Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

Last edited:
I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

You sir, are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Wild fire during a drought is common. Secondly, with such a heavy drought in Texas, it is hard to get the resources needed to fight such an incredible wild fire.

Your redeeming quality; knowing that Rick Perry is a fraud and would make a lousy president.

No! You ditant!!!

OOPS!

Thereit is!!!

How dare you provide facts?????? Proof!!!! You Texans are some wackadoodles!!!!

:lol: :lol:

ROFL

You're a fucking moron...

I was MOCKING the Katrina morons for waiting for FEMA, stupid fuck.

FEMA doesn't fight fires and it doesn't save people from their porch during hurricanes. ALL it EVER has done is write a check after the fact to help rebuild.

Goddam are you stupid..

ROFL

FEMA doesn't fight fires and it doesn't save people from their porch during hurricanes. ALL it EVER has done is write a check after the fact to help rebuild.

Goddam are you stupid..

It's worse than that. FEMA is a middle management system. They block volunteers and create beaucratic red tape to get supplies in and such. They are an enormous waste of tax payer money, along with time and resources during an actual emergency.

I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Your thoughts?

You sir, are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Wild fire during a drought is common. Secondly, with such a heavy drought in Texas, it is hard to get the resources needed to fight such an incredible wild fire.

Your redeeming quality; knowing that Rick Perry is a fraud and would make a lousy president.

Agreed! That would be California(English really) Girl. She claims an IQ of 170 or a bizillion or something...moi...a paltry mid 140's

My suggestion ad nausium was for Perry to call on massive assistance from other states..primarily in the West where they have thousands of professionals for hire and hundreds of thousands of inmates that fight fires for their states on a regular basis. To repeat...a couple of hundred big dozers to cut fire lines and a thousand double tankers to bring in water ...

Ya it would be expensive.. so what?.. Up here in Washington that's how we do it.

It is obvious Perry doesn't have a handle on this disaster. He needs to hire experts to advise him and open up the purse strings.. I keep saying it's do-able..I'm right about this. My uncle was the head forester for my state for over a decade.. I DO know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
No! You ditant!!!

OOPS!

Thereit is!!!

How dare you provide facts?????? Proof!!!! You Texans are some wackadoodles!!!!

:lol: :lol:

ROFL

Goddam are you stupid..

Hey stupid.......I'm not a Katrina moron, I live in Amarillo.

And yeah, Ron Paul did say that way back when, there was no FEMA so we don't really need it.

Ever think that it was BECAUSE of disasters that's why it was created?

Fires still burning? Oh my! What's the plan Perry?

Why would a governor need a plan?

Our President is the One after all.

Maybe he should take a day off from stopping the rise of the oceans and stop the fires?

I'm sure that Perry could openly admit failure and request that the U S government step in...take over and save Texas from it's bungling governor.

Fires still burning? Oh my! What's the plan Perry?

Why would a governor need a plan?

Our President is the One after all.

Maybe he should take a day off from stopping the rise of the oceans and stop the fires?

I'm sure that Perry could openly admit failure and request that the U S government step in...take over and save Texas from it's bungling governor.

And then Obama could openly admit failure and request that Perry step in...take over and save America from it's bungling president.

More hack partisan blathering....

And the fires burn on...

Where are the jobs?????

Is this thread about jobs? Oh that's right it is my thread and I don't recall making it about jobs... I guess that makes you off topic and a hack partisan troll.

My political take of the fires of Texas thread is partisan only in that I being a republican am damn tired of my party scraping the bottom of the barrel to find it's leadership.

And the fires burn on...

Where are the jobs?????

Is this thread about jobs? Oh that's right it is my thread and I don't recall making it about jobs... I guess that makes you off topic and a hack partisan troll.

My political take of the fires of Texas thread is partisan only in that I being a republican am damn tired of my party scraping the bottom of the barrel to find it's leadership.

I thought the thread was about someone doing a bad job?

Why doesn't that include Obama?

So who is at the top of your barrel?

Where are the jobs?????

I would vote for Colin Powel in a heartbeat.

Yes...the main track of this OP is that Perry is not up to the challenge of president if he can't make a serious effort to deal with these fires. His big claim to fame in his part time job as Gubner of Texassholes is more minimum wage jobs per capita than any state in the union. Or..another way to put it is that a lot of Mexicans are working two and three minimum wage jobs to support their large families and to be able to send much of their income back to Mexico...which does little to add to Americas GDP.

Unless Obama signs on to handle the fires of Texas I don't see how he is germain to this conversation.

Yes...the main track of this OP is that Perry is not up to the challenge of president if he can't make a serious effort to deal with these fires. His big claim to fame in his part time job as Gubner of Texassholes is more minimum wage jobs per capita than any state in the union. Or..another way to put it is that a lot of Mexicans are working two and three minimum wage jobs to support their large families and to be able to send much of their income back to Mexico...which does little to add to Americas GDP.

Unless Obama signs on to handle the fires of Texas I don't see how he is germain to this conversation.

That's a surprise. One fake Republican supporting another fake Republican.

That's a surprise. One fake Republican supporting another fake Republican.

So what you are saying is that if I go out and steal a Ferrari I am due all of the respect and adulation commensurate with driving such an automobile? Me I'm more the kinda guy that would drag the thief out from behind the wheel and take a baseball bat to his punkin head... I feel the same towards the religious zealots that have stolen the republican party.

Batter up!

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

Your thoughts?

Huggy. You have further become a shallow, stupid, pathetic liberal.
Perry called on the Obama administration to expand the scope of federal disaster relief. He noted that in addition to issuing state disaster proclamations when fires flared in April, he had sent a letter to President Obama requesting a major disaster declaration, which would have made the state eligible for federal assistance.

The Obama administration denied Perry's request May 3. Perry appealed and received partial approval July 1. A request to expand the scope of federal relief is still pending, his spokeswoman said Tuesday.

White House Spokesman Jay Carney said the administration had been monitoring the wildfires and approved seven federal grants to Texas to help with the latest outbreak. "We will continue to work closely with the state and local emergency management officials [in] their efforts to contain these fires," he said.

It was unclear whether Perry, who took an aerial tour of fire-scorched areas near Austin, would be able to attend a Republican debate at the Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley on Wednesday.

Texas calls for help as wildfires worsen - latimes.com

Forum List

Back