Rev. Martin Luther King Has Been Morphed Into Something He Never Was

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let the man define who he was in his own words:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

The snowflake left would scream and pass out from the vapors if anyone said that today.

I wish I was so bored I could invent things to bitch about.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

The snowflake left would scream and pass out from the vapors if anyone said that today.

You realize, he was talking directly to rednecks like you.

Love it how conservatives have embraced MLK
In 1968 they accused him of being a communist

Many still do

Dr King supported

Affirmative action
Reparations for slavery
Universal healthcare
Redistribution of wealth

Opposed the Vietnam war

Looks conservative to me

Wrong.

I dream of that everyday.

Wrong.

I dream of that everyday.
And then you wake up and realize you're a democrat.

Love it how conservatives have embraced MLK
In 1968 they accused him of being a communist

Many still do
They try to pretend he was a Republican too.

The left see the entire world as skin color and money.

Must suck to be a leftist.

This thread....which does just that, was started by right winger. Interesting no?

This thread....which does just that, was started by right winger. Interesting no?
Dufus thinks quoting MLK is somehow changing what he stood for.

Desperation galore.

Hmmm since that speech is read or listened to in virtually every school in America- even more so in liberal areas I think you are just projecting how you reacted when you heard those words

Forum List

Back