Republicans take the lead and reopen America!

Ruth Crist Steakhouse restaurants are all over the country with prime-aged beef, fish, etc. A high-end place with high-end prices, but it's your mother so price is no object.
Apparently there isn't one anywhere here in east Tennessee or I would've heard of the place. I've been here since the summer of 1996.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Ruth Crist makes a wicked steak
over priced....
All of those high-end steakhouses are overpriced but for a steak that you can cut with a fork........
the one time i was there i had to pay 8 bucks for a baked potato and something like 5 for some veges.....if i am paying 40 bucks for a rib-eye i would expect the sides to be part of that 40 bucks.....but thats just me....and i have been to other steak houses with just as good meat, were the sides were included....

It is interesting that the democrat policy has cost us 55,729 lives in America.

After all, Trump bowed to the left-wing pressure to shut down the country and we still have 55k+ deaths.
Yep, Trump’s inaction has cost the nation 55,000 lives and counting. And how about those tests?

AB6FC4DB-5805-47B9-8D4A-08764A127B48.jpeg

0E6904F9-EACC-42F4-91AD-E115A14FA97F.jpeg

After all, Trump bowed to the left-wing pressure to shut down the country and we still have 55k+ deaths.
Yep, Trump’s inaction has cost the nation 55,000 lives and counting. And how about those tests?

View attachment 329229
View attachment 329230
yet, people who want tests can get them. I was just asked by my doctor in my semi-annual if I wanted a test.

I said no of course as I feel fine and won't waste the resource.

So, so much for you lie.

Thank god for real leaders! Kemp! Thank you for your leadership!

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?
25928890-0-image-a-15_1584100656018.jpg

Donald Trump blames OBAMA for coronavirus testing fiasco he oversaw

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
if more republicans I'm all for it
Wow so much hate
you don't know the half of it
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
So why do you hate them?
Thats dumb ,even for you I hate no one except the P's OS in our Gov't and all republican ass kissers
you forgot to add the democrat ass kissers....

View attachment 329229
View attachment 329230
It was supposed to be 200,000 last week.. he doesn’t get credit? Lol
Trump gets credit for making us #1 in Covid 19 deaths. More bragging rights? China has more than 4X our population and we left them in the dust. More winning!

View attachment 329229
View attachment 329230
Trump gets credit for making us #1 in Covid 19 deaths. More bragging rights? China has more than 4X our population and we left them in the dust. More winning!
Lol are you repeating Communist China talking points in numbers? Lol China would kidnap you off the street put you into your apartment lock you in and starve you to death.. do you suggest that’s how we curve the pandemic?? Lol You Democrats a worse than fucking slave owners what happened to you all didn’t you learn a lesson

Oh, he is screwing the country over not because he is Trump but because that is what he does with his antics.
This is the first politician I've ever seen that people want removed because of his personality.

Did you notice that whatever he does, you and your ilk defend his bad behavior regardless?
I wish his behavior was less unprofessional at times but on the other hand I like a lot of his policy.
Which is more important? Pleasing the people that hate his guts or what he does for the citizenry?

What is he doing by making life decisions when the medical and scientific communities need more time to evaluate the situation.
They are the experts and he is an amateur way out of his league.
This is crazy. If anything he has done everything Fauci and that woman, whatever her name is,
have recommended. I think he has deferred too much to them and if we were smarter like Sweden
(focusing on quarantines for the medically vulnerable and letting the rest of the populace go on with their lives, more or less) we would be much much better off.

Even with all the "social distancing" shuck and jive and the over zealous cops and the spying on one another and all the businesses shut down we still have over 56,000 deaths in this country.
We can't do better than this?

Because we can all trust whatever China tells us about this pandemic plague they let loose on the world.
You probably aren't that stupid. Just incredibly dishonest and absolutely soulless.

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Your a moron....

Everyone is going to get this virus at some point. FULL STOP!

98.9% of the populace will be moderately affected or have no symptoms at all. They have a potential death rate of 0.0003%

We know how to protect those who are vulnerable.

You can continue to hide under your bed but the testing of everyone is a straw man argument of the globalists. We test those who are symptomatic and those caring for our vulnerable populations. The rest is dog and pony show.

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
if more republicans I'm all for it
Wow so much hate
you don't know the half of it
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
So why do you hate them?
Thats dumb ,even for you I hate no one except the P's OS in our Gov't and all republican ass kissers
you forgot to add the democrat ass kissers....
ONE republican out of all those scum in congress had the nads to speak up against this rat fuk in our Presidency? That's ass kissing taken to the 10th degree

View attachment 329229
View attachment 329230
The total ignorance of this post is stunning..

Tell me how a TEST is going to stop this virus? Are you going to place everyone who tests positive in quarantine or shoot them?

The state of Washington are looking at opening hunting, fishing and golf on May 5th.

Tell me how a TEST is going to stop this virus? Are you going to place everyone who tests positive in quarantine or shoot them?
You’re an idiot.

Never mind that Trump promised weeks ago that anyone that wants a test can get one.

If you believe that most people are going to feel comfortable going about their normal lives without knowing if they are infected, or if they’ve been infected and developed immunity, then you’re living in a fantasy world.

You’re an idiot.

Never mind that Trump promised weeks ago that anyone that wants a test can get one.

If you believe that most people are going to feel comfortable going about their normal lives without knowing if they are infected, or if they’ve been infected and developed immunity, then you’re living in a fantasy world.
Trump had to tell the Democratic Mayors and governors the addresses of laboratories that they have in their own state because you are a fucking retarded

View attachment 329229
View attachment 329230
The numbers are where they are because of social distancing, you moron. They would be higher without it.

Forum List

Back