Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

I would vote for Colin Powel in a heartbeat.

Yes...the main track of this OP is that Perry is not up to the challenge of president if he can't make a serious effort to deal with these fires. His big claim to fame in his part time job as Gubner of Texassholes is more minimum wage jobs per capita than any state in the union. Or..another way to put it is that a lot of Mexicans are working two and three minimum wage jobs to support their large families and to be able to send much of their income back to Mexico...which does little to add to Americas GDP.

Unless Obama signs on to handle the fires of Texas I don't see how he is germain to this conversation.

That's a surprise. One fake Republican supporting another fake Republican.

So what you are saying is that if I go out and steal a Ferrari I am due all of the respect and adulation commensurate with driving such an automobile? Me I'm more the kinda guy that would drag the thief out from behind the wheel and take a baseball bat to his punkin head... I feel the same towards the religious zealots that have stolen the republican party.

Batter up!

:cuckoo:

I
I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

Well I think your post is in bad taste and the part about you laughing until tea came out of your nose, even worse.
But somewhere in there is an issue. We came here from Houston. Overall, I liked Perry but must admit, didn't pay that close of attention to some of his policies etc... I do know he always fought for less regs on Big Oil. No surprise there. I also remember him boasting about cutting the size of government. This was mostly teachers, DPS (state cops, dmv etc...), health centers emergency workers and firefighters. Which was weird to me because we'd just gone through some fires and hurricane Ike.
I just don't like him for POTUS and would vote Obama first. So far, it seems like Ron Paul, Romney and then Obama would be my picks but Paul doesn't have a chance. Sh1tty field to pick from....

I
I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

Well I think your post is in bad taste and the part about you laughing until tea came out of your nose, even worse.
But somewhere in there is an issue. We came here from Houston. Overall, I liked Perry but must admit, didn't pay that close of attention to some of his policies etc... I do know he always fought for less regs on Big Oil. No surprise there. I also remember him boasting about cutting the size of government. This was mostly teachers, DPS (state cops, dmv etc...), health centers emergency workers and firefighters. Which was weird to me because we'd just gone through some fires and hurricane Ike.
I just don't like him for POTUS and would vote Obama first. So far, it seems like Ron Paul, Romney and then Obama would be my picks but Paul doesn't have a chance. Sh1tty field to pick from....

I agree. We must play the hand we are dealt. I apologize for my propensity to start a thread by kicking up dust. Such is the nature of USMB. One cannot attract sharks and bottom feeders without chumming the waters with fish guts. I can be a crude vindictive person. And I am not above tricking stupid people into my reach. Much of what I do is let those I disdain speak on their own behalf. It just takes a little prodding to get them to speak freely. It is much of what I do these days in real life. One of my jobs is to expose the crackheads. prostitutes, gang bangers and other undesirables that invade the property I protect for a wealthy friend..and deal with them accordingly as I see fit. I really hate to rent my time to others but ya can't knock an opportunity to bust heads of evil and stupid people with immunity. :lol:

And the fires burn on.

Last edited:
Calling soc sec a ponzi scheme and campaigning for Al gore? Yeah. Except for the kool aid drinking base :booze: :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtDBp1OrCwI&annotation_id=annotation_788566&feature=iv]Ron Paul Ad TRUST - YouTube[/ame]​

I haven't read the thread, but let me guess:

This has LEGS! Perry is TOAST!!

I believe in Texas they prefer to use the term over cooked rather than "Burnt".:lol:

I guess toasted will work also..

hughseriescopy8nc.jpg

I would vote for Colin Powel in a heartbeat.

Yes...the main track of this OP is that Perry is not up to the challenge of president if he can't make a serious effort to deal with these fires. His big claim to fame in his part time job as Gubner of Texassholes is more minimum wage jobs per capita than any state in the union. Or..another way to put it is that a lot of Mexicans are working two and three minimum wage jobs to support their large families and to be able to send much of their income back to Mexico...which does little to add to Americas GDP.

Unless Obama signs on to handle the fires of Texas I don't see how he is germain to this conversation.

So what you are saying is that if I go out and steal a Ferrari I am due all of the respect and adulation commensurate with driving such an automobile? Me I'm more the kinda guy that would drag the thief out from behind the wheel and take a baseball bat to his punkin head... I feel the same towards the religious zealots that have stolen the republican party.

Batter up!

Voting is the equivalent of stealing?

No wonder why you're so confused.

Batter up!

No...stealing is the equivalent of stealing.

The take over of the republican party by religious zealots was deliberate and underhanded. They knew that they could not get elected being open about who they are and what they really represented so they got organized in their churches and decided to take over the republican party from the rational good patriotic Americans that had built the party.

This is not the party of Abraham Lincoln. It is not the party my grandparents and my parents were huge supporters of nor is it the party I was born into and have supported for all of my 62 years.

It is now a party of christian fundamentalist fuckwits that hasn't provided a respectable leader for the American public to choose as it's president for over 40 years with only a few exceptions. Bush one ....being the only stand out real republican we have been offered for a very long time.

You people disgrace the name of the party.

Batter up!

The take over of the republican party by religious zealots was deliberate and underhanded. They knew that they could not get elected being open about who they are and what they really represented so they got organized in their churches and decided to take over the republican party from the rational good patriotic Americans that had built the party.

This is not the party of Abraham Lincoln. It is not the party my grandparents and my parents were huge supporters of nor is it the party I was born into and have supported for all of my 62 years.

It is now a party of christian fundamentalist fuckwits that hasn't provided a respectable leader for the American public to choose as it's president for over 40 years with only a few exceptions. Bush one ....being the only stand out real republican we have been offered for a very long time.

Huh?

Republicans have always been religious, huggy. We started out as a prayer group in a church building to pray for black slaves to become free people. Abraham Lincoln sure did his share of praying. All my East coast relatives from the early 1600s on were Pilgrims and Presbyterian ministers and schoolmarms. Religion doesn't disgrace a party, it gives it character. I'm sorry you think of the deeply religious people in terms of 4-letter words. I have a long family history that goes way back, and none of them talked like that from the time they prayed on bended knee three or four times a day for God's guidance until the present, when we say grace at meals when we're together.

I hope you lighten up a little. We're Christians and Republicans, we love our country very much, and we still ask God to guide it every Sunday in the same church denomination my ancestors participated in 400 years ago and even longer than that back in Europe. OTOH, my American Indian ancestors had different traditions, but it doesn't matter. We're all Americans, and we've loved it since before it was born as a Republic that shed itself of monarchy.

We do have a saying in our church family. If you don't like the way things are going, wait 30 years. :)

Have a lovely evening.

Last edited:

Batter up!

Joining the party and voting is the equivalent of stealing?

Yeah, liberals are a smaller part of the Republican party than they used to be, too bad.

Agreed! That would be California(English really) Girl. She claims an IQ of 170 or a bizillion or something...moi...a paltry mid 140's

Oops, you added a one in front of that. Obviously you meant an IQ in the mid 40's - which is apparent to everyone here.

My suggestion ad nausium was for Perry to call on massive assistance from other states..primarily in the West where they have thousands of professionals for hire and hundreds of thousands of inmates that fight fires for their states on a regular basis. To repeat...a couple of hundred big dozers to cut fire lines and a thousand double tankers to bring in water ...

Ya it would be expensive.. so what?.. Up here in Washington that's how we do it.

It is obvious Perry doesn't have a handle on this disaster. He needs to hire experts to advise him and open up the purse strings.. I keep saying it's do-able..I'm right about this. My uncle was the head forester for my state for over a decade.. I DO know what I am talking about.

Hey stupid.......I'm not a Katrina moron, I live in Amarillo.

Are you sitting on your porch, waiting to FEMA to come rescue you?

And yeah, Ron Paul did say that way back when, there was no FEMA so we don't really need it.

Ever think that it was BECAUSE of disasters that's why it was created?

FEMA writes checks. The idiots in New Orleans and the demagogue fascists waiting for FEMA to rescue da po were just spewing out of their asses..

Forum List

Back