Republicans take the lead and reopen America!

Thank god for real leaders! Kemp! Thank you for your leadership!

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?
25928890-0-image-a-15_1584100656018.jpg

Donald Trump blames OBAMA for coronavirus testing fiasco he oversaw

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
if more republicans I'm all for it
Wow so much hate
you don't know the half of it
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
So why do you hate them?
Thats dumb ,even for you I hate no one except the P's OS in our Gov't and all republican ass kissers

Democrat run cities will be run like the epa runs farms! Kill off the law breakers
How do conservatives justify reopening BEFORE we know how many Americans are infected?

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Realizing the shutdown will kill more people than the virus, and it was a big mistake to listen to the media and doctors with an agenda, maybe?
Wow so much hate
Do you need some medication? Is it because blacks could becoming more independent and that pisses you off?
Ever since I attended a HS with 3/4 black for 4 years I NEVER had a problem with people of color
So why do you hate them?
Thats dumb ,even for you I hate no one except the P's OS in our Gov't and all republican ass kissers
Are you a democrat?

Bullshit. Fake news queen.

Dude that's not fake news. They said the same thing on FNC yesterday.

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
So why do you hate them?
Are you a democrat?
Yes Was a republican all my life ,even voted for GWB in 2000 My last repub vote

Magical (MAGA) thinking?

Wow so much hate
So why do you hate them?
Are you a democrat?
Yes Was a republican all my life ,even voted for GWB in 2000 My last repub vote
So you’re a Democrat, all cries of racial oppression only come from town run by democrats they will be dozens and dozens of blacks shot and killed in Chicago Baltimore Detroit New York Camden New Jersey Louisiana Oakland California, know what made you switch to a democrat watching all these blacks get shot and killed? Have rights in Baltimore because of police brutality in a democratic run city

Thanks, but I don't trust any media. You shouldn't either.

Thanks, but I don't trust any media. You shouldn't either.

Dude they can read a chart and so can you. They went from 9100 to over 9600 cases in one day. The day they announced they were going to be opening up the state. April 26th.

Last edited:
Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Ruth Crist makes a wicked steak
I've never heard of this person/company.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

De

Democrats would rather keep it shut down and live off the government.

De

Living off the govt.? The Republicans have been doing it for years.

De

Living off the govt.? The Republicans have been doing it for years.
Because of epa and osha

Restaurants were supposed to be allowed to re-open today, just in time for my mom's birthday which is when I treat her to a meal at where ever she wants to go which happens again like a week later every year due to Mothers Day happening next. The big question is, will she want to go anywhere? She thinks that places are getting back in business too early.

Holly
Ruth Crist Steakhouse restaurants are all over the country with prime-aged beef, fish, etc. A high-end place with high-end prices, but it's your mother so price is no object.

Really? Kinda like your grifter is screwing the country over as we speak?
How? By doing what everyone says is a slow cautious approach?
But he is Trump so, ipso facto democrat logic, he's "screwing" the country over.
Oh, he is screwing the country over not because he is Trump but because that is what he does with his antics.
Did you notice that whatever he does, you and your ilk defend his bad behavior regardless? What is he doing by making life decisions when the medical and scientific communities need more time to evaluate the situation.
They are the experts and he is an amateur way out of his league.

Holly
over priced....
All of those high-end steakhouses are overpriced but for a steak that you can cut with a fork........

You wanna know why this is all about? The answer is in one picture...

View attachment 328991
and it is a good idea.

No idea came from Democrats that didn't screw the whole country over.

And over.
How is trump screwing over the country??
Just watch and listen to him and you will figure it out. He is making decisions without any knowledge and not allowing the medical and scientific communities to deal with the public. They must pander to him just like everyone else
He’s taking the lead, he’s going over the success of his administration.. why are you deranged?
I am not deranged and all he does is to go over the "success" of his administration and his wonderfulness which is
highly questionable. Maybe he should spend more time on the first responders and their sacrifices rather than
himself. It's all about Trump in his briefings. Who wants to listen to him patting himself on the head and denying
all the nonsense he spews. Where are the Medical and scientific communities during this daily rigamarole?
Most of the public wants to hear their professional views and not his amateur rantings, yes?

I would expect low density states to open first and if there is any truth to heat being a magic cure then southern as well could be a factor. I suspect it’s really more about density and public transportation.

Georgia is the one that seems stoopid to me. North Carolina seems to be handling it well for a 10M person state. Here are the Govenors by party which reflect states with people and buildings vs states with woods and steams.

7F439C22-FC9C-49D3-B3D8-B078C7A3A7B3.png

You wanna know why this is all about? The answer is in one picture...

View attachment 328991
and it is a good idea.

No idea came from Democrats that didn't screw the whole country over.

And over.
How is trump screwing over the country??
Just watch and listen to him and you will figure it out. He is making decisions without any knowledge and not allowing the medical and scientific communities to deal with the public. They must pander to him just like everyone else
He’s taking the lead, he’s going over the success of his administration.. why are you deranged?
I am not deranged and all he does is to go over the "success" of his administration and his wonderfulness which is
highly questionable. Maybe he should spend more time on the first responders and their sacrifices rather than
himself. It's all about Trump in his briefings. Who wants to listen to him patting himself on the head and denying
all the nonsense he spews. Where are the Medical and scientific communities during this daily rigamarole?
Most of the public wants to hear their professional views and not his amateur rantings, yes?
Well if the media would stop the attack, I’m sure the briefings would change. But he fights back. Good for him. It’s why 2 black reps have left the democrat party this week. Democrats are a fringe group lol it’s over

Forum List

Back