Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

`
A well sourced and factually documented post. It's a shame none of the extreme right will actually read the links and offer intelligent rebuttal.

We do have eyes and ears....

The vast majority of the violence is coming from the left

FACT...……………...
WITHOUT FUCKING DOUBT... and the VAST majority of Americans KNOW IT, even if these SHIT BAG ANGRY DEMOCRAT MOBS try and LIE about it...

Left-Wing Hate ‘Rap Sheet’ Reaches 600 Incidents of Violence, Harassment | Breitbart
Yeah... coyote, you think it's "FUNNY" when you're SLAPPED IN THE FACE with the FACTS... too bad, dumbass.

`
A well sourced and factually documented post. It's a shame none of the extreme right will actually read the links and offer intelligent rebuttal.

FACT...……………...
But it's not a fact. It is rwnj propaganda.

I will wager I can provide more videos of left wing violence

than you can of Right wing violence....

I will bet you won't bet because we all know you

libtards are all full of shit...….

“Wanna” bet you lying Jack Ass?
I am eilling to wager I can show you more dead bodies as result of rightwing violence.
in what context? our current political issues?

then go for it.

Some food for thought here.

Authoritarians historically have gained power by pointing to non-existent violence from their opponents.

In a recent address to right-wing evangelical leaders, President Trump warned that Democrats will resort to brute force if they win the midterm elections. “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump, presenting his political opponents as an imminent threat to freedom of religion and speech.

This statement builds on a narrative that has gained power on Fox News and social media. It has been fed by conservative media outlets like Breitbart and organizations like the National Rifle Association, which has also publicly threatened journalists.

But the story that a wave of left-wing terrorism threatens America is wrong. The poster child for this false narrative is antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression.

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.”

What’s more, white supremacists and their fellow travelers have strong connections to the establishment right and are far more organized than the antifa. They seek to provoke confrontation through armed marches onto college campuses and into the centers of liberal-leaning cities, like the confrontation in Charlottesville last summer.

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Perspective | Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence
so am i understanding you correctly?

the violence of the left is ok
the left saying they wont be civil til back in power, ok
peolsi n others saying to harass people ok

but if the right warns you about it, there is a problem?
ONLY ON THEIR PLANET.

`

FACT...……………...

I am eilling to wager I can show you more dead bodies as result of rightwing violence.

OK how much?

Authoritarians historically have gained power by pointing to non-existent violence from their opponents.

In a recent address to right-wing evangelical leaders, President Trump warned that Democrats will resort to brute force if they win the midterm elections. “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump, presenting his political opponents as an imminent threat to freedom of religion and speech.

This statement builds on a narrative that has gained power on Fox News and social media. It has been fed by conservative media outlets like Breitbart and organizations like the National Rifle Association, which has also publicly threatened journalists.

But the story that a wave of left-wing terrorism threatens America is wrong. The poster child for this false narrative is antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression.

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.”

What’s more, white supremacists and their fellow travelers have strong connections to the establishment right and are far more organized than the antifa. They seek to provoke confrontation through armed marches onto college campuses and into the centers of liberal-leaning cities, like the confrontation in Charlottesville last summer.

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Perspective | Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

Who said violence is ok? I support what Michelle Obama said (see post #2). Now read the responses in this thread and tell who is supporting and even threatening violence?

And who's violence has actually cost lives? Why does that get ignored?

And for the left...dont take the low road. Michelle Obama is right, not Eric Holder or Maxine Waters.

FACT CHECK: Is Left-Wing Violence Rising?
Dems have the right to fight fire with fire, however....you can't do it with people who are overly ambitious vying for a presidential role in 2020 and you can't do it with sugar water has beens, which is 99% of democratic politicians....the dem's desperately need new leadership and new people in power.

Who said violence is ok? I support what Michelle Obama said (see post #2). Now read the responses in this thread and tell who is supporting and even threatening violence?
REALLY... well I didn't see you CONDEMNING THIS...

Left-Wing Hate ‘Rap Sheet’ Reaches 600 Incidents of Violence, Harassment | Breitbart

You're just another garden variety democrat hypocrite trying to LIE your way around the truth.

`

FACT...……………...

OK how much?
Lets stick to the US right?

And for the left...dont take the low road. Michelle Obama is right, not Eric Holder or Maxine Waters.

FACT CHECK: Is Left-Wing Violence Rising?
Dems have the right to fight fire with fire, however....you can't do it with people who are overly ambitious vying for a presidential role in 2020 and you can't do it with sugar water has beens, which is 99% of democratic politicians....the dem's desperately need new leadership and new people in power.
The angry democrat MOB is a SINKING SHIP.

You have gone off the deep-end. Apparently you believe that no one should complain about leftwing thugs running wild over the face of America beating and killing those they disagree with.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

FACT...……………...

OK how much?

You sound afraid...……...

You're just another garden variety democrat hypocrite trying to LIE your way around the truth.
I take anything from Brietbart with a shaker of salt. But in general I DO condemn rude or violent behavior left or right. Michelle Obama (you know, the one you referred to as a gorilla in high heels and a transvestite) said it best. They go low, we go high.

FACT...……………...

OK how much?
You should wise up and start liking America again. Get that angry democrat mob mentally out of your head. Support our great president and be an American again.

Did you really post an OP like this? I am disappoint. :(

I take anything from Brietbart with a shaker of salt. But in general I DO condemn rude or violent behavior left or right. Michelle Obama (you know, the one you referred to as a gorilla in high heels and a transvestite) said it best. They go low, we go high.
Which is a LOAD OF CRAP, and you know it. You're talking about the bitch that was NEVER PROUD OF AMERICA... fuck her and the kenyan husband fraud she rode in on.

OK how much?

You sound afraid...……...
Nope. I know exactly what you are aiming to do. Go back to Stalin, Pol Pot then try to claim Hitler was a leftist etc etc. We are are talking about the US and ideological violence. Not authoritarian despots throughout history.

Like all that "non-existent violence" that has happened at the inauguration and several times in Berkeley?

Or that "non-existent" bicycle lock that a lunatic college prof was clobbering people with?

Or all that "nonexistent" pepper spray that antifa goons have been spraying on innocent onlookers?

This shit is ridiculous, even by WaPo's already low standards.

Look here Oddball, Trump started this shit during the campaign. Forgot that, already?

"Started what shit," ejecting trespassers from his private, invitation only, campaign rallies?

Forum List

Back