RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Rightwingers: MY BAD.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

Rwer's are hypocrites, they say unions are bad,especially public unions, yet never say a bad word about the unions of the police and firemen...

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

Liberals are just out to make America look like shit. They stand up for the little guy, the downtrodden, the disenfranchised. They feel that America never got anything without stealing it from someone else. So, they love to take advantage of any opportunity to trash our society, and this is the root cause of the unrest in Ferguson. A lack of respect for America. America is racist, unjust. And who represents America? White Republicans.

A thugs tries to kill a cop and gets killed. Automatically it's the crooked cop who needs to be arrested, tried, and hanged.

Journalists asked rioters what they wanted. They all said an arrest, a conviction, and justice. (Dead Cop). Also they wanted justice from the federal government in the form of cash, gifts, whatever. They want to be paid. For being black I suppose.

Welcome back to the Right side.
But you'll be on double secret probation until further notice.

I wouldn't jump from one team to another just yet and if you do, take a look around and ask yourself; "Do I really want to be on this team?"

I find myself on an island many times, I haven't been a dem for decades and the gop (leadership) is not a bunch of people that I think should lead and the libertarian view of foreign aide is inhuman.

But as far as the cops and their gear, I like cops being suited up, what I don't like is that they get access to gear that against the law for me to have.

It sounds paranoid but you never know when you will have to defend yourself from the government.

And for those that think it can't happen, look at history, our government is nothing like what it used to be

The far left media jumped right on their narrative and helped fuel the violence in the area.

The far left media did not have any facts on the case other than to run their narrative that this evil white cop shot this innocent young unarmed black man.

Once again the far left shows how they more dangerous than any Terrorist organization on the planet.

Yes, I accept probation!!

RW'ers may not support police unions. But, in general, they do support cops and the mission cops have. And that's now good enough for me.

I've never seen as much disgusting cop hate from the left as I have this week. SOME on the right are raising questions also, but most are just asking questions, not stirring up pure cop hate.

And seeing the behavior of the hordes in Ferguson....wow. I've forgotten the lessons I learned working in the shitholes of South Atlanta: Most people who demand handouts and help from government....aren't willing to do THEIR part of the process- like stay in school, DONT commit crimes, get a job (any job). Act like a civilized human being.

The cops don't have any equipment that you and I cant have.

You CAN own an MRAP....just have to afford it (750K). PD's got them for free. But it is just an armored truck. Banks use armored cars, smaller due to gas usage.

You can own the same body armor , helmets and semi-auto M4's.

Only the OC gas and flash bangs would be banned.

This time next week Bucs will be back to blowing the Obamas, both Michelle and Barry

Nope. You underestimate how important the treatment of police are to my political leanings. I was personally wounded, badly, on that job, and a dear friend and brother in blue lost his life. Its emotional to me. And I've never seen such bias cop hate that I see from the left this week.

The far left media jumped right on their narrative and helped fuel the violence in the area.

The far left media did not have any facts on the case other than to run their narrative that this evil white cop shot this innocent young unarmed black man.

Once again the far left shows how they more dangerous than any Terrorist organization on the planet.

yeah, sell that to ISIS and get back to us...

biggovernment.jpg

I guess you've missed the Rand Paul crowd's response.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs.

You wanna tax to create opportunity?

Fuck that.

You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

I'm having trouble understanding this. You now oppose certain taxes because left-leaning news commentators are bashing a municipality's police department? Please explain further, as I'm not quite getting how the two are linked.

I guess you've missed the Rand Paul crowd's response.

Nope. I disagree with them. But the Rand Paul, far right crowd is a minority within the right. He wont get my vote. But the GOP in general will.

Meanwhile, most, if not all, of the left is smearing innocent police officers. Fuck 'em.

Patrolling streets with combat gear and pointing neato AR's and MRAP's while allowing the savages among them to loot is a very impressive tool! It's working so well for the geniuses running that debacle! Hey why not lob some tear gas at the media too! Too late. Hey that will win hearts and minds! The bottom line is that the police officer is more important than a citizen so I think every cop should have an armored vehicle!

Forum List

Back