Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

On a side note, everyone notice how the left is never able to get past skin color? It is truly the focal point of all they do. Well, that and sick sexual deviance.'
Calling-out your Orange Baboon-God's phoney-baloney orange-tinted suntan cosmetics is somehow being racist? Talk about bull$hit... :auiqs.jpg:
The most racist fuck’n people for over 300 years now. The world would be SO much better off without these sick fuck’n racists.
Ahhhhhh... so now you're pretending that your Make American White Great Again movement isn't about keeping White Folk on-top? Yeah. We all believe you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you actually had good reason to believe there weren’t guns at this riot, you would have provided a source by now. You got nothing.
You found one in the Capital. Good for you.

I'm shocked the Horn Hat Guy isn't President when the "mob" had one handgun AND a pack of zip ties. :auiqs.jpg:

I don’t understand how you’re this fucking stupid. An insurrection does not have to have planning. The idea that they would need to be thinking of new leadership or continuity of government is literally something you are making up on the spot right now. You aren’t fooling anyone.
How many charges for 'INSURRECTION'?

Zero? Ok, thanks for playing. :abgg2q.jpg:

That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

building-Reichstag-Berlin-February-1933.jpg

^ Here's why

J6RF

I just Googled it myself; you won't.
Of course the Lame Stream Media tried to pin it on COVID when they all moved to another center of COVID called Florida.
Excellent.
Glad you finally undertook the effort to educate yourself.

Now you can provide the source.

• Funny
Correll wrote: 1/6 was a small riot. 22JAN11-POST#1196

NFBW wrote: Jan6 criminality is not about looking for a connection Correll between Trump and whatever you want the violence of Jan. 6 to be called. Nor is it criminally related to the one little righty riot being whattabouted by Republicans in a pointless comparison to months of Chauvin riots in the months leading up to the election of 2020.

There was a conjunction of course on Jan6 of the little righty riot crimes and the seditious conspiracy going on by the White House and some members of Congress. Although they were separate conspiracies, as far as we know, there was the common intent of the conspirators on the inside and on the outside. Conspirators wanted to MAKE IT A REALITY THAT TRUMP WINS the 2020 election and stay in power.

The unprecedented crime in America of seditious conspiracy in the highest seat of American political power on Jan6 had no need for one little righty riot Correll to succeed. It needed MIke Pence. It did not need any violence. The attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election by the intentional disruption of the House electoral vote-counting proceeding is, to paraphrase Joe Biden, is a big fucking deal. - - - I do not expect you Correll to comprehend the essence of what I’m writing here. White Christian nationists are immune to reason and facts. And so are you as a cultural Christian. I posted this reply on this thread because it relevant here and I want more intelligent and reasonable folks than to read it. You say I’m boring so no pissing and moaning please. 22JAN11-POST#572

Last edited:
  • Thanks
That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

I don't care what your reasoning are, your grievances doesn't give you, or anyone, the right to destroy someone else's property. When you do that, you go from being a protest to being a riot, and should be shut down.

If you want to protest police brutality, you do it by picketing outside the precinct, or showing up to city council meetings, or talking to your mayor, or with your vote.

Your grievances dont give you the right to destroy random persons livelihood, or anything for that matter. When you do that, you are engaging in destruction of property, vandalism, and arson.

So, regardless of the reason, neither should have been done.

I don't care what your reasoning are, your grievances doesn't give you, or anyone, the right to destroy someone else's property. When you do that, you go from being a protest to being a riot, and should be shut down.

If you want to protest police brutality, you do it by picketing outside the precinct, or showing up to city council meetings, or talking to your mayor, or with your vote.

Your grievances dont give you the right to destroy random persons livelihood, or anything for that matter. When you do that, you are engaging in destruction of property, vandalism, and arson.

So, regardless of the reason, neither should have been done.
What I am talking about has nothing to do with justifying what they did. Throw them in jail. I don’t care. My point is WHO is behind it.

Yeah, like holding two blocks in Seattle was a threat to the Republic. Thanks for the belly laugh.
The riot wasn't a threat to the Republic either. If it was, we have an extremely fragile one that can be overthrown by a handful of unarmed people trying to gain control of the most powerful military on the planet.

What I am talking about has nothing to do with justifying what they did. Throw them in jail. I don’t care. My point is WHO is behind it.
Well, there are those who would try to justify the riots, which when they became destructive, are not justifiable. John doe operating a pawn shop shouldn't have lost his business because of the protest.

Also, the constitution doesn't say people have a right to riot, it says they have the right to peaceably assemble for the redress of grievances. I support the right to protest when someone has been wronged, but that support ends when people start destroying stuff.

As far as who is behind it, I'm more than positive if you dig, even slightly, you'll find a LOT of Democrat money behind the riots over theist 2 years, not to mention the full support and encouragement of several prominent dems in congress.

Both sides have their faults.

Yeah, like holding two blocks in Seattle was a threat to the Republic. Thanks for the belly laugh.
No, but it was a threat to the people who tried to legally and rightfully enter the area who were turned away under threat of violence.

Those people siezed control of a portion of the cities from their respective governments, and those officials let them do it.

Correll wrote: 1/6 was a small riot. 22JAN11-POST#1196

NFBW wrote: Jan6 criminality is not about looking for a connection Correll between Trump and whatever you want the violence of Jan. 6 to be called. Nor is it criminally related to the one little righty riot being whattabouted by Republicans in a pointless comparison to months of Chauvin riots in the months leading up to the election of 2020.

There was a conjunction of course on Jan6 of the little righty riot crimes and the seditious conspiracy going on by the White House and some members of Congress. Although they were separate conspiracies, as far as we know, there was the common intent of the conspirators on the inside and on the outside. Conspirators wanted to MAKE IT A REALITY THAT TRUMP WINS the 2020 election and stay in power.

The unprecedented crime in America of seditious conspiracy in the highest seat of American political power on Jan6 had no need for one little righty riot Correll to succeed. It needed MIke Pence. It did not need any violence. The attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election by the intentional disruption of the House electoral vote-counting proceeding is, to paraphrase Joe Biden, is a big fucking deal. - - - I do not expect you Correll to comprehend the essence of what I’m writing here. White Christian nationists are immune to reason and facts. And so are you as a cultural Christian. I posted this reply on this thread because it relevant here and I want more intelligent and reasonable folks than to read it. You say I’m boring so no pissing and moaning please. 22JAN11-POST#572

I note that you said "White" like it meant something.

Trump's actions were not a crime. He had a right to advocate for his interests to be considered by Pence. He had a right to call for a protest to put political pressure on Congress. That you did not like his goals, is irrelevant.

Your words make no sense.

Well, there are those who would try to justify the riots, which when they became destructive, are not justifiable. John doe operating a pawn shop shouldn't have lost his business because of the protest.

Also, the constitution doesn't say people have a right to riot, it says they have the right to peaceably assemble for the redress of grievances. I support the right to protest when someone has been wronged, but that support ends when people start destroying stuff.

As far as who is behind it, I'm more than positive if you dig, even slightly, you'll find a LOT of Democrat money behind the riots over theist 2 years, not to mention the full support and encouragement of several prominent dems in congress.

Both sides have their faults.
Where is your evidence of "Democrat money" being behind the riots?

Correll wrote: He had a right to advocate for his interests to be considered by Pence. 22JAN11-POST#578

NFBW wrote: He has no such right if (a) his interest is a crime and/or (b) His interest deprives others of their Constitutional Right in any way. Do you Agree? 22JAN11-POST#580

• Thanks

Forum List

Back