I could make a list for trump
For his medical plan
ok thats one.....i also feel race relations got even worse than what they were during his time....and no he did not do much to help.....
only from the far right.....regular republicans trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, were called racist just for being against something he wanted to do....that got pretty old real quick.....
And what of his trillion $$ tax cut ? You get a piece of that?? Enough for a movie and dinner? I'd like to believe Obama would have handled this GREAT disaster we're now experiencing far better than what republicans put in our WH Trump is guilty of neglecting an on coming disaster What could Obama do that was more hurtful to America?
you would like to believe Obama would have handled this GREAT disaster better?.....but since this has never happened to us in our lifetime, then you dont know how he would have handled this......one thing i do know,if this would have happened when he was President,and he made a few mistakes,the Republicans would be all over the guy and the democrats would be defending his actions......

Using southern states as guinea pigs? I`m for it.
Montana is a southern State? Who knew! (eye roll)
Yep!
"a state that supported the South, or one at least with divided loyalties, that had not gone so far as to declare secession from the Union and join the Confederacy. "
Montana didn't support the South. Some of the miners who lived in Montana supported the South. Some of the miners who lived in Montana supported the North. You had people from different parts of the country who had joined the gold rush. Claiming that Montana supported either side is a stretch!

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
So why do you hate them?
For his medical plan
you would like to believe Obama would have handled this GREAT disaster better?.....but since this has never happened to us in our lifetime, then you dont know how he would have handled this......one thing i do know,if this would have happened when he was President,and he made a few mistakes,the Republicans would be all over the guy and the democrats would be defending his actions......
I agree but what do think trumps reactions might have been if thrown into the cesspool Obama was thrust in? With a senator like the *** McConnell trying to make him a 1 term president?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
So why do you hate them?
For his medical plan
I agree but what do think trumps reactions might have been if thrown into the cesspool Obama was thrust in? With a senator like the *** McConnell trying to make him a 1 term president?
LOL...seriously? Oh, let me guess...you think both Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are busting it trying to make Trump a 2 term President? They IMPEACHED him, you moron!!!!!!!

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
So why do you hate them?
For his medical plan
You on crack?

Trusting Chinese numbers have nothing to do with loving China, and I have not heard anyone call Trump a liar on that subject.
Well I have and I've already responded to several of them. Look around.

And you may not say you "love" China when you don't question the numbers they release about deaths in China but at the very least we can say you trust the people who have lied about
every aspect of the Covid virus up to this point and probably forevermore.

Therefore you have demonstrated you yourself cannot be trusted and all your statements on the issue are compromised and suspect, to say the least.
Stupid post. Thank you for sharing

Dems stuffed nothing into the bill except to demand that the virus package not only included access to the treatment but that payment for the treatment be included in the bill.
You have a lot to respond to but fortunately this one single reply I chose shows how dishonest or just plain
delusional you are. So fortunately you save me the trouble of responding to every one of your other lies.
This is by no means a conclusive list. Is There Wasteful Spending In The Coronavirus Stimulus Bill?

And yes I know, republicans in Congress went meekly along with the open candy store grab bag nature of
this all. No one in the Senate even read the legislation but nothing tops the list of pork products Nan
Pelsoi jammed into this bill taking full advantage during this national disaster.

And you have the guts to say the dems loaded no pork into this corona rescue bill.
What an absolute liar and fool!
The Republicans went along meekly? Since when? When the dust settles, we will see who is lying, yes? It could be Trump---nah. You are a sucker for a good con.

The Republicans went along meekly? Since when? When the dust settles, we will see who is lying, yes? It could be Trump---nah. You are a sucker for a good con.
Check the vote in the Senate, champ. When Turtle McConnell was throwing pork into the corona bill
in the Senate it passed without debate 96-0!
Rand Paul said we should be opening up the country to strengthen the economy but then he didn't vote and
not one republican backed him up.

Do your homework....like I did.

Of course Republican run states are re-opening. By the numbers the “experts” love (deaths per 100,000 residents), the worst states are ALL run by DIMS. Seems the Republicans governors did a MUCH better job than these hat in hand begging for a bailout Dims.
lantern don't give me this begging for a bailout shit You want to talk bailouts?? The top 5 GIVERs to our fed are DEM states The top 5 TAKERS are republican states
Get an education moron. Take your debunked “blue state giver” crap and shove it. Debunked countless times. Funny I seem to see Cuomo the idiot and a bunch of other DIMS crying for bailouts because of THEIR mismanagement for decades.

Poorest states have Republican legislatures, and richest have Democratic ones

Eighteen of the 19 poorest states have legislatures where both chambers are Republican controlled. New Mexico (46th richest, fifth poorest) is Democratic. But there isn’t another blue or purple state until you get to purple Maine (31st richest, 20th poorest) with its “split” legislature of one party in each chamber. All the states in between (such as Tennessee and Florida) are Republican, both chambers. So is Michigan, where Republicans hold all high state offices (where Donald Trump won in 2016). Above New Mexico, you jump all the way to middle of the pack Vermont (27th richest, 24th poorest) to find a state with both legislative chambers held by Democrats.
Yeah yeah, blah, blah. Funny how it’s ALWAYS you Dim asshats begging for money.

Forum List

Back