Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

It is supposed to matter to me what stupid people believe or not?

Is it supposed to matter to me that you pretend to be a Republican?

You think that conservatives will think "Hmmm, Huggy is a Republican and HE worships Obama, guess I should too?"

Quit flapping your gums dumb ass and make a positive suggestion to put out the fires or shut the fuck up.

You're a fucking moron Huggy, I mean that most sincerely.

That's your suggestion on putting out the fires in Texas? It is astounding you can type.

So, MOM:eusa_whistle::lol:.........Why don't you go lend your expertise and put out the fires, since you seem to be all knowing?

And why are you disgustingly politicizing the tragedy of the poor souls who have died or lost their homes?

As I said before, Wicked Lester the Internet Coward, we seem to get our fires out faster (tho not fast enough in some cases for some people)...usually within a week or two.....not months.

Rick Perry hasn't been able to put out a wild fire that has raged for months. This is a preview of the type of effectiveness you'll see if he gets elected.

Where are the JOBS?

You know.........one of the biggest stumbling blocks to his campaign is his book "Fed Up".

They've been reading excerpts on the news, and that fucker is crazy.

Never mind the fact that only 6 months or so ago, he was absolutely sure he wouldn't run.

That's what the problem is in politics btw........ever since Jr. got into office, jackasses like Bachmann, Palin, Perry and Trump all think they can do it too.

After a no experience, no talent assclown like Obama got elected, why wouldn't some people with real world experience think they could get elected?

It'll be a sad day when Obama loses, won't it?

Asshats keep flapping their lips and....

The fires keep burning..

Then why hasn't your Messiah® put them out? Shouldn't he be able to command them to stop, in his own glorious name?

What kind of god IS this that you worship? Seems kind of impotent to me... Little gay Barry, god of the Universe.... But can't command fires to cease.

The fires keep burning..

Then why hasn't your Messiah® put them out? Shouldn't he be able to command them to stop, in his own glorious name?

What kind of god IS this that you worship? Seems kind of impotent to me... Little gay Barry, god of the Universe.... But can't command fires to cease.

Fantasy father figures are not really my style... don't you have to go pray or something?

Or...are you just here to fan the flames?

Fantasy father figures are not really my style... don't you have to go pray or something?

Or...are you just here to fan the flames?

I'm here to discuss, but that post was purely to mock you.

I'm assuming that your trolling is based on your desire to be mocked, right?

Are you REALLY this stupid? It's my thread fuckwit...therefore my input is not trolling. Responding to a thread with nothing but lame insults is what we like to call "trolling". That would be you asshole.

Blah...Blah...Blah...

And the fires keep burning..

What's the plan again Perry?

Are you REALLY this stupid? It's my thread fuckwit...

It's your TROLLING THREAD, shit fer brains.

therefore my input is not trolling. Responding to a thread with nothing but lame insults is what we like to call "trolling". That would be you asshole.

You are a desperate little shithead. You had it all, the Alinsky dream was soon to be, now it is all falling apart. No wonder you lash out like a 6th grade girl snubbed at the dance.

Blah...Blah...Blah...

And the fires keep burning..

Why hasn't Obama commanded them to stop?

What's the plan again Perry?

I linked the plan yesterday, stupid fuck.

Texas Forest Service

Fact is, you're just a demagogue looking to smear the opposition in hopes of shoring up your failed Messiah®

The fires keep burning..

So much for being for States Rights. :eusa_whistle:

I've never heard Huggy mention Obama as a deity.

I have heard YOU do it repeatedly though Uncensored.

Got a closet fetish for Obama perhaps?

Ya...he has a "thing" for Obama...and it appears...6th grade girls!:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neo Cons keep running their mouth trying to cash checks they have no hope of backing up at da bank..

And the fires keep burning... How's that praying working out for ya Ricky?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back