Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

What's so wrong with handouts? Filthy rich Corporations get em all the time. If the filthy rich can get em, i don't see why the least fortunate among us shouldn't get em.

Keeping more of your own money is not a handout.
Liberals consider keeping some of you money as stealing from the government. We are property of the state.
Conservatives consider not contributing to society to be a virtue

I got mine......Fuck everyone else

No, we just don't believe that governments job is to be a charity organization. Our founders never wanted that. Governments should govern--charity should raise money for the needy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What's so wrong with handouts? Filthy rich Corporations get em all the time. If the filthy rich can get em, i don't see why the least fortunate among us shouldn't get em.

Liberals consider keeping some of you money as stealing from the government. We are property of the state.

conservatives cheat less on their taxes than do liberals so it seems yo have it ass backwards as usual

Take a Guess: Are America’s Tax Cheating Politicians Mostly Dems or Republicans?

No, we just don't believe that governments job is to be a charity organization. Our founders never wanted that. Governments should govern--charity should raise money for the needy.

A governments job is to do what needs doing as determined by We the People

conservatives cheat less on their taxes than do liberals so it seems yo have it ass backwards as usual

Take a Guess: Are America’s Tax Cheating Politicians Mostly Dems or Republicans?
Trump pays no taxes

Trump pays no taxes
but he doesn't CHEAT like the liberals do

Liberals are cheap bastards. Ever worked for one? I have many times and they want the deal of the century. They hire illegals to do the lawns of the plush homes and whine about businesses hiring illegals.

Liberals are cheap bastards. Ever worked for one? I have many times and they want the deal of the century. They hire illegals to do the lawns of the plush homes and whine about businesses hiring illegals.
Too funny

BUT BUT BUT Libtards laughed when Republicans said higher minimum wages will drive up food costs.

Restaurant diners are footing the bill for rising minimum wages.

In lieu of steep menu price increases, many independent and regional chain restaurants in states including Arizona, California, Colorado and New York are adding surcharges of 3% to 4% to help offset rising labor costs. Industry analysts expect the practice to become widespread as more cities and states increase minimum wages.

More on this...

Wendy's installing self-ordering kiosks in 1,000 restaurants
US retail sales rise in January, led by gas and restaurants
What does 'A Day Without a Woman' mean for restaurants?
“It’s the emerging new norm,” said Sharokina Shams, spokeswoman for the California Restaurant Association. She said California restaurants are adding surcharges as the state lifts the minimum wage every year until it reaches $15 an hour by 2023. It is currently at $10.50 an hour for employers with 26 or more workers.
Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases
Is there a point to this thread ???

I don't think so, spam bot.

So you're going onto the ignore list.

Sorry, no choice.
/---- I'm on your ignore list? I'm devastated. Who are you again?

Trump pays no taxes
Cheating is how Trump made his fortune

You must have attended Trump University

Trump pays no taxes

so where did he cheat on his taxes like all your favorite democrat pols did?

Trump pays no taxes

Democrats pay taxes......Trump doesnt

Trump pays no taxes

Democrat politicians CHEAT to pay less taxes

Trump takes LEGAL tax deductions

but of course you don't know the difference

Trump pays no taxes

Democrat politicians CHEAT to pay less taxes

Trump takes LEGAL tax deductions

but of course you don't know the difference
Based on an opinion in the Blaze?

Trump pays no taxes

And you know that how????????

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents. "
James Madison, annals of congress, 1794

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents. "
But we have post-modern progressives to tell us what the author of the Constitution really means.

That is an example of why nobody, should take the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At-will_employment

Trump pays no taxes

And you know that how????????

Trump admitted it

An Institute of Art, is benevolence, "in action".

But we have post-modern progressives to tell us what the author of the Constitution really means.
We have courts to do that

Forum List

Back