Republicans take the lead and reopen America!

Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Ruth Crist makes a wicked steak
You ain’t from Boston

You wanna know why this is all about? The answer is in one picture...

View attachment 328991
and it is a good idea.

No idea came from Democrats that didn't screw the whole country over.

And over.
Really? Kinda like your grifter is screwing the country over as we speak?
How is trump screwing over the country??
Just watch and listen to him and you will figure it out. He is making decisions without any knowledge and not allowing the medical and scientific communities to deal with the public. They must pander to him just like everyone else

You wanna know why this is all about? The answer is in one picture...

View attachment 328991
and it is a good idea.

No idea came from Democrats that didn't screw the whole country over.

And over.
Really? Kinda like your grifter is screwing the country over as we speak?
How is trump screwing over the country??
Just watch and listen to him and you will figure it out. He is making decisions without any knowledge and not allowing the medical and scientific communities to deal with the public. They must pander to him just like everyone else
He’s taking the lead, he’s going over the success of his administration.. why are you deranged?

Thank god for real leaders! Kemp! Thank you for your leadership!

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
get up off your knees jitts.....and wipe off your mouth....

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
Huh?

How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?
25928890-0-image-a-15_1584100656018.jpg

Donald Trump blames OBAMA for coronavirus testing fiasco he oversaw

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?

Do any repub ah's know that if Trump wasn't president we'd be at war with NK ?? That's what this scumbag just said

Huh?
some one knows you jtt

Huh?
some one knows you jtt
Huh

How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
if more republicans I'm all for it

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate

First restaurant that I’m familiar with to reopen will have me as its first customer
And guess what, I’ve got a 99.9% chance of not dying and 97% chance of not getting infected.
See those are called extremely favorable odds instead of worst case scenario falsely portrayed as certainty.

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
you don't know the half of it

Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Ruth Crist makes a wicked steak
over priced....

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
OMG you just said blacks are 3/4 of a person!
Racist!

See how easy it is to misrepresent?

Bullshit. Fake news queen.
The same story is reported by reputable sources, such as NPR.
So in this case, its real.
NPR are democrat boot lickers, parrot

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
So why do you hate them?

Forum List

Back