Riley Gains Will be Suing

Ok...I thought it was because I don't care that much about a girl's swimming event. Neither do you by the way. But you're fixated on transvestites because it's a way of looking manly without disparaging a ethnic minority which is what you guys usually do.

It's the new conservative whipping boy/girl... They are preaching it...you're singing it.... you're a sheep.

Nope............

For hundreds of years, no one in America bothered or cared about transsexuals and drag queens. Then THEY chose to wage a political war against us normal people. After nearly two-hundred years of peaceful co-existence, leftist transsexuals and drag queens rose up all at once to target our children for grooming and surgical mutilation; cheat in women’s sports; demand access to our daughter’s bathrooms, and bully us to join their anti-science delusion with their stupid pronouns.
Then, because we want no part of that madness, suddenly, the same people who left transsexuals alone for 250 years are the enemy… We’re transphobes… We’re committing “trans genocide,”—which is a hoax

Nolte: Four Transsexual Mass Shooters in Less than Five Years

Never forget that America had no issue with transsexuals and drag queens until transsexuals and drag queens started targeting our children for grooming and mutilation, ruining women’s sports, using the same locker rooms as our daughters, and demanding we buy into their delusions with the correct pronouns.
We left these people alone. Then they declared war on us, the truth, and our kids.

Looks Like Audrey Hale Launched the ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ Early

You guys started this........not us.....

Nope............

For hundreds of years, no one in America bothered or cared about transsexuals and drag queens. Then THEY chose to wage a political war against us normal people. After nearly two-hundred years of peaceful co-existence, leftist transsexuals and drag queens rose up all at once to target our children for grooming and surgical mutilation; cheat in women’s sports; demand access to our daughter’s bathrooms, and bully us to join their anti-science delusion with their stupid pronouns.
Then, because we want no part of that madness, suddenly, the same people who left transsexuals alone for 250 years are the enemy… We’re transphobes… We’re committing “trans genocide,”—which is a hoax

Nolte: Four Transsexual Mass Shooters in Less than Five Years

Never forget that America had no issue with transsexuals and drag queens until transsexuals and drag queens started targeting our children for grooming and mutilation, ruining women’s sports, using the same locker rooms as our daughters, and demanding we buy into their delusions with the correct pronouns.
We left these people alone. Then they declared war on us, the truth, and our kids.

Looks Like Audrey Hale Launched the ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ Early

You guys started this........not us.....
lots of words there...perhaps someday someone may read it. Won't be me.

She deserves a huge payoff.
The police didn't protect her from a violent mob. Neither did the school.
I agree. We've seen this violent behavior from the left towards right leaning and conservative speakers for years and they continuously get away with it. These institutions need to start being held accountable for this behavior.

I agree. We've seen this violent behavior from the left towards right leaning and conservative speakers for years and they continuously get away with it. These institutions need to start being held accountable for this behavior.

She needs to sue the school.....and particular staff as individuals....

Couldn't agree more.

There needs to be a baseline level of security for all speakers at a college. I am honored have someone in my life who works with scheduling events. Security is often segmented to a fortress of their own. To get security is a whole new sphere of nonsense. Will they be armed or unarmed? How many cops? When does security start...when does it stop? A few judgments against Arizona State into the millions and some chancellors will break that fortress.

She was held hostage for 3 hours. Felony charges are in order, and since the police did not do their jobs, they chief needs to face those as well.
I agree. Even terrorism charges would apply but leftists are always well protected when they act up

Why aren't the FBI going after the shitheads that attacked her as a hate crime?

Lots of videos so they would not be hard to track down. You know, after the the FBI scum were able to identify the 1/6 Patriots they have lots of experience going after people.

By the way, the videos show most of the assholes attacking the young lady to be cowardly Negros. I suspect many of them were sicko queers and transsexuals.

She was held hostage for 3 hours. Felony charges are in order, and since the police did not do their jobs, they chief needs to face those as well.
Did they arrest the person who assaulted her?

Forum List

Back